Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 5 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Glass Prison Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Marcus loped through the forest, following the grape vine of rumors of where Dane's son would be. He paid close attention to the conversations he was eavesdropping on and did his best to remember the exact location. "Can't be much farther." he mumbled to himself as he trotted along the base of the mountain. What would he even say when he found him? "Oh hey, remember me? I'm Marcus. Beta to your father." Marcus said aloud, half smiling at how stupid he sounded.

Dane sighed and listened to Marcus take off until he couldnt hear him anymore.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 5 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Rains ears perked some when she heard Marcus take off the let them twitch at all the noises around the den before opening her eyes some and looking at Dane "Why don't you rest a little until they get back?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Dane smiled at Rain, "Good idea." He dropped his head to his paws, closing his eyes and attempting to sleep.

Marcus rounded a bend and stopped. He tested the wind and caught a familiar scent. His insides tensed up and he crept forward, staying as quiet as he could until he got a visual. He spotted the odd white colored wolf and sighed. It was him for sure. He looked so much like his mother, only she was pure white. His white coat had a reddish tint to it. Most likely from his father. He yipped once and waited for him to turn around. "Marcus?" the young wolf said. Marcus stepped from the trees and appraoched him. The young wolf bound over to him and jumped on him. "Its been so long!" Marcus licked him and smiled, "Oh Talon."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Rain watched him for a moment before curling around Saphire and laying her head down and closed her eyes giving a soft sigh.

(Sorry that sucked.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:29 pm

(its alright, i didnt give ya much to work with)

Dane heard someone approaching and his head flew up. He swung it around to gaze out of the entrance to the cave, his ears alert and forward,and his heart drumming wildly against his rib cage."Oh.." he said softly, getting abruptly to his paws and nudging Rain. He whined softly and loped out of the cave. He stood at the top of the hill crest, watching the tree line below for Marcus and his son. He growled softly when he saw Marcus exit the trees followed by dirty looking, yet familiar wolf. His heart was up in his throat as he laid eyes on his son. "Father?" the young wolf asked then, with a jump, he lunged up the hill and jumped on his Dane, attacking him with nuzzles and licks. The two whimpered and whined in joy.

(what do you want to happen when Rain realizes that Talon raped her?)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:55 pm

(Not sure yet but I figure it out.)

Rain slowly opened her eyes again and lifted her head watching Dane for a moment. When she finally got up she went out of the den and shook her pelt clean of any dirt before sitting down while watching the father and son reconnect. She looked over at marcus then to Dane and smiled a bit while watching them.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:42 am

Dane was so happy to finally see his son again. Tears welled in his eyes as he said, "I was sure i had lost you. I thought you were dead. I saw the blood with my own eyes!" Talon started to cry too. "Ill tell you tonight!" After embracing and sharing love, Dane turned to look up at Rain sitting at the entrance to the cave. "Rain! He really is alive!" he shouted and smiled at her. Talon was all smiles too until he looked up and saw Rain. Recognition flashed across his face and he suddenly grew uneasy. "Father? Who is that?" Dane laughed, "Its a she-wolf i helped. She has a little cub with her too." Talon went cold and turned away. Its her.. he thought, dread washing over him.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Rain sat there at the entrance of the den and smiled as she watched Dane and his son. She watched them for a moment more then stood up and raised her hackles a bit as she realized who it was. She lowered her head a bit and let out a low growl and stared directly at Danes son "Dane could I speak to you please?" A small whimper escaped from her when she felt her pup leaning against her leg. She lowered her head and picked her up and put her back into the den and stayed in there with her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:27 pm

A confused look crossed over Dane's face as he glanced between his son and Rain. Marcus looked on. "Of course." Dane said slowly, giving Talon a look before trotting up the hill and leaping into the cave. He approached Rain and asked, "Whats the matter?" Talon watched his father disappear into the cave and groaned.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm

When Dane entered the den rain laid her ears back and crouched low to the bed of the den and looked at him. She looked up at him for a moment before looking towards the entrance of the den "Im not sure if you'll believe me or not, but I'm really hoping you will." She whined silently and looked at him again "Remember that forcer I told you about?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:29 am

Dane watched Rain, confused by her sudden behavior. He was still drunk on the fact that his long lost son had finally returned home. "Yeah.. I remember that." he said, coming to a sitting position and eying her over. "What about him?" he asked.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Rain watched as he sat down and saw how confused he looked. She gave a small whine "Your son is the one who forced me. Sapphire is his daughter and your grand daughter." She glanced at sapphire who was shaking because of how Rain was acting. "If you don't beleive me I understand but please beleive me that I am telling the truth.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Dane looked at Sapphire in the corner, studying her white pelt and then thinking about Talon and his white pelt. Though his son's coat had a reddish tint to it, he thought he might have seen the slightest hint if rust colored fur to the young pup. He gulped and glanced behind him at his son and Marcus just below the hill. "I should believe you, but he is my son.." Dane paused and sat long in thought. "I do believe you. Its just.. now what?" Slowly from the start, Dane had started developing a liking to Rain and now his son beat him there and left his mark, leaving behind a wounded soul and fatherless pup.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Rain looked at him and shook her head "I don't know, but I don't want him near me or Sapphire." She watched him and gave a soft sigh. She was happy where she was and was happy that Dane and helped her and Sapphire. She gave a silent sigh and looked at him "Ill stay in here with Sapphire and you can pretend I never said anything, I don't want this getting in the way of the reuinion between you and your son."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 am

Dane felt torn. He sighed and walked forward, approaching her slowly and careful as to not scare her with his abrupt boldness. He came close to her face and licked her cheek. He pressed the side of his face to her's and whimpered softly, "I promise i wont say a word." He backed away and looked down at Sapphire, his granddaughter. With a grunt, he turned and trotted out of the cave.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 05, 2013 11:37 pm

She looked up at him and gave a slight whimper before giving a soft sigh. She was surprised when Dane came forward and licked her cheek but was grateful for the affection. She looked up when he pressed his face against hers and sighed silently before laying her head on her paws.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue May 07, 2013 10:49 am

Talon looked up as his father exited the cave. His face seemed grave and Talon looked down worriedly, searching a reaction from Marcus. The beta refused to look at him. Dane loped down the hill and stood before his two comrades. What was he suppose to do? Kick him out? No.. he had just found him after so long and Rain didn't want him to know. He sighed and Talon and said, "Whats the matter?" Dane ignored his question and offered to go hunting.

Marcus stayed behind and trotted up the hill to the cave. He sat at the entrance and looked at the two females. "I already know what has happened.." he said softly, looking somberly at them.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue May 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Rain lifted her head and looked at Marcus and sighed before standing and walking out of the den. She looked over at him before sitting down. "I suppose he has already told you?" She shook her head slightly "My mother and father never warned me of the dangerz outside the pack, so when I left I had no clue what to expect."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Marcus watched her come out and smiled softly when she sat beside him. "I was given the short version of it through pack speak, but do not know the whole story." he told her kindly. He leaned sideways to scratch at his ear and then sneezed. He shook his head and then looked at her again, "If your not willing to share thats okay. Everyone has traumatic moments in their life. I know i did too."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Rain looked over at him for moment "Tell me the version you heard and ill tell you what's missing." She gave a soft sigh and let her blue eyes scan rhe area around them. she looked to thd den and saw her pup zleeping and sighed a bit.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat May 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Marcus sighed and said, "I just heard that Talon is Sapphire's father."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Rain looked over at Marcus at what he said and sighed a bit before lifting her head "What you have heard is true." she turned her head to look at the den then looked back at Marcus before laying down on the grass "I just really hope that Dane will forgive his son for what he did."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat May 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Marcus sighed and pawed at a long blade of grass. "Will you forgive him?" he asked, looking at her and then at the cave entrance where the pup was asleep.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 19, 2013 10:06 am

The white female looked at hm and sighed lightly when she followed his gaze back to the den where Sapphire was sound asleep. When she heard his question she looked at him again before sitting back up "I may or I may not, i'm not really sure yet." She looked towards the spot where both Dane and his Son had dissapeared for hunting before turning her gaze back to Mrcus "In all honesty if you were in my situation, what would you do?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri May 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Marcus shifted his weight and dropped to his stomach so he was more comfortable. "Well.." he started, looking away form her as he thought of a logical, honest answer to give her. If he were in her position, what would he do? It was a tough question being he had never been a position like that. a series of questions ran through his head as he tried to round them up and put them in order. "when it happened, were you two courting or did he just corner you and do it?" he finally asked, deciding he would base his answer of her responses.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next