Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison) Empty R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison)

Post by redhead14 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:04 am

new her: R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison) 1310783924208347

eye color: R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison) How-to-Apply-Mascara-Perfectly

arabian form: R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison) Angelina%202

it was still early morning-ish on a foggy mid-summer day. as the sun rose horses whinnied as they were led in and out of the auction barn. today was one of the biggest horse sales of the summer, but no one could have imagine what was yet to be in store. all heads turned to the sound of delicate hooves hitting the ground. that's when the whole area fell silent at the sight of a white arabian mare, who had what looked like auburn freckles covering her coat. her mane was wavy from being braided, as the wind blew a soft breeze the mares mane and tail looked like living fire around he. she snorted shaking her mane sending her longish forelock into her bright aqua blue green eyes.she watched around her as if searching for an unseen danger only she could see. her handler and previous owners walked her to her stall before heading down the stall isle looking at future horses to may be buy.

Peyton snorted as she pranced around the medium sized stall, she had been on the run for awhile, or you could say for the majority of her life and wound up here, at an auction. her previous owners could not handle her especially around stallions and other people she did not trust. since she had a bit of a temper being an Arabian and everything, but what made her stand out even more was the fact that she was pure white with deep aqua blue green eyes. little did they know she was human as well. Peyton picked up the scent that did not quite belong at a horse auction, as she stuck her head or the stall door, that's when she saw him. a man no older then 28 who looked way out of place here. he was neat and clean compared to the dirty from work cowboys around here. Peyton kicked her stall door and let a shrill piercing whinny fly into the air wanting to run and be gone form here, she was afraid the people that were after her would find her, even though she was thousands of miles away from where she was "created". her handler had come to clean her stall and to calm her down as she was setting off the horses near her. as Peyton was led outside of her stall but tied to the stall door. the man that had the unique scent came to her stall door, she pinned her ears and backed away, grunting as her head was yanked form being tied. as her handler started to talk to the man at the door she nudge her handler as he came to the door of the stall as she stomped her hoof wanting to stretch her legs

her handler grunted as Peyton shoved hi, but sigh and smiled as he patted her dished forehead " easy lass or no one is gonna be able to see how much a beaut you are" he said as he offered her a sugar cube. her handler, you could tell was an older Irish man but very sweet. " are you interested in this mare" her handler asked the man that had wondered over near to Peyton's stall.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison) Empty Re: R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison)

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:47 pm

(so, is it alright if he is a shapeshifter too? That was my understanding lol)

Noah-horse form
Noah
Eye

Noah stood amongst the crowd of dirty, sweaty handlers that moved about him with horses and other livestock to be sold. Compared to them, he was relatively cut and clean with a fresh pair of dark colored pants and a button up lavender shirt. He wore a pair of black, shiny leather boots, probably the only article clothing that was appropriate for his current situation. As he stood running a slender hand through his short, brown hair, Noah moved in a circle, in search of a specific mare he was to rescue. He needed to find the white arabian mare named Peyton before she was bought by an evil man with intentions of destroying her. But with all these horses around and dust hovering thick in the air, it would be a difficult task.

A shrill whinny to his left had Noah turning and heading in that direction, hope in his lively steps. The sooner he located the mare, the better. A little old Irishman was attempting to sooth a mare matching the description of the one he was looking for. "Uh.." he started, looking her over and locating all the key identification points. "Yes, i want to buy her." he decided, looking at her eyes. His boss has told him that the eyes were how he would tell it was her. "How much?" he asked as he took out his bill fold and began counting out thousand dollar bills. He bit his lower lip and his topaz eyes watched the little man, awaiting the offer. Like all shape shifters, they could be identified by their unique eye color.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison) Empty Re: R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison)

Post by redhead14 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 pm

( yah thats totally fine!)

As the man with the clean scent drew closer she saw his topaz eyes, her own aqua eyes got bigger as she determined what his scent and what he really was. he wore a lavender shirt which made his eyes stand out even more. a sense of calm washed over her as she got a better smell of his scent. it was light, airy and clean smelling unlike her firey tropical scent. she could sense that he was not one of the people that tried to harm her in the past but, he was almost like her. she came closer to the stall door eyes locked on to him wondering as to what he was doing here in a place like this especially when she could sense a presence here which felt as though it would bring nothing but trouble.

her handlers old face wrinkled in a smile " she's worth way more what were asking for but she's, 6,0000" he said as he gave Peyton another sugar cube, to which she perked her hers and whickered to the old man before taking her treat happily. " would you like to see her move before you by her?" he asked as he untied her lead " she has great blood lines and is a fine mover and jumper but her feisty temper did tend to get her in trouble out" the old man said with a laugh. "her show name is Lareina of ice which means the queen of ice, but i like to call her Peyton, silliest thing a few years back that was the name of my grand daughter and they both were out in the field playing and when i called that name she came running to the gate" he said with a chuckle before patting Peyton's face " here you hold on to her while i go get the papers" he said as he handed Peyton over to Noah.

I watched as my handler walked away, as he disappeared around the corner to get the papers, she nipped his shoulder just to see his reaction. peyton acted as if nothing had happen as her handler returned he smiled" just sign these and she all yours" he said as he took my lead form Noah and handed him the papers to sign. " you be a good girl now you hear" he said lovingly to me before kissing my nose. i nickered to him and i put my neck over his should in a hug " she acts like a human doesn't she" he said to Landon with a soft chuckle
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:55 am

Noah smiled and handed over the money before the old man walked away. He really had no desire to see her move, time didn't allow that. He would have to wait until they were a safe distance away before he could even bother trying to communicate with her. "I can just tell by looking at her." he said with another genuine smile and took the lead rope from him. He held it loosely in his hand and put a finger to her cheek. "Soon." he whispered and turned back just as the man was returning.

Noah pulled a pen from his pocket and took the papers. He put them against a fence post and scribbled his name and dated it. "Here ya go!" he said and handed them back. He waited for them to finish their little moment before taking the lead back. "She sure does." he added, giving the man a sly smile. He took the rope and turned away, tossing a thank you over his shoulder. He lead Peyton through the frenzy of people and livestock, watching out for the crazed man who was suppose to take her away, and finally found the gate that would take them out. Urging her forward, the two slipped through and Noah ushered her into the nearby woods, concealing them from prying eyes.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:54 pm

peyton looked noah in the eyes as he touched her cheek saying soon, which she thought ment he would try to talk to her or show here something about himself." well once you get her home, you will see how nice her movements are." her handler smiled as he patted her silky neck one last time before talking the money from noah and waved them off as they started to head towards who knows where. as the old irish man started to walk a way, a man in all black came up to him asking about a white arabian mare " sorry i know there were three white arabian mares here today and two of them have been bought" the old man said before walking away as the younger taller man growled at the fact that he might have lost his chance.

peyton grunted as this guy noah pulled her head forward to get her moving. she walked at a lazy pace as they went through the crowded barn isles filled with people and other livestock. but then she picked up the smell she was afriad of and started to walk faster almost dragging noah behind her. once outside noah directed her towards the woods where no one could see them. she stomped a hoof as they came to a stop not sure what was going on, peyton kept her guard up as she eyed noah.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:16 am

Noah tossed her rope over a low hanging tree branch and tied it into a loose knot. He unbuckled her halter, but left it on her head so when he morphed, all she would have to do was slip her head out and they would be free to run. He took a deep breath and touched her face, making eye contact with her so maybe she would pay attention. "I am just like you, Peyton. I'm sure you can tell by my unique eye color that we are the same." he whispered and then stepped back. He started to remove his clothing, carefully taking his shirt off and then his pants until he standing there in his boxer and the majority of his naked glory. He closed his eyes and held his breath.

Within seconds, Noah was in his horse form, standing before her as a dappled Andalusian. He was a dirty shade of white with large, grey dapples dotting his pelt. His tail was a mixture of grey and blond as his mane was cropped short and grey. Still his topaz eyes were the same. He nudge her and snorted, urging to her to remove the halter so they could get out of there before the man who wanted to kill her arrived.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Peyton flickered her ears and looked around as Noah loosely tied her to a tree. she tilted her dished head as he undid her halter wondering what he was up to, she backed up a little bit as he touched her not sure as to what he wanted, but then she froze when he said he was the same as her. was that even possible? her electric aqua blue green eyes looked in to his topaz till she looked away not liking making eye contact for long periods of time. Peyton pricked her ears as Noah started to walk away from her and strip she snorted and pawed the ground, she was even blushing.

before she knew what was going on there in front of her stood an Andalusian stallion. her eyes grew wide, he wasn't lying to her. she snapped from her frozen state as Noah nudged her to move, Peyton shook her head snapping out of it as her halter came off she pinned her ears as she backed away from the tree not sure where to go
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 am

Noah snorted and turned to look behind them, off in the direction of the auction. He felt uneasy. He snorted again and brushed against her as he started to trot away. Hopefully she would follow. His steps were quick and light as he wove through the brush and trees, leading them deeper into the forest and farther away from danger. If he was right, it wouldn't be long before they reached the lower valley. Once they reached there, they would be able to enter the small town that lie in the middle. That was if she chose to stay with him long.

Noah glanced over his shoulder and that she was hesitantly following it. It was a start. He slowed his pace until she was right behind him and gave her an apologetic smile. Within time, he would explain what was going on.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Peyton squealed as if to say she got the point, as Noah brushed up against to get her moving. Peyton followed at a slow canter as Noah led them deeper into the forest getting about from the auction barn, she watched her surroundings still not fully trusting Noah as the went along. he only had some of her trust for he was a shape shifter yet Peyton still felt uneasy. she pricked her ears as they came across a low lying valley with a small town in the middle, Peyton snorted as she continued on. she didn't notice Noah had slew down and almost ran into his rump, she nipped him and snorted shaking her wavy cream mane not even looking him in the eye.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed May 01, 2013 10:43 am

Noah squealed when she nipped him, but refrained from any retaliation. With a grunt, he pressed onward, making his way down the mountain side and through the woods. Slowly, the trees began to thin and it was obvious they were getting closer to the town. When he spotted a few buildings through the trees, he came to a spot and turned to her. This would be a good spot to shift again. In their human forms, they would get better hospitality. Noah closed his eyes and quickly morphed back. He turned away from her as he struggled into his clothes. He waited patiently for her to do the same as he watched the town.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed May 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Peyton smirked a little as Noah squealed at her. she was testing him to see if he was patient, Peyton sighed and continues to follow him as the forest started to become less dense as they got closer to the town. Peyton came to a halt as they stood behind a few builds, she made eye contact with Noah but just stood there as he changed back into his human form. Peyton just swished her tail as if to say " does it look like i have any clothes"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue May 07, 2013 11:00 am

Noah smacked his forhead. "Oops.." he said nervously and gave her an awkward smile. "I could run into the village and get you an outfit?" he offered. shrugging his shoulders and running a hand through his hair. He awaited her reply before telling her to stay put and try not to be seen.

He strolled casually into the small town and roamed down a street that he presumed would be "Main Street." He peeked into little shops and boutiques till he found a small corner shop that had both men's and women's clothing. He walked up and down the isles until he had picked out some clothes for him and a few things for her. When they came back together, they could get more items they would need for the night or so. He paid, ignoring the cashier's conspicuous look and hurried back to Peyton.

"Here." he said breathlessly. He set the out down on a large rock and turned his back. "Its a pair of shorts and a V-neck T." he said over his shoulder. "And.. a sports bra. Sorry, you have to go commando until we get the hotel room.." he blushed and continued to face away until she was done.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Peyton snorted and bobbed her head as Noah suggested he go into the village and buy her some clothes. she watched Noah jog off towards the town as she stayed put and acted like a *normal* horse. she munched on some grass as she watched around her making sure nothing was going to pop out at her. a few of the village kids had been running by when they saw her. " wow look at that mare" a little boy said as he, his little sister and three other village kids came to play with her.

Peyton let the children pet her put flowers in her mane and tail, she gently blew in their faces as they gave her kisses soon they heard Noah coming back and said their good byes before running off.

Peyton pricked her ears at Noah words and looked at the clothes he had bought her. they were her normal clothes she would have picked out her self. she watched as he sat on a big rock and turned his back to her " its fine, its not like i haven't gone commando before' she said as she shifted in her human form. she put on the shorts then put the bra and v-neck on. she fixed her long bright red hair " ok you can look now" Peyton sighed and placed a hand on her hip
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Noah wasn't surprised when he turned around to look at her. He had seen her picture before when he was assigned to help her. But he never thought she would be as beautiful in person. He smiled at her again and said, "I love the hair." Everything about her vibrant, from her eyes to hair, she was colorful. "The flowers in your mane stayed in your hair." he pointed out, carefully reaching forward and plucking one. He tossed it over his shoulder and sighed. "We'll have to talk more in private." he told her and looked back at the village. "You feeling okay?"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 am

Peyton met Noah's eyes as he looked her over in her human form. she blushed letting her red hair fall into her face " uhm thanks" she said quietly before freezing up as he came closer to her and plucked a flower from her hair. it was not that Peyton did not like guy she just did not trust them. she quickly nodded her head then shook the rest of the flowers from her hair. she moved her hair out of her eyes and sighed. she looked at Noah and nodded at his words of them talking later. " its just i haven't changed into my human form for a while since I've been running so everything feels different" Peyton shrugged and rubbed her right hip before remembering she almost got branded by her previous owners
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon May 13, 2013 9:49 am

Noah nodded and admitted, "It was pretty different for me there when i morphed into my equine form. I don't usually do that." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Well, there should be a little hotel near the center of the village. We can get a room there and stay as like as like. Hopefully we can figure out a plan soon, but no more talk until then." he looked around them and smiled apologetically. He signaled for her to follow him and he started out of the brush, heading into the village.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 13, 2013 12:10 pm

" i normally prefer my Arabian form over my human form" Peyton commented as she stretched her arms before following Noah into the village " i don't have to talk to people i just listen to what they have to say and do what they ask sometimes" she smirked and waved to some of the villagers, she had an aura about her that just attracted others to gravitate towards her. the same children that put flowers in her mane came forward and put tiny light purple flowers in her hair. Peyton smiled and giggled as she played with them before returning to Noah's side. " so are you a natural born shifter or were you changed into one"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed May 15, 2013 10:52 am

Noah paid no mind to the towns people or the young children that flitted about Peyton. He was on a mission to find them shelter and that was the only thing on his mind. He hated being distracted and so many things in this tiny village could easily break him of his duties. They had a saloon, he liked to drink. They had a little theater, he enjoyed a good show. There were a couple restaurants, he loved to eat. Plenty of people milled about, doing their daily jobs or simply out for a stroll. He yearned to talk with them and learn more about the place, but getting them out of view and settled in was more important.

He heard Peyton speaking to him and turned to look at her as the children placed purple flowers in her red hair. He half smiled and said as he shooed the kids away with his hands, "Natural born, you?" He turned back towards the road and the saw the little white hotel just a head of them. He felt better already. It had a colonial design to it with white pillars and railings all about the front and large windows with dark green shutters and lace curtains. The wooden sign that hung above the door read, "Wanders Inn"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 am

the child were sad to leave Peyton, but left as Noah shook his hands at them, to shoo them away. she waved goodbye to them before turning back to look at the town around her as the continued to walk. Peyton hand closed her eyes and was stretching as they walked, she heard his answer to her question she had figured that he was natural. she let a sigh out and opened her eyes " i was an experiment, thats why soo many people want me either alive or dead so they can run more test. im the first and last shifter they ever made but i ran away before they could run test on me" she glanced up at him before noticing them reach a small hotel.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat May 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Noah couldn't hide his proud smile as he turned to look at her while he walked. "I know all of this. I had to do some serious studying before i was allowed to take your assignment." He boasted, shoving a hand in his pocket and racking the other through his hair. "Welp, this is it." he said, trying to avoid further conversation about her until they were within the confines of a room. He jogged up the steps and held the door open for her. Together they approached the front desk and he began to ask the clerk a series of questions. Finally he paid the man gave him a set of keys. "Thanks, sir." he said as he tugged on Peyton's arm.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Peyton could not help but smirk at Noah's proud look like he accomplished something difficult. She giggled " well since you know everything we don't need to talk then/" Peyton teased as she walked up the steps of the inn and through the front door as main held it open for her " thanks" she said softly as she walked into the small quant lobby. The gentleman at the desk was an older man but was a charmer. " your girl is mighty lovely there son you might want to keep her under lock and key" he chuckled an old hoarse laugh before handing over the room key. Peyton followed Noah to their room
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Noah looked at the old man as he took the key from him, giving him a serious look and said, "trust me, I will." with that, he tugged on Peyton's arm again and started towards a set of stairs that would take them to the 3rd floor where their room was.

Noah gingerly unlocked their door and stepped aside so she could go first. He checked up and down the hall before following her in and locking the two locks on the door. He stood near the door, watching her as she moved farther into the room. There was a bathroom with large shower to his right and a queen sized bed in the middle of the room. He walked over to it and sighed. "I can take the couch." he offered, looking over at the small love seat that sat across from the TV. A shadow flitted across the window of the french doors and Noah hurried to close the curtains. It was just a bird, but he was still paranoid.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Peyton didn't refuse Noah when he tugged at her arm again to get her going in the direction of the stairs to their room, which was on the third floor. once they reached they third floor Peyton groaned " i hate stairs" she waited for Noah to unlock the door to their room before going inside. she looked around and sat down on the queen size bed. Peyton watched as Noah almost ran to the window to shut the blinds " its fine, we can share the bed, we aren't children" Peyton giggled before stretching her arms
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue May 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Noah looked over at her from the window, "Exactly, we're not children." he said and looked back towards the window. He peered through the closed curtain at the street below. Children dodge in and out of traffic and chased after toys and stray dogs. He watched a peddler swindle a woman into giving him her extra loaf of bread by playing a silent tune on a harmonica. He shook his head and closed the curtains again. "Are you hot? I am." he squatted down and fiddled with the air conditioner. It roared to life. blasting Noah with cold air, sending his hair into a wild frenzy. He hurried to turn it down. "Oops.." he chuckled somewhat embarrassed. He stood back up and went and sat on the love seat. He looked at her and scratched his arm. "Welp, i think we will be okay for a little while." he said.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Peyton looked over at Noah " its not like anything is going to happen" she said with a glare. she looked around the room before laying her upper body back on the bed looking up at the white ceiling. Peyton started to play with her bright red hair while Noah continued to look out the window. she was pulled back to reality as he asked if she was hot " huh oh uhm a little" she admitted before sitting up and seeing the cool air rush into Noah's face. she could not help but laugh, Peyton fell back on the bed laughing then sighed as Noah said they would be safe here for a while
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next