Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegal Life *Silver Shadow*

Go down

Illegal Life *Silver Shadow* Empty Illegal Life *Silver Shadow*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Shy moved around her pin witch she shared with half of the other female cheetahs. The rest where in the pen behind there's. She went towards the pen to her left where three of the males where penned, male where more aggressive then females. Cheetah one usually in groups of three. "Hi boys." She said to them in a normal sweat way though she had her eyes on Bolt.

Mary laid a pone her rock, all the lions where split into prides so it was sort of like being in the wild, just with humans with you most of the time. Her tail twitched around in a uncomfortable way as she watched the other down below fighting over left over food instead of waiting for the humans to bring breakfast and share. Now prides here had more then one breeding pair and more adult males in them then wild one. Mary stood up and rowed just entertain herself.

Jade laid up in a tree, relaxed and calm. There was not many Ocelots here so they all shared the same cage, but also there was not many small cats at all so the Ocelots, Caracals, and bobcats all shared a pen. There where fights between the different breeds occasionally but it was pretty peaceful. "Oh hey bro." Jade said when her brother Jay came to visit her, "Hello sis." He answered her call calming the tree.

Susan purred in the hands of the human as he put her down. She had just received a bath and some time playing with the humans. The illegal pet started to move around her home enjoying herself.

T J walked around his pen, all of the fully matured male tigers had there own pen while the females usually shared there's with one or two other females. The other males who where 1-2 spent there time together with some of the younger females.T J advanced towards his swimming whole. His extra skin hanging and his muscles bulging out. Once he reached the pure blue water he jumped in, making a huge splashing noise while spraying water. The male swam around in his turf which was next to Allies and some other girls.

(I might play Max in the next post or wait on him. Um this is sort of like a zoo but with out customers and verities of animals and the fact it's illegal. I hope this Occ gives you a better idea of the plot.)

Back to top Go down

Illegal Life *Silver Shadow* Empty Re: Illegal Life *Silver Shadow*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:24 pm

(This one.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 pm

I promise. There's so many characters that I need the computer. So when I'm on the computer.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Kay, understood. PC not working to well right now so I'm on the phone Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Bolt's eyes shifted throughout the others who were gathering up to look at the female cheetahs, which stood at the other side of the fence. He rolled his eyes slightly and looked at them. Soon enough, one of the females strided over, Shy. He sat down and looked at him with his eyes narrowed. This would be interesting. When she greeted them, they all shifted, trying to flirt except for Bolt which this sat there with narrowed eyes. He was kind of the rude one, who didn't fancy females as much.

Argos had his eye half closed letting the sun shine on his back. He was in a pride of 2 males and 3 females. He thought it was kind of dumb, but he was the King of this pride. He enjoyed telling the 2 lions and 3 lionesses what to do and was kind of a jerk.

Allie moved out and jumped ontop of the waterfall, roaring. Everyone stopped. "And may I ask what are we doing?" she asked. One of the males gulped stammering words loosely out of his mouth. She raised her eyes to her whites. "Well, hmm?" The male looked at the water which he swam in
. "W-we were ha-having fun m-miss Allie." Allie growled. "Fun? Fun? We will have no more fun..." Just as they were about to leave the water, heads down she smiled. "Not without me." All their heads bounded up as bounded from her pride rock and landed in the water with a happy. 'Mrrow.'
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Shy, she snorted angerly "Fine be rude and not say hi." She got up walking back to join the other females bored.

Mary looked to the pride leader who was calm ignoring the ones fig hr ing for food. Agros was quite bossy in her opain.

Tj watched the younger ones near his cage and got ouof the water and moved to the fence he roared at the girls.
(Sss.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down