Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked, This Way Comes... (Wolf War Pick'n'Play)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something Wicked, This Way Comes... (Wolf War Pick'n'Play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Wicked, This Way Comes... (Wolf War Pick'n'Play)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:40 am

I've put some more wolves up, haven't been able to add pictures yet, sorry guys!!
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked, This Way Comes... (Wolf War Pick'n'Play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Wicked, This Way Comes... (Wolf War Pick'n'Play)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:39 am

Mind if I add Karasume

Name: Karasume

Pack: She doesnt consider this a pack, more like a prison of lost souls.

Wanted Rank: Beta ( Her place before the alpha. After Bane came along and took over. Making her the lower rank.)

Personality: Karasume could careless abut Bane, she wishes Lucifer would see through Bane that he is a terrible monster. Karasume is a strong, level-headed wolf. She is timid most of the time by Bane; she wants to rip his heart out with her claws! But knowing she can't do that, she won't. Kara is loyal, but unloyal to the pack at the same time. She is humble, wise, and fearless.

History: Just don't bring it up.

Strengths: Climbing, fighting, everything.

Weaknesss: Nothing.

Crush: None

Mate: None yet.

Appearance: She is a masculine fae. She stands as tall as Satan. Her midnight black pelt had no scars, how many batttles she has been in you would have thought she would. But no they were down within the few seconds they were fighting; Thats how dangerous Karasume is. She is a VERY VERY VERY large wolf, she has black eyes as dark as the moon that shinnes with no stars to fill it; with scarlet blood tainted around her pupiles. On her left shoulder blade was the marking of the devil, with blood filled in it and it was out-lined with electrifying blue liquid. Below her right eye is a blue crystal shaped appearance that glows whenever she is angry. The tip of her muzzle tot he end of her tail tip is a bloodied arrow along her spine. She has bloodied ink tiped ears, and her paws are massive just like her. Her claws are 6 inches long, and her fangs are like dragon-fangs but only sharper at the points. She is beautiful and has a very gorgeous frame.

Player: DreamCatcher(me)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Uhm, sorry but you can't add her as I've not finished the pack. But, one does wonder what Karasume thinks of Tyro after he chickened out from just a glance at Bane. XD
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:35 am

Well i dont play males that good. And theres no females I like so I wanted to create Karasume.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:59 am

I'm not done yet XD, tell me what kind of female you prefer to play and I'll incorporate that personality into one of the females I've still got to add, and if you still don't like them, you can add Karasume. ^_^
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:28 am

Can you make the personality, and appearance for the wolf. And i prefer a female wolf that dislikes bane, like Karasume.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2