Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) - Page 14 Empty Re: [M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Athea smiled at Damien's words, "so i'm guessing she doesn't really like being surrounded by people?" she asked and then thought for a moment, "that seems completely opposite to her usual personality," she said with a light chuckle. Honestly, she had pictured Sadie as one to go and make as many friends as possible, human or otherwise. She just seemed to be the cheerful type, always loing to play around and have fun. Where as Kairav didn't like playing. Actually, he didn't like much at all. He was just surly, not mature like many thought. That thought broguth a grin to her face as she ate some more of her food.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) - Page 14 Empty Re: [M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 pm

"She hates people." Damien said bluntly and took a bite of his food. He shrugged, washing down the food with a quick drink. "Thinks they're disgusting and immoral. She doesn't really mind kids though." He said and glanced out of the window. Now that he thought of it, Sadie was smarter than most dragons her size and breed. She was a guardian dragon by nature, but hated people. Maybe that was why her previous owner just gave her to him. Damien smirked at the memory and looked back at Athea. It's surprising that she even remotely enjoys Damien's company, seeing as he is a skilled pickpocket and rather rude to most strangers.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Athea raised an eyebrow at his wrds and gave a light shake of her head, not really believing what he was saying. She stayed silent for a moment before she said, "and yet she doesn't mind me? That's rather surprising," sure, she wasn't hated by animals, but if Sadie hated humans, why didn't she hate her, then? Athea watched Damien for a short moment before she ate the rest of her food. She hadn't really had much, so it didn't take long to finish. To be honest, she enjoyed this. Being able to just talk about anything with someone. Bein an assassin, her conversations were limited to what her job was and then anything else was with Kai only.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Damien shrugged. "I'm probably the worst person you'd meet, trust and moral wise. Yet she hangs around me willingly. I'm telling you, Sadie's not all there." He teased and then grinned, clearly only joking. He finished at about the same time as she did, but he didn't move to stand up. Instead, he leaned back in the booth and let his head fall back. He sighed, feeling exhausted. He hadn't been sleeping that well lately, which was weird for him. Even when he was on the run from people, he slept like a log. Sadie was always around to keep watch, seeing as she slept so lightly. Sometimes she'd stay awake all night long, listening to bothersome moles in the ground or patrolling their campsite like a guard. Perhaps what was most surprising about his lack of rest was that it was taking place here, in the village he had practically grown up in.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Athea chuckled at Damien's words, knowing he was only joking. She atched as he leaned back at the booth and she leaned forward, resting her elbows on te table and her head in her hands. "You look exhausted, Damien," she commented and cocked her hed to the side, "has something happened?" now that she was really looking at him, his features look drawn and slightly pale from lack of sleep and she wondered if he had lost sleep over something in particular. She hoped that he was alright and it was nothing serious.

(sorry :/)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:25 pm

He shrugged and didn't respond for a long while. He didn't like the concern in her voice, it made him feel weird inside. Damien never thought that she'd actually notice nor comment on his rugged appearance. "No, I'm fine." He said and inhaled deeply. Damien looked back at her and straightened himself. "Nothing's wrong." He told her and took another drink.

[[ Ah, same here >__< ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Athea's brow furrowed at his words and she shook her head. "Liar," she whispered soft enough for only her to hear. She took another drink of her water before she stood, paid for the food and then walked outside, into the sunlight. The breeze blew, blowing her fringe from her face. She looked ahead and saw Kairav coming towards her. She smiled and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his feathered neck. A purr escaped his throat and leaned into her softly, asking, "what's wrong?" Athea shook her head and pulled away. "Nothing," she replied with a forced smile.The large griffin huffed but let it drop and looked over at Damien. "Are we going soon?" he asked, "i'm sick of this place,"
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:56 pm

He looked up at her, slightly confused, and stood as she left the store. He frowned and moved towards the exit. What just happened? Damien pushed open the doors and paused, watching as Athea threw herself against Kai and buried herself in his feathers. He sighed thickly, and turned to walk in the other direction. Sadie's eerie laughter sounded from beside him though, and she failed to land correctly in the dry dirt. She somersaulted and then corrected herself, trotting at Damien's side. "Said your goodbyes yet?" He asked her absently.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:05 am

Athea looked up at Kairav as he spoke and followed his gaze to where Damien was. Se shook her head softly and looked back up at the griffin with a shrug. "I don't know," she replied honstly and watched as he and Sadie walked off, away from them. She groanedand looked away, muttering, "I am such an idiot," shesghed and placed a hand on Kai's shoulder absentmindedly before the griffin walked off, away from where Damien was going. She looked over at the man before she slowly followed the large griffin. She would speak to Damien later. She should've just talked to him properly. Then again, she never had been good at these types of things. Atleast not just with words.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:21 am

Sadie's laughter died down and she flicked her tail to the side, a baffled expression on her reptilian features. "We're leaving. Today." Damien said, answering the question she was obviously trying to voice. The little dragon sagged her neck, but he knew she wanted to leave just as badly as he did. He looked down at her and stretched out his arms. "Come here," he prompted. Sadie shuffled her feet and then jumped up into his arms. He pulled her against him and she made a small sound of content. Sadie nuzzled against him and he stroked her warm scales, climbing the stairs to his temporary room and sitting on his bed.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:28 am

"Athea," Kai started as he stopped walking. Athea nearly walked right into him, not really paying attention. But at the last second, she dug her heels into the dirt and stumbled backwards, away from him. "What?" she asked. The grifin stared down at her and sat down. "What's wrong? I can tell something is bothering you," he said roughly. Athea looked away and shook her head, "nothing, really, I was just an idiot," she replied and the griffin huffed, waiting for an explaination. She explained what happened and he stared at her before he sighed. "Told you. I'm an idiot," she said with an annoyed huff. "Just go apologise," he said, reaching over and nudging her. "If you really think you did something wrong, go an say you're sorry. Mind you, I don' think you did anything wrong. He deserves to be shrugged off once in a while," Kai said and Athea glared up at him and the griffin laughed. "I don't even know where he is," she said, folding her arms over her chest.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:51 am

Damien gently laid the now sleeping dragon on his bed and stood. He wandered around his room, gathering his things and shoving them into his bag. It didn't take long, seeing as he didn't have very many belongings at all. He finished and laid down on the bed. Sadie rolled over and curled into him, her breathing lulling him almost to the point of sleep. He ran his thumb over her prominent cheekbone, wondering what he was going to say to Athea now. After everything that just happened, he didn't know what to say to her. Sorry, maybe? But then he'd have to explain himself, and he didn't want that. Damien didn't want her to apologize either, though. She hadn't done anything wrong. He sighed heavily and leaned his forehead down, resting it against Sadie's and letting his eyes fall shut.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:59 am

"You'll find him," Kai said and pushed her forward. She stumbled and glared at the griffin before she walked off and glanced back. "Help, would you?" she said to him and the griffin grinned and nodded in reply before walking off. Athea kept walking, looking around for Damien. She was coming up completely empty. Where was he? She sighed in frustration and looked around, running a hand over her face for a moment with a groan.
Kairav looked around, peeking into windows, despites the people's shouts at him. Eventually, he found Damien and he nudged the window, tapping it with his beak until Damien opened it. When he did, Kai stepped back and loked at the man. "Athea is looking for you," he said with a grunted as he sat down, watching the man. He had no idea why Athea cared so much, and to be honest, it pissed him off.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Sadie shot up the moment she heard the tapping of Kai's beak, the 'frill' around her neck standing up as she hissed. Her eyes found the familiar griffen's though, and she relaxed, a sound like an apologetic giggle came from her. Damien had awoke with a start, glaring at Sadie and then scowling at Kai. He narrowed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair, then grabbed his bag and moved over to the door. Damien opened it and looked out at the creature, shadowing his eyes with his hand. "What do you want?" He quipped.

[[ Ah, sorry ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Kai gave a soft hiss at Sadie’s reaction, though he understood why she had done so. He smiled small as she gave an apologetic giggle and then Damien woke up. He scowled at him and the griffin’s fur bristled and feathers puffed out in annoyance. He moved to the door as Damien opened it, his tail lashing at the man’s words. “Athea is looking for you,” he said with a sigh, “would you mind going to speak to her?” he asked, sitting down an lowering his head slightly, looking up at the human in an almost pleading like gesture. The griffin’s wings quivered slightly; he did not want to be asking this man to go see Athea. Not one bit. But he knew that Athea really wanted to apologise to him, he could sense how terrible she felt for doing what she did.

(same :/ )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Damien watched the griffin a moment as if debating whether he should even answer him or not. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip and shifted, rolling his eyes and ignoring the sleepy Sadie who wrapped herself around on of his legs. "Why? She's the one that stormed out on me, not the other way around. What does she want?" He lifted a brow and leaned against the door frame.

[[ Bah. Sorry. Give me a few posts Razz ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Kai stared up at Damien for a moment before he sighed. The griffin looked away for a moment. He wanted to help Athea, to make her happy again, but he didn’t like Damien that much and it frustrated him to no end that he could make Athea happier than Kai ever could. He looked back at the man and sighed. “She wants to apologise to you. She’s feeling really bad about whatever it is she did to you and wants to apologise to you,” he explained, tail lashing slightly. “So would you please go find her and talk to her? She’s still trying to find you.” The griffin clicked his beak a couple times before he dug his talons into the dirt, waiting for Damien to finally agree to go talk to Athea. If he had to, he would drag him outside and to Athea himself if he had to.

(haha, same here Razz)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Sadie looked up at the silent Damien after Kai had finished talking and narrowed her feline yellow eyes, trilling quietly. She pawed at his pants and he nudged her away. "Fine. But only because I don't want that beak of yours anywhere near me," he muttered and slung his bag onto his shoulder. Sadie's signature laugh danced on the air and she trotted down the front steps of the home, flicking her wings so she could glide off the bottom two. With a sigh, he followed and shut the door behind him. "But I'm not quite sure what all of it was about in the first place. She just... left for no reason. Like I'd offended her or something," he mumbled aimlessly as he walked beside Sadie and glanced back at the griffin.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Kai huffed in delight as Damien left the hut and the griffin walked around, staring at the man. As they started walking, Kai followed, nodding slightly at the man’s words. “You probably did,” he said and then shook his head gently, “Athea is confused right now. This is the first time in her life she has been able to be a normal person. I know that probably doesn’t excuse her for whatever she did, but just keep that in mind, alright?” he said as Athea came into view. The griffin stopped where he was, gently pulling Sadie back to stay with him. “Let them figure this out themselves,” he said quietly with a smile.
Athea saw Damien, Sadie and Kai and she gave a sigh of relief before she turned and walked towards them. Kai and Sadie stopped and she met with Damien half way. She stayed silent for a moment, looking away before she looked back up at him. “I’m sorry, Damien,” she said, biting her bottom lip for a moment, “I shouldn’t have just walked out like that. I should’ve just spoken to you properly..” she said, trailing off for a moment before she looked back at him. “And for that, I really am very sorry. I feel like a moron,” she said and glanced away, running a hand through her hair before she looked at Damien again, hoping he’d forgive her.

(will be back in about an hour or so. Just getting lunch and then getting toys for my puppy, he's literally chewing our walls >.> )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Damien cocked an eyebrow but nodded anyway. "All right... I will," he said as he watched Sadie bound away to Kai. The little dragon kicked off the ground and flew up so she could fly circles around Kai, nipping harmlessly at his feathers every so often. The man continued on his path until he reached Athea and he stopped, watching her as she looked away then met his gaze. Damien listened to her and hesitated before shrugging, offering her another of his lighthearted grins. "It's all right. I'm sure I'll do something stupid to make you mad, sooner rather than later..." He trailed off and shrugged again.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Kai laughed lightly at Sadie and he gave a playful hiss and shook his head, rearing back on his hind legs, trying to catch the small, quick dragon in his talons but failing.
Athea watched Damien and she smiled as he forgave her. “Doesn’t matter,” she said lightly, “I know I’ll annoy you at some points as well. I just hope that we’ll be able to talk about it if does happen,” she gave a light smile and looked up at him, meeting his gaze. “If I do something stupid again, try to knock some sense into me, would you?” she said with a light chuckle.

(Sss)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 am

Sadie squealed in delight and pumped her wings so she was out of his reach. Her small frame made it easy for her to turn quickly and nip at him again, but still dodge his attacks.

Damien grinned at her words and shook his head. "Sorry, no can do," he said as he pushed his hands into his pockets and rocked on the balls of his feet. "You'll have to ask Kai; I don't want to hurt the young maiden," Damien said, completely teasing as he knew she could probably knock him out before he even knew what was happening.

[[ Bleh. That sucked. Sorry... ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:15 am

Kai laughed and tried to snatch her up, however, they barely missed her and he gave a playful growl, tail twitching as he smiled. He clicked his beak happily as the small dragon nipped at him and he tried to grab her again but to no avail.
Athea’s eyes widened slightly and she cocked her head to the side in confusion. However, when he spoke, she couldn’t help but laugh. “You would have to ask Kai. But I would like to see you try to hurt me,” she said jokingly, pushing him gently on the shoulder. She smiled and took a small step back with a grin. Mind you, though Athea was strong, and faster than Damien, he had more brute strength than her. If he landed a hit, it would do more damage than one of hers. She smiled at the man and ran a hand through her hair again.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Sadie laughed and flew back a few yards, landing ungracefully in the dirt and rolling a couple times before righting herself. She shook and growled low as if angry with the ground for sneaking up on her. The little blue dragon stretched after she was done scolding the dirt and yawned.

Damien cocked an eyebrow at her and crossed his arms, stepping back a bit when she pushed him. "Is that a challenge?" He said and narrowed his eyes as he stepped closer to her, uncrossing his arms. He would never hurt her intentionally, not now that he knew her, and therefore was only joking around when he stood straighter and clenched his hands into fists, pressing his lips into a hard line.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14