Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrified To Die [R] (~-Making Mirrors-~ )

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Terrified To Die [R] (~-Making Mirrors-~ ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Terrified To Die [R] (~-Making Mirrors-~ )

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Connor shook his head and sat back again, propping himself on a tree. He bent his knee and rested his elbow on it. "Where they saying anything specific?" He asked her. It sure seemed like magic, but why had she heard them in the first place? Magic often acted on its own accord, trying to save itself by saving the one it was within, but that usually meant fading into the distance and letting its owner do as it pleased. Rarely, if ever, did magic even appear to behave separately. He tensed his jaw and furrowed his brows, turning to look into the forest.

[[ I'm going to stop with the whole font thing if that's alright, haha ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Terrified To Die [R] (~-Making Mirrors-~ ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Terrified To Die [R] (~-Making Mirrors-~ )

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Fate cocked her head to the side at Connor's words, not sure what he meant. Were they saying anything? She couldn't remember. She ran a hand through her auburn and closed her eyes for a moment, thinking back. Her brow furrowed for a moment before she gave a light shake of her head before she remembered and she opened her eyes to look at the dark haired man. "Um," she started but paused for a moment, "I can remember, 'danger ahead' and 'turn back now' but that's about it before it stopped. That's if I heard it correctly, though. Why? Wasn't that just my imagination?" she asked, watching Connor closely.
She had no idea where this was leading but she hoped it wasn't anything bad

(i'll stop with the colour Razz )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Terrified To Die [R] (~-Making Mirrors-~ ) - Page 6 Empty Diablo's Fate. 14A - R.

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Hey Tayssi, I was wondering if you wanted to join my Dog RP. It is located in Houses... Please join!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm

(( I don't mean to be rude but it's not very considerate to post to other peoples' topics about joining your topics.. I don't know how other people feel about it but I'd prefer it if you kept it to private messaging... ))
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Connor shook his head at her questions when she continued to talk, ignoring them.
She had confirmed his previous hypothesis. So she did possess magic. His mind was not on teaching her more on the moment, though, but on why her magic had warned her. What did she have to fear besides periodic advances from the men around her? That wouldn't spark her magic, would it? He hesitated and then looked back at her, shaking his head again. "Do you remember what you were thinking whenever the voices started?" Connor asked her, anticipating her reply before he had even finished his question.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:47 am

Fate watched Connor for a moment longer before she looked away as he questioned her asto what she had been thinking at the time. She thougt back, concentrating, trying to remember what she may have been thinking. At that point, she couldn't remember. What was it that had run through her mind? She shook her head and looked back at Connor before it clicked. "I was wondering where we were going and what Kayle wanted from me. And some other thing as well, but I can't recall them," she replied as she wrapped her arms around herself. She was so confused.
"Doe it mean anything?" she asked him in a small voice, almost a whisper.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 am

Her words failed to clarify anything. Maybe if he just kept an eye on her, to make sure nothing happened? Connor noticed the quiet tone she held on her last words and he shook his head. "It's fine, really. It does mean something. Two things, although the first isn't.. Important.." He furrowed his brows as he trailed off then shook his head. Connor looked back at her and forced a smile. "But you are capable of magic," he chuckled.

[[ Ahh sorry ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Fate gave a soft nod to Connor's words and sad nothing more for a long while. She tilted her head back to stare at the sky and the stars. Her auburn hair falling back behind her shoulders. Her dark eyes turned into the darkness of the trees with a sigh before she looked back at Connor. She watched him for a moment before she glanced in the direction of the camp site. "Do you think Kayle's going to be mad? That i've been gone for a while now?" she asked him. She didn'treally care if he was mad, but she was rather frightened of his stregth and if he did snap for some reason.
There as no light from the campfires, it was only illuminated by the moon's glow. It gave the place a serene yet somhow creepy appearance.

(same >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Connor slowed his breath, ignoring her wandering eyes and staring up through the trees. Each of the stars was unique in either size, brightness, and sometimes even shape. He let his eyelids slide shut and listened all around them. When you tried hard enough, it seemed as though you could hear every creature as it lay down for the night. He opened his eyes as she spoke and took a moment to consider her question. "It's not like he can do anything about it." He said and then glanced over at her. Connor chuckled softly and looked back at the night sky.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Fate listened to his words and nodded before she closed her eyes for a moment, murmuringthe word, "true,". She was tired, she really was. But she didn't want to sleep, not when she could be here with Connor. She felt safe with him and even though she knew nothing would happen if she slept, she was afraid something might happen. That, and she just enjoyed spending time with him. After what had happened earlier, she didn't want to ruin her time with him. Given, she should probably hate anyone and everyone in this goup of bandits, but it was almost impossible to do so. Fate wasn't the type of person to hate someone.
She opened her eyes, making sure she didn't sleep. "You're not going to get yelled at, are you?" she asked. Given, he probably didn't care if he was either way, but she'd feel bad if he was yelled at because of her.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Connor rolled onto his stomach, not caring if it looked ridiculous. He picked up a small twig and weaved it between his fingers, absently watching its movements before he applied more pressure and it snapped. He let the pieces slip down to his palm and clasped his hand around them. He rested his eyes and then turned his hand, allowing the halves of the twig to fall back against the ground. Even though they weren't talking, Connor felt as if they had known each other their entire lives. She understood him better than anyone ever had. And now, as they sat in the silence, he didn't even care that his entire life was a big web of lies and complications. Unlike most people, Fate's presence soothed Connor. He opened his eyes and met hers. "It does not matter either way, Fate." He said, hoping she wouldn't try and fix what had already been done.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Fate held his gaze for a long while before she finally looked away with a gentle smile tugging at the sides of her lips. She didn't know why, but his words and the way he looked at her just made her smile. It was a mystey as to why, but he was so easy to talk to, she felt so comfortable with him, it was just natural to her. Which made her think whether she'd really be able to get her revenge of Connor. She doubted that she could. He had dne too much and she couldn't bring herself to hate him. Her brother, Kayle on the other hand, though he had ever tried anything or done anything to he, she had never even attmpted to talk to him properly, she knew she'd be able to. In pretense anyway. Would she really be able to kill anyone? She never had been one for violence; it just wasn't her. Never had been.
She looked back at him as she hugged her knees to her chest again. "Thank you, Connor," she said gently. He probably had absolutely no idea why she was thanking him, but she didn't really care. She just felt the need to say it. He could think she was saying thank you for helping her, but that wasn't it. It was for an entirely different reason.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Connor looked away as she did, but couldn't help noticing the distance in her gaze. She was very clearly thinking hard, and not just letting her mind drift away. He ran his tongue across his lip and looked down at the ground again, rubbing his thumb over his palm. His mind wandered back to when he first saw Fate, after he'd slain her mother and Kayle had murdered her father. It was a conflicting moment, one he'd rather not think about. The confusion that it brought him was inconceivable. There was a hint of guilt, something he hadn't felt in a long while. But there was also pleasure, a thrill. He had enjoyed killing the Queen, and that frightened him. Connor never used to like ending people's lives, he had always pretended to so he didn't seem so different from the others. He bit his lower lip and sighed inwardly. "For what?" He asked, wrenched free from his own complicated thoughts and tossed into the present tense. Connor looked over at her again.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Fate gave a soft sigh at his words and she watched him for a moment. "Because," she started before she paused for a moment, thinking about how to word it, "When I saw you and Kayle kill my parents and I ran. I was terrified. Then Kayle, obiously not recognising me, forced me to come along with you guys. After a while, I decided that I would try and get revenge forthem. To try and kill you both. I know that I would've ben killed before I would've been able to, but that's what I wanted. However, when I started spending time with you, talking to you, getting to know you, I started to realise that it was pointless. Revenge only brings around more revenge, which means more killing," she paused for a moment and glanced away, "that's not me. I'm not a violent person by nature, and yet I wanted to kill both of you. But, you, Connor, you brought me back to my senses. And for, that, I thank you. It may seem trivial to you, but it means alot to me. Now, I know that i'd neve be able to even consider killing you. You're like a dear friend I have known for years. At this point I don't know what i'd do if you weren't here with me," she said, though dared not look back at Connor, for fear of seeing him looking at her like she was crazy.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Connor's dark eyebrows slid down as he listened to her, focusing on her every word and trying hard to understand. It was like she shined a mirror on his own thoughts, but not in the sense that it was an exact replica. In the sense that everything was backwards, turned around and shone back to him in a way he'd never even thought to look for. He frowned slightly and looked over at her profile, which was now lined with the silver star and moonlight. He shrugged even though she wasn't looking and bowed his head. What was he supposed to say? How could he respond to something like that? "That's no reason to thank me." He said at last, frowned, and sat up. He turned his back towards her and glared into the shadows of the forest. That last part about how she felt so close to him was exactly how he felt, but he would never admit it. What made him so frustrated, though, was that she had forgiven him. He didn't even forgiven himself for murdering her mom and yet she was so quick to almost call him a friend. It was a strange sense of guilt that gnawed at his mind. One that was completely justified yet he could never fully grasp the feeling in its entirety. It was like a wisp of smoke, the dying embers of a fire that was doused with the memory of the Queen's life slipping from her body and her blood sliding across his skin.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Fate looked backat Connor as he spoke, watching as he sat up and faced away from her. Her brows furrowed as she studied his bare back, like she would figure out what he was thinking if she stared long enough. However, obviosuly, she came up empty and she sighed before she ran a hand through her hair. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked him, watching him, "if I did, i'm sorry," though she had no ide what she had done, she didn't want to upset him. She didn't want him to hate her again from saying from wrong lke earlier that evening
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Connor shook his head and leaned back on his palms. A breeze pulled his dark hair back, letting it fall down on his back. It was a little longer than his shoulders, and the contrast from it to his pale skin was incredible. He chuckled sarcastically at himself and looked up at the sky again, trying to run away from everything now. Just a few minutes ago he was the freest person he had ever been, and now he couldn't feel more burdened. Burdened with the guilt, with the fear, with the very thought of losing everything he'd ever known and replacing it with something he'd never known existed within himself. A shiver crawled up his spine and goosebumps followed, but it wasn't from the cold. He was glad it was somewhat dark so that she couldn't see them and try to give him back his sweater. "You've done nothing wrong." He told her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Fate sighed when Damien spoke and she slowly stood up and stretched her arms above her head with a soft groan. If she stayed down there, she would've fallen asleep for sure. She stepped to the side and leaned against a tree, looking down at Connor. She was worried; something was wrong and she was fairly certain it was from something she said but he just didn't want to say it. She watched him for a moment before she looked away. "You can talk to me, you know. I don't like it when you're upset," she said gently. Though, she couldn't force him to say anything, but she did want to help if she could

(Sss)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Connor listened as she stirred, then stood up. He breathed deeply and stood as well, running a hand through his dark hair. He turned around and his green eyes met hers. "Why do you trust me? How can you forgive me?" He asked her, his voice low but clearly strained. Connor wanted to scream; he wanted to throw himself to the ground and destroy everything he possibly could. He just wanted to feel. He wanted to hate himself for killing Fate's mother. He wanted to be able to ruin his own life just to take back what he'd done and let her finish her life as innocent royalty. Connor laughed offhandedly and shrugged, stuffing his hands into his pockets and looking down at his feet. "Why don't you hate me?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Fate was thrown astray by his questions and she didn't answer for a long while. She shook her head as he asked why she didn' hate him and she took a step closer to him. "How can I?" she asked him with a shrug, "you have never done anything towards me, only try to help. You haven't tried to harm me in any way shape or form. How can I hate you?" she watched him and then sighed, "Connor, look at me," she said gently as she reached over and tantively touched his jawline, almost afraid he might snap at her. "You ask how I can trust you? Easy. I just do, there is no reason behind it. There never is a reason by how you trust someone, you just do. How can I forgive you? Easily. I already have. You may have killed my mother, but in a way, you did me a favor. Sure, I miss them, but you set me free. You released me of all my responsibilities I never wanted. I was like a bird trapped in a cage, only allowed to sing when instructed. I never had any freedom. And you set me free. So, Connor, there is your answer. I would gladly put my life in your hands. I can't hate you, it's impossible," she said, studying his face for a long moment before she dropped her hand to her side.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Connor searched her features for any sign of sarcasm; yearning any reason for him to just shut out anything she said following his questions. He came up empty, and so found himself struggling to focus on her untainted gaze. He turned his eyes away as she touched his jawline, then turned and looked to her again. He swallowed hard past the lump in his throat and gritted his teeth. He understood what she was saying, knew exactly what she meant, but he constantly told himself that it didn't matter. Nothing she said really mattered, because he was to blame. Connor was the reason she was orphaned and was nearly raped out here in the middle of no where. He shook his head and gestured ambiguously with his hand. Silence gnawed at him, and he failed to come up with anything to say. His mind was a big tangle of opposing thoughts and ideas. "I murdered your mother. I ruined your life and you're here because of me. Those seem like very viable reasons to hate me." He said slowly. Connor's voice was shaky, but he tried hard to hide it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:00 am

Fate watched him, waited to hear what he said next. She could see the turmoil in his gze, though his words frustrated her. "Connor," she said sharply, which was not like her. She sighed a moment later, "did you not just listen to what I had said. You freed me from a life I did not want. How can I hate you for that? If anything, I should be thanking you," she said and then stepped back with a shake of her head. "Do not blame yourself. I can see that you do, so do not try to deny it. You did nothing wrong. You guys had a reason to do as you did and I shall never.. Never blame you, Connor. So is there really ay need, any reason to blame yourself when I do not?" she said and ran a hand through her auburn hair. how could she explain it to him. She did not hate him, did not blame him, that she would never blame him no matter how many times it happened.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:08 am

Connor sighed and bowed his head, crossing his arms over his pale chest and breathing slow. "Fate, I don't get it. I just don't." He said and shook his head. Connor looked back up at her and shrugged, laughing as a way to mask his anger. "You're unbelievable." He told her.

[[ Jesus, I really don't know what happened there. REAL sorry ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 am

Fate watched as his arms crossed over his chest and his breathing deepened, almost as if he was asleep, though he clearly was not. She looked away for a moment, looking back as he spoke. She raised an eyebrow, confused at to what he was getting at. He laughed, though she noticedit did not reach his eyes. He was angry. She had made him angry. She had said too much. Dammit. But his next word caught her off guard and she stepped back, confused, unsure of whether he had really saidthat. She shook her head and stared at him for a moment. "Unbeleibable?" she inquired, "what do you mean? How so? I am nothing special." she asked him.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:33 am

Connor glanced behind him at the camp and then looked back at Fate. He didn't want her to feel as though she had done something wrong, but he couldn't hide that he was upset at the moment. Rarely did he let his emotions get the better of him. He noticed the confusion on her features and his anger faded slightly. There, so she wasn't unbreakable. It bothered him how hard it was to crack her shell. "Yes, unbelievable. As in I don't believe you." He said sarcastically, as if she had asked him for the definition of the word. "You're one of the smartest people I've, yet you chose to trust in someone like me." He said quietly. Connor knew she would just deny it like she did everything else he'd said, but he was stating the truth. An innocent, beautiful person like her, befriending a monster like himself. It was truly unbelievable.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next