Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason Or No Reason?(Open, possibly mature)

2 posters

Go down

Reason Or No Reason?(Open, possibly mature) Empty Reason Or No Reason?(Open, possibly mature)

Post by Tayssi Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 am

Reason Or No Reason?(Open, possibly mature) 2cpzvic
Reason Or No Reason?(Open, possibly mature) 1055yyu

Jeyden Amythest Karmin. Now 24 years old with a face that looks 19. She used to be an actress until she turned 20, when she quit the world of showbiz. Nobody knows where she went or why she quit and even after 4 years, people still ask questions about her. some people think she quit because her family became very ill and died. Some people think she became pregnant. But little do they know, it was none of them. Jeyden's family had died when she was 15 and she had lived by herself. But when she turned 20, she had decided she didn't want to be famous anymore nor did she want people always watching her. So Jeyden quit the world of showbiz and went to the countryside. Living in the outback, Jeyden has gotten a feel of the bush and she loves it. Knowing she could never go back to what she was, she has decided to stay away from civilisation and live in her small hut in the bush. Which, still happens to be near a small town so she can get whatever she wants.
But, Jeyden, despite all this, is still missing something. She doesn't know what, though. She lies in her bed each night, trying to figure out what it is she is missing. Often, Jeyden has thought about ending her life for reasons she doesn't even know. But, for now, the bush and Music is her only savior. But how long will that last?

Can anybody help Jeyden in figuring out what it is she is missing?

RULES

2. no god modding
3. This is a realistic RP, not a fantasy
4. Eventually, characters will die. No humans killing humans though. Murder is not allowed.
5. Romance is advised
6. This is a SEMI-LIT RP, so 5 sentences minimum.

Code:
[center]
[img]URLIMAGEHERE[/img]
[size=85][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Crush[/b]:
[b]Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out')[/b]:
[b]History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it')[/b]:
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:
[/size][/center]
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Reason Or No Reason?(Open, possibly mature) Empty Re: Reason Or No Reason?(Open, possibly mature)

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Name: Cody
Crush: None
Personality: Cody is sweet and patient. Also can be kind of a jerk. He is a flirt with some girls but is also a gentleman and always gets to know people before he actually asks them out. He loves to party and is pretty romantic.
History: I'm sorry I'm so tired I'm fluffed ):
Sextual Orentation: Straight
Other: Has dirty blond hair with green irises.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Reason Or No Reason?(Open, possibly mature) Empty Re: Reason Or No Reason?(Open, possibly mature)

Post by Tayssi Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

it's alright. I like him ^.^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:02 am

Thanks I promise my post will be as long as I can make them.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:11 am

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9950-reason-or-no-reasonsilver-shadows#267589

There ya go. Just ignore the bits that may make absolutely no sense to you >.>
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum