Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple and Thorn

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maple and Thorn Empty Maple and Thorn

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Maple: A wonderfully temperamented mare, kind and motherly will take over the care of all youngsters. She is defensive when needed but will never lay a hoof onto one of her own.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/86/03/untitl11.jpg

Thorn: He will grow up to be a large stallion with wonderful markings, even though he was an orphan he will grow up to be fiercely protective over Maple his adoptive mother.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/86/03/22312411.jpg
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Maple and Thorn Empty Re: Maple and Thorn

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Bubbles: A derpy, ditzy youngster with no sense of direction, she is a wonderful horse but is just a blondie, unlike most foals she is a loner with no parents, she lost them and could never find them, she is tough as nails but won't ever fight, as of her dizzy atitude.
Maple and Thorn TaracoFiasco12 (but abit older, like Thorns age)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Raising her head Maple she saw another foal, these humans had caught as many as they could and not cared for ages of health, many of the mares were old and ill, the stallions in the same pen with mares. She knickered to the filly and looked at the height of the fence, Maple could jump it but could the foals ?
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Bubbles Dizzily lifted her head, her wall eyes looking at the mare, she trotted over and sniffed the fence, she cocked her head at it, her brownie black muzzle brushed the fence and she derpily walked into it, she trotted backwards before taking a running start, her front hooves lifted the ground and she leapt over the fence, her back hoof getting stuck in the fence, she let out a sqeuak and started to tug her leg, trying to free it.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Maple shot up onto her feet and the foal leaped and got her foot caught, she whispered " Sssh, the humans will hear you, I'll get you out, just keep it down.."
Maple nudged the foot slightly so her ankle turned just enough to slip through. She knickered comfort to the foal...
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:49 pm

"where am I?" she whispered quietly, her wonky eyes looking up to her, she looked scared and had only just lost her parents "where is my mommy? and my daddy?" she whispered quietly again, getting sad, lonely, confused and paniced, looking around seeing other, ill, old horses surrounding them, hoping one of them would be her parents.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:59 pm

"I don't know honey, can you get to the gate of the pen ? " Maple asked gently, " What herd are you from ? ", she flicked snow out of her face and nudge Thorn to stand
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:03 pm

"I-I don't know, I just lost my parents, c-c-cause I'm so thick..." Bubbles whimpered softly, going over to the gate of the pen and starting to feel the warm wetness of tears starting to fill up her eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Maple and Thorn trotted over to the gate, Thorn was quite not knowing what was happening. Maple said to the little foal " Open the gate and I'll help you find them.." She gave a soothing smile.. " Your not thick sweetie, you just need to learn things.." She nuzzled her over the gate..
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:31 pm

"I know I wont find my mother....It's impossible, all I will find is...the body..." Bubbles cried, she faced her rump towards the gate and let all her anger out on it, pretending it was the wolves that had killed her father, she started to whimper and she bucked the fence, her father was out there somewhere looking for her, Bubbles could feel it, one of the buckles that hel the gate together had snapped off, now the other one was still on there......
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:57 pm

hi?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Maple looked over to the distressed filly, " Then you will stay with me and I'll keep you safe.." Thorn was standing over by the fence staring out, Maple called him over and he trotted to her side,

(Sorry Brain Fart)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Bubbles nodded and looked over at Thorn with her usual lonley eyes, being shy she glanced up at him "hi...." she said very softly. (sss!!!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Maple managed to pull the gate open with her teeth and ushered the foals to the side before a stampede of horses ran them over, once everyone was away she began moving off also, she nuzzled both and looked at Bubbles " Sweetie, your brilliant don't be so hard on yourself. You saved all those other horse not anyone else you did.." She trotted and Thorn nipped Bubbles playfully and cantered ahead.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Bubbles nuzzeled Maple back and felt something nip her, she gave a playful squeal and darted ahead next to Thorn, trying to remain eye-coordinated as she stumbled wonkily next to Thorn, her wall eyes not looking at anything, she let out a shrill neigh to her dad, hoping he was still out there, somewhere....
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Thorn cantered next to her using his body to keep her steady, Maple in a quick trot. She looked behind to see angry humans screaming and mounting horses " Okay now more messing about, we need to move..! " She nudged them towards the woods that were north of the horse farm..
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:06 am

Bubbles straightened into a streamlined shape and started to lope ahead into the forest without warning, her little black hooves punding on the ground heavily and kicking up leaves, dust and pine needles as she did so.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Maple was an agile mare and had a smooth movement to her gallop, Thorn also had the same kind of movement. But Bubbles, she had a form to her that Maple had never saw in such a young foal, she moved so smooth when she galloped at full speed, she had the speed of a Thoroughbred in her tiny frame. Maple would do anything to protect these little foals now and she flicked her ears back as the humans noticed the three running away. She slowed down a little moving behind the foals.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 am

Bubbles slowed down alittle to stay behind with Thorn, now gaining the focus she never had as a tiny foal, and her eyes still remained alittle wall eyed though.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 am

Maple ran through a bush and tripped on a branch, she managed to stay upright but had twisted her ankle in the process, she took cover in the bushes and made sure both foals were with her " Sssh, if we are quite they won't know we are here.." She said, she was clearly tired and now in pain.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:47 am

Bubbles nodded and crouched low to the ground, she didn't like the humans and the way they treat some horses, Bubbles noticed a rattling in the bush ahead of her but ignored it.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:53 am

Thorn was shaking, he was scared. But considering what he had been through in the past day at his age, he was allowed to be. Maple's ankle was throbbing and she heard the rustling also and whispered to the little ones " If they find us, I'll create a distraction and you make a run for it, promise you'll both run.. ? head north until you see a cave by a river, I'll be there as soon as I can. Hopefully it won't come to that.." she heard the rustling again.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Bubbles blinked and looked at her "but I don't wanna leave you though...." Bubbles moaned, looking very scared and almost stiff, my eyes were fixed on the rattling bush.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 pm

The human eventually moved off but the rustling still went on, and Maple raised herself slowly. She nuzzled both of them and started in the direction of the cave that she had told the foals to go to.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 am

Bubbles slowly lifted up her legs in a straight motion as her knees hurt too much to bend them that far to walk normally, each time she did, there was a 'crack' sound and she would cringe and make a moaning sound.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next