Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) - Page 2 Empty Re: [M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Damien chuckled at her comment as he slid off the branches and landed on the other side of the canyon. Sadie collides with hus shoulder and ran her rough, cat-like tongue through his hair. "Gahhh!" He exclaimed, waving his hands over his head. She giggled and disappeared into the forest. A scowl played on Damien's face as he adjusted his hair. He managed to make it lay normally and she flew back. He glared over at her when her talons landed on his shoulder. "Never again. You hear me? Never!" He said, poking her reptilian shoulder before relocating himself to a trail he knew well.
After a few days, Sadie insistes they head back into town. Unable to argue with a gurgling stomach and an empty satchel, he changed his direction. Over the three days into town, Sadie cracked cheesy jokes and practised her English. Her hissing accent was eerie, but made Damien grin.
Damien set the sapphire animal on the ground, and she quickly ran off. Her movements were similar to that of a ferret or weasel. Damien watched as she met up with Ruby and Emerald- her red and green friends. He turned around and headed towards the grocery store. The door chimed as he opened it, and the sound bugged him. He whistled a tune as he placed certain foods in his bag. He ensured that they weren't easily perishable. Damien headed towards the door, and the sound of a cocking shotgun made him stop. "Seriously?" He snorted, and reached behind him. His calloused hand met the cool metal barrel and he ripped the gun forward. A grunt sounded moments before the cashier crashed against a shelf. Smirking, Damien robbed the gun of its shells and tossed it down to the tiled floor. He strolled from the shop and headed down a street to pass time.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

[M] Assassination Limited (Saviour) - Page 2 Empty Re: [M] Assassination Limited (Saviour)

Post by Tayssi Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:29 am

Athea, too, had went into a shop to get food. However, she actually paid for hers. Bag half full with what she and Kairav could survive on, the elegant looking young woman left the shop. The eyes of the men trailed her every move and she couldn't help but sigh. She hated the stares she always received. Full of lust and desire. Athea never considered herself even somewhat pretty, but that was definately untrue. She was a gorgeous woman. Long black hair, clear brown eyes, tall with perfect curves. She was nearly every man's dream in a woman. Yet, she hated it.
"This just sucks..." Athea mumbled to herself, tempted to draw her blade on each and every man here. But she was tired. And she couldn't really work up the energy right at this moment to kill anyone. Looking down the street, she didn't even notice when a man walked infront of her. Athea bumped into a strong chest and she stumbled back in surprise. "Oh, um, sorry," she said softly, blinking in surprise. Looking up at who she had bumped into, she saw the man she had been hired to assassinate. The job she had walked away from. Damien.
"Oh. Hi again.. Um, how's it going?" Athea said quietly, not really wanting to upset him. That was kind of hard to do, though. Afterall, she had tried to kill him and just randomly walked off. He probably suspected she was still going to try and assassinate him. Not that she was going to, but oh well...
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:57 am

Damien crossed the street, his eyes down and his stride long. He just wanted to get out of town, but Sadie wanted to stay and play. Aggravated with his friend and partner, he clenched his jaw. The muscles rippled along the strong and obvious bone. He had just gone to the barber, and paid for it. He rarely paid for such things... But he didn't want his ear clipped or anything. His normally unshaven face was well kept and smooth now. His blue eyes lifted only temporarily as he observed the lustful gazes of several men. His brows collided moments before he himself ran straight into a smaller body. He reached out to steady the person, but quickly retracted his hand when he saw her face. "You" He managed to say, then glanced around them. "Hey" He said curtly, straightening himself and preparing to evade any attack she tried on him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Athea couldn't help but notice the way he stood, the sudden tenseness in his body as he waited for her to strike out at him. Diverting her gaze from the man, she looked down the street. Obviously, he expected her to attack. It was only natural. Yet, Athea didn't really care, she just wanted to get away from the stares. To hide. Sure, it was an assassins easiest thing to do, but she couldn't just randomly vanish in the blink of an eye. That'd bring up question. No, right now she was just Athea Pierz. Nothing more, nothing less.
"What are you doing here?'" Athea asked Damien, though not in an offensive or rude way. Just curious. When she finally brought her clear brown gaze back to the man, she noticed his face was completely devoid of facial hair. He had gotten it cut. Did he pay? Shaking her head ever so slightly, she cleared away her thoughts. What did it matter to her whether or not he paid for his stuff? It shouldn't. But it did.
She also noticed, now that she had time and she wasn't trying to murder him, just how well built and attractive he really was. Hey? She was a woman, afterall. Glancing away, her hair falling over her face slightly as she tried to hide the faint blush which had creeped up her face, Athea waited for an answer.

(sorry so short)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Damien noticed the urgency that showed in her eyes, but he couldn't place the reasoning behind that emotion. He glanced around for Sadie, but she was no where to be found. Dang animal, he thought, she was never very cooperative when it came to going back into the forest. He ran a hand over his jaw line and up into his hair.
"Came back for some supplies, you know, and wasted time waiting for Sadie" He grumbled, not really caring if the woman knew their real names anymore. A grin crept its way onto his sharp, masculine features at the pink tint on her cheeks. "Cool breeze out here, isn't it?" He teased, and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

[[ sss ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Sadie. So that was the small dragon's name. Cute. Athea heard his next comment, and she instantly knew he had noticed her blushing. She gave him a half hearted glare before looking away again. "I guess so," she lied. Like hell she would let this man get any sort of satisfaction from her. "So i'm guessing she met up with someone she knew, or something?" Athea guessed, referring about Sadie. Well, atleast he knew what his partner was doing. For all she knew, Kairav could be eating the people in the village. Not that he had ever done that before, but it was just a suggestion?
A man walked past, purposely bumping into her. Caught off guard, athea stumbled slightly and the man snaked his arms around her waist to 'steady' her. "Sorry about that, love, I didn't hurt you, now did I?" he asked, pretending to be worried. Athea shook her head lightly, "i'm fine," she said quietly, stepping to the side, away from him. Which happened to get her closer to Damien. Glancing up at him in mild surprise, Athea returned her gaze to the unknown man, who's lustful gaze was trailing over her body.
"Let me buy you a drink, as an apology," he said, taking a small step closer. Athea shook her head, "no, it's fine, really," she said, but the man persisted, "oh c'mon, it's just a drink," he said and she shook her head again. Damn, if she didn't want to be found out that she was Limited, then she'd really let him have it. But Athea hated mixing her personal life with her assassin life. When she was Athea, she refused to be violent.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 am

Damien's grin widened at her words and he listened to her question. He nodded slightly and chuckled. "Yea, Ruby and Emerald... They're friends of hers" He said, and adjusted his bag. When he looked back up again, Athea had stepped closer to him to avoid another man. He cocked an eyebrow, listening to their conversation. He frowned at the man's protests, and he shook his head. "Hey, buddy, back off" Damien told him, pushing his shoulder rather roughly. "She said no, so get lost"

[[ Sorry haha ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:40 am

Athea was taken by surprise when Damien stepped in, pushing the man and telling him to leave. The man turned to Damien, as if seeing him for the first time and was about to say something. But he noticed how strong he really seemed and backed off. "Okay, okay, all you had to say was that you already had a man," he said before scurrying off. Already had a man? Athea looked back up at Damien before stepping away, "uh, thank you for that," she said lightly, "I appreciate it," though she was bewildered at how people could think she was with Damien.
Athea looked around the street, to see most of the men walking off now, probably frightened that something may happen. Some lingered, however. Though, she was able to ignore them. Athea did wonder, though, why Damien had stepped in. Was it just because he was annoying him as well? Or was it something else? Athea cocked her head to the side for a moment before turning to look back up at Damien, noticing just how much shorter she was then him.
She hated being small.

(sorry)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 am

[[ You're doing great, I'm the one being pathetic ]]

Damien arched his eyebrow at the man's words, but he didn't say anything until he left. "Already had a man" Damien snorted, and shook his head. "Sure thing" He said and glanced around for Sadie once more. She was no where to be found. He really needed to get some sort of tracking device. With a shake of his head, Damien watched some of the men back off. He looked down at the person who had just days before tried to kill him. "Yea sure, no problem" He said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:57 am

Athea watched as Damien looked around and she gave a soft sigh of relief. Well, atleast he didn't seem as tense as earlier. That was a plus. Maybe he was finally starting to believe she wasn't going to kill him? Glancing around, Athea saw a city official ride into town on his horse. Watching as he paused to look around, Athea ducked her head, to keep her face unseen. He dismounted his horse and strolled up to the notice board. Watching through the thin line of black hair which framed her face, she watched as he pinned some sort of flyer or paper to the board before mounting his horse and riding off.
Once things were clear, Athea looked up properly, sweeping her hair from her face. Taking a step forward, Athea's eyes widened in shock at what she saw. A picture of her and Damien together, just as she had been walking away from her job.
Wanted: Dead or Alive
Athea Pierz and Damien Carter
$20,000,000 Reward
"I think we should go... Like, right now," Athea said softly. She wouldn't be able to go find Kairav. He'd have to find her later. Luckily, though, no one had taken notice of the board yet. She looked up at Damien and asked, "what do you reckon?"

(you're doing fine. Wanna make it, out of the spur of the moment, Damien grabs Athea and runs, Sadie finding them along the way? Kairav shall find them later on Very Happy)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:15 am

Damien's eyes turned at the sound of horseshoes on pavement, and he tensed. The city uniform was enough to make him want to run. He watched he dismounted, and stepped heavily over to the Wanted board. Damien strained to see the image on the paper, and gaped when he noticed it was them. "Great" he murmured, and looked over at Athea when she spoke. "Agreed" He said, and turned around. He didn't try to find Sadie before he ran with the assassin into the cover of the trees, and he didn't think Athea looked for her gryphon either. His breathing slightly labored, Damien took a trail he knew well and led Athea to a small cave that used to be a bear's den. He noticed there wasn't any scat or tracks, and heaved himself onto a rock. "Great" He said again, this time louder as he let out a heavy breath.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:24 am

Going with Damien without any complaint, Athea ran behind him. Though small, she had absolutely no trouble keeping up. She followed him through a path in the forest and she guessed he had been here before. Soon enough, they came to a cave and Athea slowed to a walk and looked around. "Well then. Isn't that what they say? Something about the Hunter becoming the Hunted?" she said with a huff as she sat down on the hard ground, crossing her legs. "Think it's the same man who wants you dead?" she asked, cocking her head to the side before diverting her attention back outside.
"I wonder how long it'll take before people actually notice that sign," Athea mumbled to herself, resting her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. Her black hair fell over her face again as she sighed. "Sorry, Damien," she said, glancing at him. Athea really had to reason to be sorry anymore, but she felt it was her fault he had gotten his head wanted by every living man out there.
Groaning softly, Athea tied her hair back, out of her face, only loose bits of her framing her face.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 am

Damien cast her a solemn look. "That isn't funny" He said, but chuckled in the end. He shook his head and let it fall back. His eyes trailed the cotton-like clouds as they filtered through seas of blue and the branches of evergreens. He sighed softly and rested his eyes. There was a slight breeze that brushed his shirt across his chest, and it cooled him down. Damien lifted his head to listen to her voice. She was seated rather flexibly on the ground, and her gorgeous dark locks were untamed as they framed her elegant features. He only then took the time to observe her beauty. She was perfect, he thought. Just the right amount of sass as well as innocence. She had killer figure, and you couldn't ignore her big, brown eyes. He shook his head slowly at her apology and took a heavy breath. "No problem, really. I'm the one who's sorry. I was already wanted, but you're the one who was fine before now." He said, then nodded at her words. "Most likely. You know, I lied about why I'm in trouble" He said, picking his words carefully from his mind and laying them out to see how she would react.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 am

Athea shifted slightly when Damien spoke, saying that he was the one wanted in the first place. A moments pause before he said he lied about why he was wanted. Sitting up straighter, Athea leaned back and looked over at him and gave a light nod. "That's not really surprising, to be honest. Most Bounties lie about why they're wanted if the reason isn't already given," she replied softly, "if you feel like it, want to explain to me why you are wanted? Only if you want to, though," she said, watching him for a moment, before diverting her gaze back outside the cave.
How long would they have to stay here before they could finally leave? By that point, Damien would probably definately want to get away from her. He probably still didn't trust her. But then again, she hadn't done anything to earn it. Athea wasn't stupid, she knew trust wasn't something someone could just give to someone. You had to work for it. Sure, sometimes it took a very long time. But generally it was worth it.
Glancing back over to the man momentarily, Athea had a brief thought. That she didn't want to leave him just yet.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:57 am

Damien sighed quietly as he leaned back against the rock once again. His eyes closing as he listened to the forest around them. "I guess it couldn't hurt" He said, but paused afterwords. His mind tried to gather up every memory of that time but it slipped from his grasp and he had to force it back from where he had buried it so long ago. "Well, when I was around...Say... 16" He said, his voice low but easily heard in the natural quiet of nature. "I wasn't exactly pampered. My father made what he could and my mother wasn't part of the picture. Exhausted with me, I suppose, my father ran. He disappeared and no one could find him." He said, and drew in a long breath. "I went to live with this rich man because I wasn't quite old enough to live on my own." He added, and took a moment longer to gather his thoughts.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:06 am

Athea laid back on the hard ground, putting her hand behind her head and staring at the cave ceiling. She stayed silent as she listened to Damien. It definately wasn't something she had been expecting. It wasn't the full story, but she got the picture. He paused at the end. Whether it was because of the pain the memories may have caused him, or he just couldn't remember, Athea turned to look up at him. "I guess I understand what happened. Something bad happened between you and the old man and you left, right? You've been a Bounty since?" she guessed, her clear brown eyes unwavering as she sat up and looked at him.
Shutting her eyes momentarily with a sigh, Athea let the silence of nature wash over her before she opened them again. After a few minutes of peaceful silence, Athea stood up and brushed any dust she had on her, off. Stretching her hand high above her head, Athea gave a small yawn. She really was tired. She hadn't had much sleep at all since she met Damien. "Do you plan to go off with Sadie again once we can leave and you've found her?" the young woman asked the man softly, almost afraid of the answer as she stared into the trees.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:21 am

Damien shrugged silently at the woman's guess. "Not exactly, but we'll leave it at that" He said, deciding it was for the best. He took a long breath of the damp cave air and let silence wash over him. It was the fact that they could rest together and not become terribly paranoid or aggressive that seemed to satisfy him in a strange way. Stuffing the memories back into the dungeon of his mind, Damien let out a yawn and removed himself from the hard limestone rock. He stretched and looked down at her as she asked a question. A light drizzle dampened the world outside the cave and he watched it calmly. A shrug of his shoulders responded to her words. "I guess that depends on what happens over the next few hours, doesn't it?" He said, facing outside.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 am

Athea watched as he stood up as well and stretched. He gave a light shrug to her question and she glanced over at him again. Her gaze trailing over his body for a short moment before she quickly looked away, another light blush heating up her cheeks. When he spoke, Athea cocked her head to the side, confused. "What do you mean?" she asked, turning to face him, only to see him looking outside as it started raining. Oh great, If it got cold, she was pretty screwed. Afterall, her leather jacket was in ruins now. she seriously needed to get a new jacket.
Athea just realised that Damien hadn't answered her, which just made her curiousity spike. What the hell did he mean by that?

(gah! so short >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:39 am

Damien hesitated to answer her question. His eyes focusing further from the grey droplets and into the now dark forest. Everything seemed more dull... Or rather, more melancholy. He shrugged again and turned to lean against the side of the cave. His shoulders slouched slightly with the curve of the cave's mouth. He turned his attention to a cricket that was crawling deeper into the cave. "Just that, I'd prefer to make my decision when the time comes. So much can happen in such short amounts of time. You could kill me while I sleep, for example." He teased, and looked back at her. A grin laced his lips. "I guess if that happened, I would stay here forever" He added, and chuckled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:50 am

Athea listened as he spoke and grinned. "It's not actually that easy to kill someone in their sleep. Most people have better reflexes when they're asleep then when they're awake. It's seriously annoying," she said, looking at him for a moment. She gave a small frown at what he said next and she looked away. "I wouldn't do that, you know. I walked away from the job, there's no way I would go back to it," Athea said softly, looking at the ground.
Sighing softly, she continued to stare at the bare, rocky ground before she said, quietly, "you know. I've never actually wanted to be an assassin. Never did. But I didn't have a choice in the matter. It was that or die. I hate it. I have so much blood on my hands. More then any other assassin out there. And I hate it. Sometimes I just wish I could go back to the day he picked me up out of the woods and asked if I wanted to live. I'm always wishing that I could go back to that time and say no. Then so many innocent people wouldn't be dead," her soft voice trembled slightly and she breathed in a shuddering breath, trying to calm herself down.
She hated showing weakness, too. But she had never told that story to anyone. Not even Kairav. And she felt that she finally needed to let it out. To someone. To Damien.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:54 am

Damien smiled at her comment and nodded slowly. He turned when she lowered her voice, and strained to hear. She spoke barely above a whisper. He listened to her story and a frown softened his features. He lowered his eyes to the soft layer of dirt that rested along the cave's floor. He sighed slowly and moved inside the cave. He leaned up against the rock he had previously been laying on. "You could always run away" He said. He immediately wanted the words back. Damien realized afterwards how much they didn't help the situation. They may have even made it worse. He felt the need to take her in his arms and comfort her, but he quickly stuffed the idea away, as inclination told him to do.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:02 am

Athea heard his comment and she turned to stare up at him. "I want to, Damien. I really do. I've never wanted this life, and i've never wish it upon anyone else. But where the hell am I supposed to go? I can't hide anywhere from other assassins. I'd be hunted down and killed as easily as a newborn lamb. The only thing i've ever been able to do is keep my assassin life and my personal life seperate. That's it. But even when i'm just Athea Pierz, I know what i've done at the end of the day. How many people I have killed. It hurts, Damien. It really does. If I didn't have to be strong - for Kairav's sake, I would've killed myself long ago," she said, turning to face away from him, nearly on the brink of tears.
Now she was an assassin and a bounty. She just knew her life wouldn't get any easier, and she felt so helpless right at that moment. Why couldn't she have been born someone else? Someone who had a comfortable and peaceful life?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:09 am

Damien winced at her words and looked over at her when she looked away. She looked so small and helpless as she spoke, her voice wavering slightly around tears. She looked so much different than the woman who had tried to murder him days before. He stood up silently and stepped over to her. He touched her arm softly, but retracted his hand. "You could do it... You're stronger and smarter than the other assassins." He told her, pushing his hands into his back pockets and leaning back a little. "I could help if you want.."
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:17 am

Athea flinched slightly as his warmed hand came down to touch her shoulder, but soon pulled it away. She didn't look up at him, however. Just kept her face away from his view. Though, when he spoke, Athea raised her head slightly in acknowledgement. No matter what he thought, it would be impossible for her to escape other, proffessional assassins. They'd hire more then one, as she too was an assassin. They'd know better.
But then Damien spoke again, saying he could help and she turned to look up at him, eyes moist with tears, but wide with surprise. "Why would you want to do that?" she asked him, "I tried to kill you only days ago, remember?" she said. Why in the world would he want to help her? It confused her to no end. "Shouldn't you hate me?" she asked, voice small, seemingly almost fragile.

(omg, so SHORT! >.< frustration)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:21 am

Damien lowered his gaze when she faced him, and he listened to the steady dripping of the rain outside. "I don't know.... I mean, after all, you didn't kill me." He spoke the words quietly, and under his breath. "So I guess you saved me" He said.

[[ GAH ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next