Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) Empty [M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

Post by Tayssi Sun May 27, 2012 5:01 am

Slipping the blue cat mask onto my face, I tied the string around my head, before I shrugged on my leather jacket and knee high boots. Latching a watch onto my wrist, I then stepped outside the hotel room and down the hall. Paying for my room, I made my way down the street, however, just up ahead, a huge white griffin stood by an entryway to an ally, staring straight at me. His pale green eyes piercing into my very soul. Walking over to him, the griffin lowered his head and rubbed her head on my shoulder, a loud purr rumbling through his chest. "I'll need you to follow me, Kairav. But from a distance. You know why. There aren't many white griffins left in this world, and my name is known to have you around me. Keep an ear out for any danger, but don't cause any trouble," I warned the large griffin.
Staring at me for a moment, the griffin finally let out a sigh and nodded, "I understand. Now get going, otherwise someone is bound to see us," he said. I smiled at Kairav. He was my best and only friend, he understood everything about me. I turned around and walked off. An hour out from quiet town, I came to a huge barn. Splitting paint and worn wood. It didn't seem too safe, but this was the meeting place. Sighing, I stepped inside, pushing the massive wooden doors open. I looked around to see men dotted throughout the whole barn. Three men sat in the middle, with a table and chair in front of them. I walked forward and sat in the chair. The men stared at me for a moment before asking, "Limited, right?" and I nodded. Limited was my assassin name. No client knew my real face or name. It was safer that way.
"Very well, then, let's get to business. We need you to assassinate a man named Damien Carter. No reasons are given," they never were, "we do not have a photo of this man. But we do know he has blonde hair and green eyes and he is 25 years old. That is all we know. How does ten million sound?"
No photo of the man. Just his name, a vague description and an age. For ten million. No matter how vague, I would never come by such a high price for a single person. 'l take the job," I replied, reaching my hand out to shake their hands.
They shook my hand then gave me a bag. "Money. One Million. So you can buy all your supplies and whatever else. The other nine will come when the job is done." They said. I took the money and left the barn. Time to hunt an Unknown.

And, that, was how I ended up in the middle of no-where, with no leads or clues as to where this man was. Kairav was walking patiently next to me, not really worrying abut m mission. As long as he was fed and sheltered. Months had passed since that day and I was very agitated that I had no idea where to go right now.
The large white griffin chuckled beside me and I snapped my head in his direction to glare at him. "Shut up! It's not funny!" I growled at him. He shut up with a hiss, staring at me with his pale green eyes. "We'll find him, Athea. There has never been a person you haven't been able to find and kill. And you know it. Just be patient. It took you a year to hunt down Alex and Andrew Smitte, but you got it done." the white griffin said softly.
"I guess so," I said with a sigh. Walking along the edge of the cliff, rocks trembling slightly beneath my and Kairav's weight. "I think we should check at the bottom of the canyon. We can see no one is up here, but I can't see anything down there," I said, glancing at the large white creature. He paused mid-stride and then nodded. He lowered himself to the ground and Athea climbed onto him, sitting in the hollow between his shoulders. "We really need to get a saddle," We said in unison and then chuckled.
Kairav got to his feet, slowly, making sure not to dislodge me from him. He moved to the very edge and then leapt into the air when I gripped onto his fur and feathers. He dived towards the ground , tucking his wings in tightly against him. The ground came in sight as we fell faster. Suddenly, the shape of a man with a small blue dragon came into sight and I yelped in surprise. So did Kairav.
"Look out!" I yelled at the man and dragon, as Kairav flung his wings open, trying to stop. The surprise of having someone below where we were going to land had caught us by surprise and throw us off balance. Kairav rocked in the air harshly as he sharply turned, as to not hit the man and dragon. I was dislodged and went to the rocky ground harshly, my shoulder smacking into the hard ground beneath me.
However, Kairav somehow managed to land of the ground on all fours, but slid forward, his strong talons tearing into the rock beneath him as he regained his balance. Stumbling slightly, the griffin nearly went beak first into the rock, but caught himself and stopped dead in the tracks. His lion tail flicking in agitation. "Fuck it!" the griffin snarled at no one in particular.
I pushed myself to my feet, wincing slightly. Somehow, I had managed to just cut my shoulder. No dislocation or breaking. Damn I was lucky. However the bleeding way pretty bad. "Damn..." I muttered to myself. I didn't have a medical kit. I used it up a while ago with helping Kairav after being injured by a bad landing. Kind of like this.
I turned to the man who was standing there. "Um, I'm so sorry. You hadn't gotten hurt, had you? We are so sorry! We hadn't actually expected anyone to be here!" Kairav, muttering under his breath, came to stand beside me, glaring at the man and the small dragon. Even though it wasn't their fault. "Don't be like that, Kairav! They did nothing wrong! Now, Apologize!" I snapped at the griffin.
"Apologize for what? I didn't do anything wrong! It's their fault for being here in the first place!" The griffin snarled, the talons scraping and carving into the rocks beneath him. His tail still twitching and flicking in anger.
"It's not their fault! Now apologize you stupid animal!" I snapped. The griffin hissed at me, but a stood my ground, crossed my arms and stared up at him. Sure, the griffin could take me down with a single swipe of him massive talons, but we had practically grown up together. It wouldn't happen. And I knew it. Sighing ind defeat, the large white griffin, who even towered over the large man, lowered himself slightly, bowing his head in apology. "There, that wasn't so hard, now was it?" I said with a slightly huff before turning back to the man and small dragon.

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) Blue_Jeweled_Cat_Mask_by_merimask

The mask she wears.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) Empty Re: [M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Damien~

A loud chuckle fell from my crouching position. I was sitting on the ledge above the grocery store that was new in town. I grip the chipping white paint of the windowsill and twist myself in a graceful flip. As I did so, I allowed my body to fall down over the ledge and I pulled myself forward so I jumped inside the nice little store. The man at the register's eyes widened in realization when he saw who I was. I smirk, and take out the brown sack that was slung loosely over my shoulders. "Ohhh no you don't!" The man wailed, waddling around the counter with a .22. I furrow my brows. "Damn guns" I curse under my breath and slide to the left just in time to avoid catching the full blunt of the shot. I felt a sharp pain in my wrist, and used my teeth to pull the bb from my skin. I spat the small metal sphere at the man before jumping over one of his counters. I grabbed bread, and a few pieces of fruit before he was on me again. This guy was crazy! I grip the metal edge of the counter and swing myself around. I kicked him in the side, and he fell down to the tile floor. I whip out my long, wooden bow and notch an arrow. The unique design of the bow was full of celtic knots and latin words. I aimed at his throat, and he scrambled back from me. I kept the bow trained in the same location as he moved though, and he finally gave in. "Okay okay, take wh-whatever you need" He stammered, and I smirk. Within a few minutes, I strolled out of the small shop and headed for the forest.

~Later~

I yell and roll behind a tree to avoid being run over by a medium sized blue dragon. "You maniac!" I say, standing up and kicking a rock with my leather boots. "Almost killed me... Where would you be then, huh?!" I say, eyes narrowed and jaw clenched. Sadie smirked and perched herself on my shoulder. I roll my eyes at her smugness and keep along the path I was walking just moments before. "You are jumpy, son of man.." Sadie hissed in my ear and I shake my head. "No I am not, I am simply being cautious. You can never be too careful" I say, and after that we were silent.

Screams echoed above as we entered a clearing in the valley. Confused, I look up into the bright afternoon sky. A huge gryphon, and a woman, were falling right at Sadie and I. "What the-" I start, then realize how close they were. I dive to the right and just so happen to collide with a healthy thorn bush. I take a long breath and grit my teeth before pulling myself from it's painful grasp. I turn around, anger burning in my pale green eyes. "Who do you think you are?!" I snarl, sliding a dagger from my belt and storming over towards the two creatures. "Diving down, almost squashing us like little bugs!" I continued on my rant, and was a few meters from the woman when Sadie stopped me. "What are you doing? Knock it off" I growl and try to move around the blue lizard. She moved with me, and I knew I wasn't getting around this creature who had lived with me since before I could remember. I sheath my dagger and she moves. "Who are you?" I demand, ignoring her apologies and her argument with the gryphon. It was strange, that she could change a gryphon's mind like that... But what does that matter? She almost killed me!

[ I fail, but I have to take care of my laundry real quick ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) Empty Re: [M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

Post by Tayssi Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 pm

As expected, the insults and accusations came and I couldn't help but sigh. He unsheathed his dagger and my immediate reaction was to pull my own blade and hold it against my forearm. Should he attack, I would do the same. He came within a few metres of me and then the blue dragon stepped infront of him. I cocked my head to the side, slightly confused, yet somewhat relieved. My shoulder was sore and I didn't really want to fight right now. The tall man sheathed his dagger and I relaxed. Glancing across at Kairav, I noticed that he was now crouched low, ready to attack, hissing and tail thrashing. I placed a hand on his shoulder and the griffin gave a light screech and snapped to look at me.
He glared at me in question and I merely shook my head in reply. The white griffin hissed at me but calmed down, pushing himself to stand tall. He stared down at the man and dragon, ready to attack if anything happened. I chuckled softly and then looked at the man and dragon, nodding in thanks to the blue dragon. "I am terribly sorry, sir. I didn't mean to do that. Kairav and I honestly didn't think anyone would be down here," it was a surprise, though. He then demanded our names and I shrugged, "my name is Athea, and obviously, the white griffin is my friend and partner, Kairav," I replied lightly.
Looking at the man, I studied him. Blonde hair, green eyes, he looked around 25.. It couldn't be him... Could it? I then looked at the dragon. I hadn't heard anything about the man I was after having a dragon with him. "And who may you two be?" I asked them, wincing slightly at the stinging pain in my shoulder. Kairav looked at me and then rubbed his large head on my side with a deep rumbling purr from his chest. "You alright?" he purred in worry.
I nodded softly and scratched behind his feathered and furred ear, "i'm alright, don't worry about me," I said and the griffin purred again before laying down next to me, leaning against me slightly, almost knocking me off balance. Even lying down, the griffin nearly reached my shoulders. He shimmied his wings and then tucked them to his side tightly, staring at the man and dragon.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Damien~

I narrow my eyes slightly when she asks for my name. My mind dashed around several situations, and I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't trust this woman. I mean, she was wearing a mask. A... Blue.. Cat mask. I hold in a chuckle and look back at Sadie. "I'm Todd, and this is Liz" I say, giving fake names. I run my fingers through my hair and place my hands in my back pocket. "So why are you here?" I ask, casually searching for more information on this woman. Her shoulder was bleeding, rather badly. I frown, and pull my bag off my shoulder. "Here" I say, and take out a white, clean bandage. "It's the least I can do" I say and hand the cloth to her so she could stop the bleeding and avoid infection.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun May 27, 2012 7:00 pm

I nodded when he introduced himself. He hesitated slightly, so I noticed that he wasn't giving his real name, though I decided to let it go. The man I was looking for didn't have a dragon with him. Then he asked what I was doing here. I glanced at Kairav momentarily before looking back at Todd, "I'm looking for someone," I stated simply. "What about you?" I asked softly. Then he offered me a bandage, I gave a soft smile and reached over and took it. "Thank you," I said and then ripped a bit of material from the shirt underneath my leather jacket. I couldn't see it properly, so I merely wiped the wound quickly, getting rid of most of the dirt and the blood rolling down my arm. I then quickly wrapped the bandage around my shoulder. Tieing it tightly, I looked at the man again and gave a soft nod again. I t would do for now. When I got to a village or something, I get some more things, I still had plenty of money left.
Fice minute later, Kairav suddenly stood up, tail lashing. "What's wrong?" I asked him, confused. The large griffin hissed, staring up at the sky above the canyon. A few moments later, two common brown griffins circled over the canyon, staring down at the two. They were barely half the size of Kairav. Though, two against one, no matter how big or strong he was, it could be dangerous. A human didn't have much chance against a griffin's talons. I looked up at the two smalls griffins and then glanced at the man and dragon. "I'm guessing we're near their nests," I said, "they're obviously both females who have claimed this canyon as their own," Kairav's tail continued to thrash and twitch and he hissed and then screeched at the females. A warning for them to leave them alone.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Damien~

I glance up into the sky and see the two brown females as they circled like vultures. I roll my eyes and look back to the woman. "Three gryphons in one afternoon is plenty for me" I mutter and spin on my heels. I walk towards the forest. "Come on Liz, before we become dinner" I say, and Sadie trots at my heels. I didn't bother telling the woman where I was going or what I was doing, beens how this was the first and last time I would see her and her creature.

[[ Ugh sorry ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 28, 2012 12:07 am

I looked at the two griffins again before faintly hearing what Todd had just said. My attention went back to the man as he and the small dragon turned around and started walking towards the forest. Kairav hissed at something, before he suddenly barged the smooth part of his beak into my good shoulder, to get my attention. I glanced at him and he gestured to look up. And when I did I knew what he wanted me to see. A flock of young female griffins had grouped above the canyon, circling and screeching threats down at them.
"Son of a bitch," I snarled in a whisper. When I looked over at the man and dragon, I noticed two pairs of golden eyes in the tree line. "Time to go, ey, Kairav?" I said lightly, taking a few steps back. Kairav knelt down and I jumped in between his shoulders, then he glanced back at me in question. I knew what he meant and I simply nodded. The huge white griffin leapt into the air and then pushed towards the dragon and man.
Keiran snatched the man from the ground, gripping him firmly but gently in his large, dangerous talons. "Let's get out of here. Now!" I said roughly at the white griffin. With that, we turned around, away from the forest and up, towards the sky, and towards the flock. I reached down, gripping onto Kairav's fur and feathers with one hand. The griffin help and lifted Todd a bit higher, until I could reach him. I grabbed the man tightly and with Kairav's help, I pulled the man in behind me and I said, "hold on tight, this is going to be a bumpy ride."
Small female griffins started to barrel down towards us and Kairav screeched at them in warning. The sound was almost deafening. Some of the griffins backed off, but some kept coming at us. Kairav glanced at me and I nodded. "Go ahead," I said and the white griffin hissed in pleasure. Suddenly, he shot forwards, his beak colliding into the small griffin's throat and it went down. He went towards another female, talons outstretched and they embedded themselves into the female's chest. Blood stained his white talons and scaly front legs.
Flicking the suffering griffin towards the ground, Kairav hissed and screeched. The white griffin flew towards a black female who was hissing in challenge towards him. She stretched out her claws towards him and so did Kairav. They collided and I sucked in a sharp breath, scared that my only friend had been injured. When I peeked past, I saw the female's talons didn't reach anywhere near his chest. However, his were inside her. The white griffin tore out the black griffin's heart and let both organ and griffin fall.
He lunged at another griffin, bashing his beak into her head, before she even realized what was happening. Kairav turned for another, before I gripped his fur and feathers tighter and hissed, "Kairav, that's enough! Get us out of here!" the bloodied griffin hissed at me in distaste but did as he was told.
Flying from the now terrified flock of female griffins, Kairav flew away, making sure that the dragon was able to pass as well, hissing and snarling at the females in warning if they touched Liz.

-1 hour later-

He was exhausted. I could see that. Carrying two people wasn't his specialty. He could do it, easily, but going all out earlier had taken its toll. I saw the ground coming underneath us and I sighed in relief. "Land, Kairav. This is fine, here," I said and the griffin breathed a sigh of relief. He landed roughly, almost dislodging me and laid straight on the ground, ignoring the blood staining his legs, face and chest. None of it his, thankfully.
we were lucky they were females and not males. I slid from him and landed on the ground with ease. "Good, job, boy," I said to the griffin, running a hand through his bloodied fur and feathers. Then I turned my attention to Todd and Liz. "You guys alright? No one got hurt, right?" I asked them, studying man and dragon. Nearly everyone got weak legged after their first ride on a griffin. A long ride nearly took everything out of a person, so I was naturally worried about the man.

(On iPad so can't to center or justify, sorry)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 am

Damien~

I cry out when I felt the beasts talons close around me, but didn't fight when I knew it was the girl's gryphon. When they landed, I rolled and quickly righted myself. I brush my jacket off and let out a snort. "Thanks for the ride" I say bitterly and turned around to leave for good this time. These two were nothing but trouble, and I had enough of that myself. Sadie mocked my snort at the two and trotted after me. I pat her head and walk towards a river that housed a small forest behind it. Now where the hell am I?

[[ Sorry It's really short ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 am

(it's fine)

I cocked my head to the side as he spoke and gave a light shrug at his bitter tone. I didn't really care if he thanked me or not. I had saved him from being killed, though. A small amount of appreciation would've been nice, but, ey? I'd get over it. As he started walking, the small dragon following closely behind him, I simply sighed and stroked Kairav's feathers on his shoulder. The large griffin was exhausted. I looked around and then looked back at the white beast. "Really? Here?" I asked him with a groan.
The griffin looked at me with a huff, "all I could think of to take us, Sorry." he said and I shook my head. "Hey, you do realise that it'll take nearly 2 days to get out of here, right?" I called to the man as he walked towards the forest. Sure, it wasn't a bad place, but I had been here before to assassinate a fugative couple who had stolen from a man. This place had no civilisation, only a forest and a long ass road after it. Unfortunately, that road had a whole heap of twists and turns and forks in it, so it was hard to know where to go.
"If you want to get out of here, I think it'd be best to stick with us," I said. Sighing, I slipped her hand behind my head and pulled the string loose of my cat mask. I pulled it off and then pulled the hair tie from my hair, letting it fall loose. It felt good to finally get out of the mask. It was always so stuffy and hot.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:53 am

Damien~

I shake my head and call after her. "Listen hun, I've made it this far without anyone, I sure as hell don't need you now!" I say and roll my eyes. She may have helped me out back there but odds were that I'd have escaped had she been there or not. Besides, those ghastly creatures wouldn't have shown up if the girl and her beast hadn't paraded in there like it was Carnival in Rio or something. I let out a heavy breath and so did Sadie.
Where I was going, I had no clue. However I had gotten a tip that someone was going to be on my tail and without good reason. The tip came from a close friend from town, but I didn't know his real name. In fact, I doubt anyone other that his own mother knew his real name. Everyone else just called him Hawk. I could see why, too. His timid yet feisty nature resembled the winged creature. Not to mention the man had long, red/brown hair that he tied behind his back and he had sharp features. What if this woman was the one following him? He laughed at the idea. A girl? No, it had to be somebody else.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:10 am

I gave a shrug and glanced at Kairav again, who had caught his breath and was standing by my side, wanting to get out of here. "Whatever, your loss, then. Just don't complain when you get lost," I said and started walking. It didn't really matter, anyway, I really needed to find my target. I needed to find that man and kill him as soon as I could. I didn't like to be hunting a guy down for a long period of time. I needed to get it over and done with and go on to my next job.
Soon enough, Kairav and I had passed the man and dragon and were in the forest. Though small, this place had some deadly creatures. Kelpies and ogres being the main two which inhabited this forest. I had no idea why the ogres lived here, but there were small swamps dotting the forest in which the kelpies dwelled. This place definately was not a safe place to be. That much I knew.
I looked around, Kairav beside him, ignoring his fatigue for now. I knew that, he too, hated this place with a vengance. Get through the forest and then rest. That was the safest course of action. And we both knew it. I groaned and shoved the cat mask into my bag and then slipped it back onto the back and glanced up at Kairav, who was looking all around them and listening for any signs of danger.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:23 am

Damien~

I rolled my eyes and murmured under my breath as I pushed through the forest. When I get lost?! Who does she think she is? I make a hmmph sound and pull myself swiftly into a tree. I wanted little more than to eat a little and go to sleep. I pull out my bag and rummage through it until I found some bread. I split a piece with Sadie and was soon nodding off to sleep.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:16 am

I made my way through the trees, pushing my way through the overhanging branches and bushes. Growling in frustration as the forest seemed to go on forever. I was sick and tired of walking. Both Kairav and I wanted to sleep, but we knew we couldn't. "Was it like this last time, Kairav?" I asked and the griffin shook his strong head. "I'd have to say no, because, last time we stopped to rest and that's when we were attacked by ogres," he replied and I nodded in agreement, remembering that time. Damn, had that been a pain in the ass trying to convince them to leave us alone.
A moment later, Kairav's feathers and fur bristled and his tail twitched in aggitation. "What's wrong?" I asked him and he glanced at me for a short moment before saying, "Ogres. I can smell them. They're close and not looking for a tea party... But they're not after us. They're ging in the opposite direction," Kairav looked at me, "Him. Should we go help?"
I sighed and thought for a moment. No word of thanks. No appeciation. Nothing. nada. "Yeah, may as well," I said and I turned and, Kairav infront of me, leading the way, we ran to find the man and dragon. Sure enough, the pair was sound asleep, and 2 ogres were walking towards them, hungry looks on their faces. I groaned and stepped forward. "Oi! Leave them alone! They have done nothing to you!" I growled at them.
The two ogres looked at me and said, "But they have tresspassed upon our forest. And so have you. You are not welcome here and tresspassers shall be killed," I shook my head and said, "but what's the good in that? You're just going to get more trespassers. You guys aren't even hungry, so why kill us?" I asked and they flinched in surprise. "How can you tell we aren't hungry?" One asked and I shrugged.
"This place and you smell of blood. Not fresh, but not old. About 4 days ago, you must've killed and eaten about a dozen people. I bet you have atleast 6 stashed somewhere for later. Isn't that enough?" I replied and they blinked at me, confused.
"Good sense of smell, you have there, woman," One said and I shrugged. "But even so, what's in it for us if we let you guys live?"
"Well, I heard that a group of people, around 15, will be coming here in a couple weeks. If you have us two as well as your stash, you wouldn't be able to stomach anything else once they come round. Then they'd rot and you'd have killed them for nothing except for some rotting carcasses. So, i'd suggest, letting us live, finishing off what you have and wait for them to come," I said with a shrug. They looked at eachother for a long moment before saying, "how can we trust you?" in which I replied, "You can't,"
It was then that they started laughing. I cocked my head to the side, confused as to what was so funny. "Okay, okay, we will let you go this once. But only because we like you, woman. We shall take you on your word about the group of people coming. Now, get going before we change our minds." they said and I nodded.
I dragged the man to his feet and ran off, towing him behind me. "Kairav can you tell how far away we are from the exit? We have about half hour until they change their minds and come after us," I said as the large white griffin ran ahead of us. He glanced back and then sniffe the air. "not sure, about an hour? That's avoiding all the swamps around here. But if you want to risk it and go straight thrugh, about 32 minutes," he said and I shook my head. "We're going around. Can't take the risk," We nodded at eachother nd kept going, me keeping ahold of the man with a grip too strong for a normal girl of my size, making sure he couldn't get away.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Damien~

I sigh heavily at the woman as she 'saved' me once more. Damn she needed to knock that off. I lean back on the thick branch and swing my leg casually, whistling a simple melody. The ogres were easily out-witted and moved along. "Thanks, but uh-" I started, and then she yanked me to the ground and startled pulling me behind her. Gritting my teeth, I wrench my arm from her grasp. "Seriously! Why won't you just leave me the hell alone?!" I snap, ignoring Sadie as she yanked at my trousers. I kick my leg to get her off me and look back to the woman. "I can handle myself. Probably more so than you, but you know what, who cares? You're the one who uses that beast of yours to travel, and get out of danger. He's more of a traveler than you!" I spat the words, not really caring about what I said just blowing off steam. I was usually good at controlling my temper but this girl really got under my skin.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 pm

When the man yanked his arm from my grasp, I skidded to a stop, as did Kairav. I turned to face him and the dragon. Then he started yelling at me. I breathed in deeply, calming myself; not letting my anger get the better of me. I knew I had a fiery temper, and that usually ended u in me trying to kill the person infront of me. Not exactly the best idea. I clenched my hands into fists for a moment, before relaxing them. Okay, so far, so good.
I glanced beside me, to see Kairav's feathers and fur bristled, tail lashing and clicking his beak. He was pissed. We both had a touchy spot about someone mentioning what the man had just said. However, I was better at controlling my temper then the white griffin. I decided to leave the griffin, if he wanted to attack the man, so be it. I wasn't going to stop him this time.
"That's not true. You know nothing about me. Also, Kairav is my friend, not just something I ride. Also, for your information, I don't actually ride him that much. We're usually walking. So until you actually know a person, don't make stupid judgements about them," I said to the man. My hands itched to grab ahold of the daggers that were hidden in multiple places on my body. To kill this man infront of me.
But, I knew that I couldn't do that. Atleast not yet. Kairav advanced upon the man, glaring down at him. With a speed that should be impossible for a griffin as large as him, he lunged at the man, pinning him to the ground beneath his sharp talons, hissing. He opened his beak and lowered his head towards the man's throat, ready to tear him open.
I turned around and started walking off. "Kairav, just leave it. He's not worth it. We need to get out of here," I finally said, just before the griffin killed him. The griffin's head snapped up, hissing at me, but he stepped off from the man and bounded to my side. I placed a hand on the large beast's shoulder and gave a light nod.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Damien~

I grunted loudly when the gryphon pinned me to the ground. His large talons were pushing against my ribs, making it hard for me to catch my breath. "Okay... Not far" I managed to grunt out. The gryphon backed off though, and I stood up. My hand found my throat and I rubbed the area that had been the beast's target moments before. "Tell me why you're really here!" I demanded, still refusing to give in. Who cared if the creature murdered me, it wouldn't be fair anyway. Sadie shifted beside me and nipped my trousers again, obviously thinking about how careless I was being.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 pm

I listened as the man stood up, but kept moving, an irritated griffin walking beside me. When the man asked what I was doing here, I stopped and looked back at him. "I'm looking for someone," I said and the continued to walk. Who cares if he knew? It wasn't like it was him, anyway. Kairav hissed at me, saying, "you're not supposed to be telling anyone. What if it is him?" I looked up at the best and sighed.
"Well then, that just makes our job easier, now doesn't it?" I said to him, "now get us out of here, already," I ordered and the griffin huffed in annoyance, glanced a glare back at the man and walked ahead of me, leading the way. "Around the swamps, right?" Kairav asked and I nodded in reply.
I didn't exactly feel like being kelpie food.

(Sorry >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Damien~

I froze when she said she was looking for someone. I hesitated a while, then turned and sprinted back into the forest. My breath was shallow but I kept up the pace. I could run for hours, but could only sprint for probably half an hour. I winced as my legs started burning, but I kept going. Sadie flew silently to my left, weaving effortlessly through the trees and branches. I looked behind me, ensuring they weren't behind me. They would most likely follow soon, though. It was suspicious of him to just run off like that. I pushed harder and barely managed to slide to a stop before a large cliff. My feet broke the edge and I fell onto my rump. I felt my hands tingle with adrenaline, and my lungs burned. "Great" I mumble, and look up for a way across. There, I thought. There was a large tree with several branches that met with another from the other side. I was unsure of the strength of those branches, but I went with it anyway.

[[ That's okay, yours are a ton better anyway lol ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

I heard heavy, fast footsteps fading and I spun around to see the man running off, dragon flying by his side. I looked at Kairav and we stared at eachother, dumfounded, before the griffin said. "It is him. We were wrong all along. We've been saving him and we could've killed him multiple times already. Dammit! We stuffed up!" he growled and I smacked his shoulder and ran after the man, calling back, "if you have time to complain, chase him already!" I yelled back. The griffin snorted and then raced past me, after the pair.
How could I've been so stupid. Just because there was no information of him having a dragon didn't mean anything. I mean, no one knew that I had a griffin and I was a well known assassin. Dammit! Pushing myself harder and faster, I ran after the man, following his all too obvious tracks. Soon enough, Kairav and I came to a cliff face, but it was empty. I looked around and saw the trees. I walked over to it, looked up, and sure enough, the man was up in the branches. Kairav hissed and growled at the man, clawing at the tree, but he was tired and couldn't muster the strength to climb or fly.
I sighed to myself and agily climbed into the tree, advancing on the man quickly. Before he managed to get away, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and threw him out of the tree. Kairav caught him with ease and kept him pinned to the ground. I jumped down, crouching as I landed with perfect ease. Ignoring Kairav's want to kill this man, I grabbed the man's collar, pulled him to his feet and pinned him to the tree myself, holding a razor sharp dagger to his throat. "You ran once I mentioned I was looking for someone. I never specified who I was looking for or what for. I could've been looking for a lost friend, or my father for all you knew. But no. Instead, you panicked and ran. You know someone is after you, which made you think that someone was me. And when I first met you, you hesitated when I asked for your name. Your pupils dilated by a fraction when you answered, proving that you lied and gave me a fake name. Blonde hair. Green eyes. You're Damien Carter. Unfortuneately, I was thrown off because my information didn't tell me that you had a dragon as a companion. But now I know the truth." I said, Kairav beside me, keeping the small dragon away from me.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Damien~

I wince when my hand slips on a branch and I hung on by one arm. Lifting my free hand, I grip a sturdier branch and pull myself the rest of the way up into the canopy. He heard footsteps, and saw the woman. "Shit" I said under my breath, and moved faster across the branches. She spotted him, though, and was smaller in the branches. She was able to weave faster and she yanked me from the trees. I winced when I collided with the Earth, and glared up at the angered gryphon. Next thing I knew, I was pinned against the sturdy trunk of the tree and she was in my face. I heard her out, mentally rolling my eyes. She was definitely the one sent to kill me. When she finished, I grumbled and grabbed her wrist, throwing it from my face. Sadie snarled loudly and gripped her dark hair in her teeth, pulling her away from me. I grinned, and glanced at the gryphon who was clearly becoming restless. I let her stand though. "Yea, because somebody looking for their father would carry daggers between their breasts" I pointed out, remembering the daggers she had stashed away throughout her body. When I was younger, my father taught me to recognize these sort of things.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:53 am

I stumbled back, surprised when he threw my hand off of him, the small dragon coming up behind me and grabbing my hair, pulling me back, away from the man. I twisted slightly and positioned one of my daggers at the base of her skull, just behind her head where it connected with her neck. One of the most vulnerable spots on any dragon. I wasn't stupid. Without many abilities to go by to protect myself, I learnt rather quickly the weakness of nearly all creatures. Kairav screeched from the sidelines, feathers bristled in anger and he grabbed the small dragon in his large talons and pinned her to the ground.
Once I could stand properly, I turned to face the man, grinning at his comment. "Well, I guess you're right there." I said.. Well, I knew what he looked like, and with Kairav here, I wouldn't be killed, so I decided to dig a little deeper. "Why the hell are you wanted, anyway? I mean, I'm getting paid 10 million to assassinate you. Who the hell did you piss off to get that type of cash on your head?" I asked, glancing at Kairav, breathing in once and exhaling. The griffin stared at me before copying me, calming down slightly. I knew he wanted to murder the man right then and there, but I wanted to find out what had happened.
I ran the sharp blade of my dagger on my palm, bored and a thin line of scarlet laced across it. I sighed and clenched my hand; once I opened it, the wound had vanished. The joys of advanced healing.. Even my shoulder had healed. Ages ago, but anyway.

(if your sig is referring to me, sorry, I come online during school but i'm unable to post >.< not enough time)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:58 am

[[ Haha no its not Wink ]]

Sadie cried out in pain and lashed out at the woman, but was swept off her feet by the gryphon. A buff of black smoke billowed from her nostrils as she grew angrier, her eyes narrowed up at the gryphon. She squirmed around and pulled the dagger from her neck, grunting in pain. Blood trickled down her sapphire scales, and she rolled against the dirt to help coagulate the wound.

Damien~
I wince when she buries the dagger in Sadie and my temper rises. "You are a coward" I growled through clenched teeth. "You'd be dead now if it wasn't for that beast!" I snarled, pointing towards the gryphon. My eyes narrowed at her question. "Why would I tell someone who's trying to kill me? Do I look like a fool?" I shake my head viciously and glance over her shoulder at Sadie. "Hey, let her go!" I holler, stepping to the side a little.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:36 am

I shake my head slightly as he refused to answer my question. Well fine then. He can be like that. What did it matter to me, anyway? "No, actually, I wouldn't. I was an assassin since before I found Kairav when I was 10. He does help, yes. But no, I wouldn't be dead. He doesn't help with me killing my target. Only keeps outsiders from trying to interfere." I cocked my head to the side, my black hair falling over my eyes slightly. Peering at the man through my fringe, I studied him. He was definately different from my previous targets. Was it maybe because he wasn't trying to kill me as well? No, I doubt that was it. I couldn't put my finger on it, but he was different somehow.
The man then tried to step around me, but I mimmicked his movements, staying infront of him as he ordered Kairav to let the dragon go. I thought for a moment and then glanced at the small dragon and sighed. "Let her go, Kai," I said. The griffin's head snapped up, hissing at me. I glared at him, "just do it!" I snapped. He growled, but let her go. I looked at the small dragon before glancing at the man.
Again, I sighed. I was getting soft. "Let's go, Kai. We're leaving," I said. The griffin bristled and hissed, "but why?! We'll never get an opportunity like this again!" he growled at me. I scowled at him, "It doesn't matter. There're other jobs out there. Now move," I said and started walking. Kairav hissed at the pair, feathers bristled, crouched to the ground, ready to attack them, deciding to ignore me. "Kairav! I said, LETS GO!"
The griffin visible flinched and whined before he ran after me, slowing to a walk beside me, head hanging low. "Why, Athea?" he whispered to me. "I don't know." I replied honestly, staring at the griffin for a long while. "I just got the feeling that he didn't deserve to be killed," he stared at me blankly before saying, "but you've killed many innocents before. Why this time? It's never stopped you before!" he said and I glowered at him, "Just drop it, Kairav! Seriously!" I growled, grabbing the griffin's large beak and turned his head harshly to force him to look at me. "I mean it," I said. The griffin yanked his head back, tail lashing in anger, hissing and growling at me. I just ignored him.
I glanced back at the man and dragon, "just try not to piss off some really rich dude next time, 'kay?" I called to him as I made my way down a dirt path, a really pissed off griffin beside me. But, fortuneately, it didn't fase me one bit.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:10 pm

[[ Hope you don't mind me switching to third person, it's easier for me... ]]

Damien snorted at her response. "Yea, as if I believe that if I slit your throat right now, that creature," h\He spat the word, "Wouldn't pin me to the ground and rip out my jugular" He told her, showing how unconvinced he was. When she turned to leave, he rolled his eyes. "I didn't piss any rich guy off, he's just mad at his cheating wife" He said with a small wink before kneeling beside Sadie. He winced at her wounds and frowned. She purred slightly at him, and he stroked her chin. "See ya later.... Although I'd prefer not to" He teased, and Damien helped his dragon off the ground. She shook her head, and pulled a tourniquet from his bag. He wiped at her wound gently, then tied the clean rag around her wound. He hadn't given the woman one because he'd rather her risk infection than Sadie or himself. It's just the way Damien operated. He stretched, then returned to the tree. He made quick work of clambering up the trunk, and began weaving through the shakier branches.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:54 am

(that's fine. easier for me too, i've just a mabit of typing in first for my own personal stories.... >.<)

"Well, thanks for the answer as to why you're wanted dead," she said, glancing back at the man with a smirk. That was alot easier then she had previously thought it'd be. Oh well. "Well, see ya round then, Damien. Hope to bump into you some day. But maybe not when i've been hired to assassinate you, 'ey?" Athea said with a chuckle. Sighing, a still pissed off griffin walking beside her, the black haired woman walked off, soon enough out of sight. "Well. I guess I should lie low for a while, so i'm not found.. well, my assassin side should, anyway. Now, me? I'm perfectly fine, I can still do whatever the hell I want. Privledges of not showing your faces to your client." she said with a grin. Beside her, Kairav grunted in displeasure. "You should've killed him. Taken the money." he hissed, but she rolled her eyes, "I should've done alot of things, but I didn't. Look, Kai. Things will be fine, I promise. It's not like anyone, other then maybe Damien who knows that i'm Limited. Noone knows Limited's true identity. Relax, would ya?" she said with a huff. The griffin hissed in response but said nothing more.

A few days later, Athea and Kairav arrived at a town. "Real food," they both said in unison before glancing at eachother and laughing. By now, their arguement had dissipated and they were best friends yet again. "What do you want?" Athea asked the large beast. He huffed and looked down at her, "goat, of course," he said and she grinned. "coming right up," she replied and walked into a butcher. After about 10 minutes later, she came back out, lugging a completely grown, dead goat over her shoulder and dropping it infront of Kairav. "there ya go," she said. For a moment, she watched as he tore into it, before she turned away and went and bought her own food. What should they do now?
After finishing, Athea went back to Kairav, who was preening his feathers, purring in contentment. the young woman smiled and asked, "where to now?" the griffin jumped slightly and turned to glare at her. "nN idea, you decide," he growled, not happy he had been scared so easily. Sighing, athea ruffled the griffin's head feathers befor walking down a street, hands resting behind her head in a relaxed manner. She'd leave Kairav alone for now. Time to explore.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next