Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage--- outcast?(The topic for her is made, she is really cool! Check it out!) Mature, experienced long posts!! Longest most bestest bio ever!!

Go down

Sage--- outcast?(The topic for her is made, she is really cool! Check it out!) Mature, experienced long posts!! Longest most bestest bio ever!! Empty Sage--- outcast?(The topic for her is made, she is really cool! Check it out!) Mature, experienced long posts!! Longest most bestest bio ever!!

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:49 am

(Please Please Please be an active poster! This is a topic I really want to have long, experienced posts on. No one or two liners, the least should be 100 words. Preferably more than that, it isn't that hard. I need a regular guy, or something of the sort.If you want him to be like her, then its your call. I was thinking though that somhow he may get wings in the later part of the story.But whatevs, its you're character!! A guy that is different, not like the others. Maybe he invites her to prom, but idk. We'll see how the topic goes. Before posting on the topic, reply to this and let me know that you will be rping with me on here. Long, DESCRIPTAVE posts, please! I want lots of material to work with. If you are up for the challange, drop me a lead and go ahead and post. I want someone that isn't afraid to let thier imagination go wild. I need a poster that is active and regularly posts. Thanks so much! Her topic, is under her pic.)
Name- Sage
Gender- Female
Age- 16

Long black hair, silky to the touch. It reaches below her shoulder blades, and when in the sunlight, shines with a faint purple hue, though she has never though about dying it that color. Large ebony wings lay between her shoulderblades, the span about 15 feet across. If needed, she can tuck them tight against her back and if wearing the right clothes, she can look almost like a normal girl. Her eyes are dark, unaturally black.
Her appearence is mystic, removed slightly. She is quite shy and unsure of herself, tentative and she doesent like to talk at all. At school, she sits through the classes, and is out of there before the bell finished ringing.
She is amazingly beautiful, the one girl guys try to impress. She takes no notice, not usually. Her attire is usually tight, fitting her body and cuving perfectly in the right places. Full bust, small frame, all of the guys seem to have thier eyes on her. She has muscles well over her body, not one of those anorixic models, as she was naturally skinny. She has never ever let anyone see her wings, never dreaming of doing such a thing.

Her usual outfits consist of tight lowrise pants, and low cut t shirts or somthing of the sort. High top converse or something else of the sort is her footwear. She could never imagine herself in a dress, and scoffs at the thought of it.

Sage--- outcast?(The topic for her is made, she is really cool! Check it out!) Mature, experienced long posts!! Longest most bestest bio ever!! Gothic-tearshttps://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9116-always-been-different-long-mature-experienced-posts-active-poster-needed#241261
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum