Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) - Page 13 Empty Re: [M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

Post by Tayssi Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Athea glanced at Damien as he spoke and she raised an eyebow. Kai gave a soft hiss and then looked away, "yes, I did, but that does not bother me, I prefer sleeping outside, anyway," he replied, alying down and watching them. Athea sighed and looked at Damien for a moment and hesitated before walking over to Kai. "You alright now?" she aske and Kai gave a heavy sigh before nodding. "Yes," he said and they watched eachother for a short moment before they both said, "I'm sorry for earlier," and then blinked at eachother before smiling.
Athea looked back at Damien and asked, "well, I guess i'll see you in the morning then, Damien," she said and then she watched him for a short moment before turning adn walking off, around some huts and pretending that she had found a place to stay before going into the trees.

She woke up early morning, nestled amongst Kairavs stomach fur and feathers. She gave a soft smile before she stood up and stretched before walking back into the village. She wondered if they'd leave today or tomorrow. She wasn't used to staying in one place for longer then a night or two.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) - Page 13 Empty Re: [M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Damien studied his shoes as they spoke, then turned his eyes back to Athea when she addressed him. A curt nod later and he moved to turned around. "Goodnight, Athea. Night, Kai," he grinned lopsidedly and then spun around on his heels. Damien couldn't help the boyish smirk that plagued his masculine features the moment he was sure Athea couldn't see him. Something inside of him had changed, and although he swore he'd never, Damien liked it. He liked the idea of being normal for a change. The man shook his head and rolled his eyes at himself. Lifting his pace to a light jog, Damien headed towards the elder's home.

Morning brought little time to kick back and relax. From the break of dawn, that damned woman had him helping out around the house. There seemed to be an endless amount of chores that she continuously remembered and forgot to the point of driving Damien absolutely bonkers. When she finally sat down for an afternoon nap, Damien was all but exhausted and irritable. Sighing, he exited the house with heavy steps and almost ran right into Athea. He yelped in surprise and shifted his weight so as to avoid a collision. "I'm uh," he laughed and ran a hand through his messy hair, "Sorry about that."
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Athea gasped in surprise as Damien nearly ran into her and she stepped back, not quite noticing who it was. She shook her head, steadying herself before she looked up as Damien spoke. She gave a light smile and she shook her head in reply. "No, it's fine, I should've been watching where I was going," she replied and ran a hand through her dark hair. "Just get out from Addie's?" she asked. To be honest, she didn't like speaking about the older woman. She could tell what Damien and her previous relationship had been and it made her chest squeeze. She didn't know why, but it did and she was ashamed to feel that way. What was she supposed to do about the past?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Damien noticed her unease and he nodded slightly, shrugged, and then shook his head. "Yea, she just, had some housework she needed done and I just helped out a bit," he rambled. He wasn't sure why he was trying to explain things to her like he'd done something wrong. Damien grinned when he looked back to Athea.
"What about you?" He asked, curious as to where she might have been going or what she might have been doing.

[[ sss ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Athea gave a slow nod at his words and then gave a shrug. "Not sure. I guess I was just walking around.. I can't really stay still for too long," she replied with a soft chuckle. She glanced to the side and then gave a soft sigh and looked back up at Damien, cocking her head to the side. She hesitated for a moment before she asked, "did you want to stay tonight again?" she didn't want to sound impatient or demanding, but she didn't really want to stay, but if he did, she might stay.. No, she'd probably leave, anyway. As much as she wanted to travel with him, she did not want to stay.
Maybe it was because she hadben trained as an assassin, and they were trained to get the job done quickly and leave so they wouldnt be found. Or maybe it was just because this place just didn't feel right to her. It was peaceful and calm, but there was a certain aura which made her second guess this place. Athea ran a hand thugh r dark hair and shifted her gaze elsewhere for a moment, watching two men s they spoke before s looked back at Damien, awaiting an answer.

Last edited by Tayssi on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 pm

[[ Kayz ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:15 pm

[[ You said you'd post more..? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:21 pm

( Oh yeah Razz silly me. Will do that next period. In drama atm. )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:22 pm

[[ Okie dokes ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 pm

(done.. Sorry it took longer than expected. 2nd period and the rst of the day was pretty packed, as teachers were trying to catch me up on stuff :/ )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Damien shrugged, easily believing her explanation and stepping down the steps. He pushed his hands into his pockets and tried to act like he wasn't overly giddy about the night before. He turned and looked at her when she asked about how long they'd be staying, and he raised his eyebrows. Damien hadn't really thought about that.
"I suppose we could leave whenever you'd feel necessary," he said. "It might be best to get moving, who knows how long we'll be safe here."
Damien pulled his hands back and crossed his arms over his chest. He didn't remember things being this awkward after kissing someone, it was different this time. It frustrated and interested him.

[[ Sorry D= ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Athea nodded at Damien's words and gave a soft sigh of relief. She was glad she didn't have to leave him here. She looked back up at him and gave a soft smile, watching as he stepped down from the steps. She ran a hadn through her hair and glanced away, saying, "We can stay for a few more hours, if you want, because I do think it would be best to leave today," she looked abck up at him and gave a light shrug before looking at the ground.
Was it supposed to be this awkward after a kiss? She didn't know; she never had any experience.. At all.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Damien nodded and motioned for her to keep walking. "Breakfast first?" He asked. He was starved, all morning and all he'd had to eat was a few slices of dried apple and a glass of water. There was a loud thrum of wind behind Damien, and he flinched, knowing exactly who it was. Sadie's strong talons dug into his shoulders and she thumped him on the back of the neck as she tucked her wings down. "Sadie I-" he grumbled, shaking her off. A rather disgruntled looking dragon shook herself and sat on his shoes. "I've told you, you're too big for that!" He said, pointing an index finger at her and gently tapping her snout. She just sneezed, then bit down on the finger. Damien cried out and wrenched his finger out of her maw, he reached up to snatch her but failed and watched as the little blue dragon took to the air and disappeared. He gritted his teeth wiped the small scrape off on his trousers, cursing under his breath and then looking back at Athea. "What do you say? We eat, pack, and then set out?"

[[ Gah, sorry, I really failed at that one ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Athea smiled at Damien's words and was about to reply, however she paused when Sadie came down and landed on Damien. She watched them, unsure of what she should do and she cringed as the small dragon latched onto Damien's finger. The man wreched it from her jaw and the dragon flew off. When Damien spoke again, she shifted her dark gaze to look at him again and gave a smile, "Sounds good," she replied and then looked at his finger, "you alright?" sure, it was only a finger and Sadie was only small, but dragon bites damn well hurt. She knew that first hand. She took a step closer to him and reached over and grabbed his hand. Her healing abilities were limited to other people; she could nturally heal an almost fatal wound upon herself within the span of a few hours, but she didn't know what she could do for other people.
Athea wrapped her hands around his and closed her eyes for a moment, concentrating.
When she opened them, she oened her hand slightly and watched as the bite slowly stitched itself back to watch it was, until there was nothing left. no scar or aything. Okay, so she could heal minor injuries.. she had no idea about what would happen if she tried to heal a bad injury.
Athea lookd up at Damien and smiled. "Let's go get some breakfast," she said.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Damien turned at her and chuckled. "I'm fine," he told her, but didn't pull back when she took his hand in hers. Almost immediately the stomach-churning pain was stifled and was gradually becoming less noticeable. Damien turned his eyes from his hand to her face as she concentrated. When she opened her eyes and looked back at him, not an inkling of pain remained in his finger. A line formed between his eyebrows and just as he was about to ask about it, she urged them to breakfast. Damien started walking but turned back to her. "Wait, how did you do that?" He blurted, running his thumb across the previously wounded area and shaking his head in confusion.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Athea gave a smile when he started walking,glad he didn't ask questios. Hwever, that thought was broken after a minute or so, hen he asked how that had happened. She sighed and looked over at him. "Well.. You know how there are mages in the world?" she asked. Yes, they were very rare now a days. There were very few who still lived and even fewer who's names and whereabouts were known. When Damien gave a slow nod, Athea looked ahead and kept walking, "Well, i'm one of them. Have been since I was about 2. However, my abilities are very limited.. I can do barriers from other attacks from mages and I can heal vey quickly, do I just figured I could probably heal you as well. I haven't got much I can do, but that' only because i've never tried to extend it. Mages aren't allowed to be assassins, so I had to keep it secret and was neve able to practice in secret, so I don't know much," she said and shifted her gaze to the ground, not waning to look at Damien.
Afterall, mages had bad names. Nearly all of them were hated, if they were known as a mage.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Damien trailed after her, finally turned his eyes off his hand and back to her. "So you... You know magic?" He cocked an eyebrow, disbelief gnawing at him. He knew she wasn't lying, but mages were sort of legends to him. He'd never met one, not in all his travels, so having kissed one was just dumbfounding. He looked away from her and swallowed hard. Most mages were dark, evil, and used their powers in all sorts of devious ways. Damien felt bad about it, but he wasn't exactly sure Athea hadn't been tricking him all along. Her cunning was unmatchable, after all. He looked back at her and his eyes widened. "You could've caught me on fire!" He teased, catching on to the fact that she hadn't tried to heal others before.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Athea sighed at Damien's words and glanced over at him and nodded. When he looked away, Athea cringed and looke at where they were going. When he finally spoke, Athea looked at Damien and raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?" she said with a light laugh. She thought for a moment and then gave a soft shrug. "I doubt that would ever happen when trying the heal. Fire is in a different element to healing. Healing is more water." she replied lightly, watching him and then looked ahead. "You're probably thinking i've been trickng you about this. Purposely not telling you.. I guess that's kind of true, but it's not becae I was planning something evil.. I just didn't want you to hate me," she said in a sft voice. Would he believe her?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Damien chuckled as she explained and accidentally found himself yearning for more information. He listened to her words and licked at his lips nervously. After a moment, he turned to her and smiled small. "I believe you," he spoke softly, pushing his hands into his pockets and then looking ahead again. He glanced around them to make sure they hadn't passed the diner before looking to the ground as they walked.

[[ GAH ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Athea smiled as Damien said he believed her and she looked at him for a moment before she kept walking and after a few moments, she slowed down a bit to walk next to him. he noticed he wa looking at the gound and she cocked her head to the side. "Are you alright?" she asked. Something didn't seem right. Maybe he didn't believe he and now he hated her for being a mage. Oh jeez.. She hoped that wasn't it. She didn't want to be hated by Damien. Especially not after what happened last night. She had just started to figure out her feelings for him.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Damien nodded at her and glanced up ahead of them. "Yea I'm fine. Seriously, I think it's cool," he said, and the last part softened as he didn't know what to say and what not to. It was completely honest. After all, what position was he in to judge? Damien was a thief, he had always been. That was why Athea had been sent to assassinate him. How could he just jump to conclusions about her? Just because he was a thief didn't mean he stole everything and was untrustworthy. Just because she is a mage doesn't make her evil or frightening. He grinned over at her, satisfied with his own goal to act as though nothing had changed between them.

[[ I'm really sorry I've been putting thing's off. Finals were last week and yesterday and today, I've been real busy. I know I shouldn't be making excuses for anything, but I really am sorry ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:22 am

Athea smiled at Damien's words and ran a hand through her hair. Soon enough, they came to the diner and she looked at him with a smile. "Thanks, Damien," she said softly, "I appreciate it," before she stepped through the doorway and into the diner. There weren't many people here, only a few scattered about here and there. Athea looked over at Damien before they found somewhere to sit. She really was happy that he didn't hate her because she was a mage. Given, she wasn't very strong at all. She was a weak mage, only because she had never practiced in her life. That she coud heal someone without practicing was almost a miracle. Wasn't healing supposed to be difficult to heal someone else other then yourself? Athea gave a slight nod at the waitress and just ordered some bacon, eggs and a slice of toast along with some water.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 am

Damien offered her a warm smile and stepped inside as well. He tried to sit at a more secluded section of the diner, hoping none of the natives in here would bother them. There were some that lived in this little village that were rather rude to non-natives. He leaned back in the booth and rested his arms behind his neck. When the waitress came he ordered a coffee and biscuits and gravy. He sighed and glanced around the diner before looking back at Athea. "I do think we should head out today. Things around here are getting a little uneasy, I don't want too many people to notice us staying for too long." He commented offhandedly, lowering his voice just barely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 pm

The waitress came with their drinks and biscuits befre she left and Damien spoke shorly after. She watched him for a moment before she gave a slow nod. "I think it's for the best. If people who don't live here stay too long, the others tend to get suspicious," she said softly as she pulled her hair away from his face and tied it back. She took a sip of her drink and a minute later, their food came. It was placed in front of them and Athea gave a smile to the waitress and watched as she left before she started to eat. "Do you have anyidea where Sadie may have flown off to?" she inquired, glancing up at him.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Damien nodded to show he agreed with her and took a drink of his water and rested back against the seat. When their food arrived, he sat forward and almost immediately started eating. He always found the food here so much better than anywhere else. They made almost everything from scratch, so it had a rich, unique taste one could only hope for at a more popular restaurant. Damien cocked an eyebrow and looked at her when she spoke again. He shrugged, "Who knows.. She always runs off like that whenever we stay somewhere." He said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next