Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) )

Go down

Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) ) Empty Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) )

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:25 pm

At silver fox stables Anna and Elizabeth Cox, two sisters and their family raise, breed, sell, and release into the wild horses. They are trying to help out with the decline in wild horses by breeding types of mustangs and releasing their foals.

Name- Anna Cox
Gender-Girl
Age-18
Personality-Anna is very smart and cunning, she is one of those people who will put her boot down and stand her ground, if she thinks some is not right like for instance some one is doing something bad to horses she will help those horses no matter the case and she will get their abuser locked up.
History-Anna has lived her whole life with her family of eight humans and a bunch of horses. When she turned 12 and her sister 11 they came up with the idea of helping the mustang and all other wild horses, now older the two have done so much and have helped so many horses because they just don't help the mustangs they rescue horses from abusive owners.
Appearance- She has good looks and I mean good looks, she great at charming men to get her way so she can help a horse out and she is very strong when it comes to theist fighting.
Player-The 1st person to reply to the rp topic as her or the 1st person to ask on here.
Picture-
Chose

Name- Elizabeth Cox (Elisa)
Gender-Girl
Age-17
Personality- Good at getting what she wants, a lot like her sister.
History-Same as her sister
Appearance-Well Elisa is a cute girl, her body is not as maturely grown as her sister so she not the hottest around, she had long silky thick hair. She looks strong and that she is and just like her sis she is great with her theist but even better with a gun and phrase to yell.
Player-Me
Picture-
Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) ) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJdDkPEa0utY2ipskpz-cDxr6IsSvRglf5D5VxzB4rW2_NmMvy

Horses-
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9462-silver-fox-stables-pm-me-or-join-rp-topic-to-get-into-this-cool-rp-i-m-staring-oh-and-you-may-reply-to-this#253667

Last edited by wild one on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) ) Empty Re: Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) )

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:20 am

are you done yet?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) ) Empty Re: Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) )

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Ops, I forgot all about this. Embarassed Lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down