Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison) - Page 2 Empty Re: R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison)

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:05 am

Noah turned to look at her as she fell back on the bed in a fit of giggles after the air blasted his face and hair. "Was it that funny?" he asked with a little chuckle, leaving back in the love seat to get more comfortable. He kicked off his shoes and sighed. This little place was cozy, even the town seemed small and quiet. He felt as thought nothing could touch them, but he knew that wasn't the case.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison) - Page 2 Empty Re: R.I.P to the girl you used to know, she soo gone. ( rated M for Glass Prison)

Post by redhead14 Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:29 pm

" not being able to laugh in a long time makes the smallest of things funny" Peyton commented as she sat up and looked at Noah " so why did you choose to come get the troubled rebellious Arabian" she asked as she started to play with her hair.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Noah stared up at the ceiling and sighed. "Welp, every now again we are given assignments to choose from. Your was on the bottom of the stack and I enjoy a bringing out an old file. I guess someone tried to find you in the past, but died in the process." He told her, shivering at the last part. He sat criss cross apple sauce on the seat, still staring upwards. "They told me it was a dangerous mission and that I had to be careful. Plus, i don't really like working with other creatures. I prefer to stick to my own breed." He took a deep breath and finally looked over at her. He offered a kind smile and began to tug at a string on the cushion.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Peyton listened as Noah told her why he had picked her case then she sighed " sounds just like me, i have always been a trouble some one so thats why i never get close with shifters or humans or anyone for that matter because i am always on the run. i dont like to follow rules to well" she stretched her long legs out from underneath of her and leaned back on her elbows " so you have a special someone back home". peyton was blunt and did not really think about what came out of her mouth
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Noah closed his eyes as he listened to her. "Don't we all." he commented softly. He stared at the pinkness behind his eye lids, just resting there peacefully and enjoying a moment of bliss. It was nice knowing that he had managed to get her out of the auction safely. Her question caught him off guard. He didn't sit up as he thought about an answer. There was one a girl back home, but she didn't understand his existence and couldn't accept what he was. "No." he said. "You?"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Peyton was looking up at the white ceiling, thinking about how much she enjoyed finally being able to say she was safe for now. Noah broke her from her thought as she heard his answer then heard him ask her. She looked down at the white gold necklace she wore with a heart shaped locket " not any more. He died trying to rescue me" she put it simply not wanting to get emotional. She had been with a shifter named Eric for three years, he knew she was on the run and protected her but luck wasn't on their side their last time together.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2