Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Children and the Wolves (Posters needed- PLEASE LOOK! Cool story Idea!!!!)

+4
Emoticon
Nicoco177
Artemis Sinfeather
Spritz
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Children and the Wolves (Posters needed- PLEASE LOOK! Cool story Idea!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Children and the Wolves (Posters needed- PLEASE LOOK! Cool story Idea!!!!)

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:40 am

Name: Delight
Element: Sunset Sky/ sky
Power: Delight can control the sky, so if it will be a sheperd delights sky or a foggy gloomy sky.
Normal form: http://woxys.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-who-was-touching-the-sky-194108505
Abnormal form: http://xxhighfirexx.deviantart.com/art/Sky-Wolf-180974192
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Children and the Wolves (Posters needed- PLEASE LOOK! Cool story Idea!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Children and the Wolves (Posters needed- PLEASE LOOK! Cool story Idea!!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Spritz you made a mistake I play Asora Smile

Name: Asora
Element: Earth
Power: She can control plants and life and death. Death to a point, she can case sicknesses that usually lead to death and she can some times stop death from happing. Also she can mess with life to a point, she can cure the sick with nature, she can do many things but why don't you just find out? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Whoops, sorry. That's why I wanted to clarify it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:19 pm

heheh, is there a male who can't make Harmonia mad? I don't think I can make anothe rright now
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm

No ones picked water so I'll make a male with that element, hold on a sec.

Oh and P.s:I finished the topic on Fire and Flowers. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Name:Atlas
Element:Posioned Wolf
Personality:Atlas is brave and noble to the pack. He is gentle and caring, especially to his sister, Usrslana. He protects her, but makes sure not to overprotect her for he could get to that sometimes. When he gets, angry scared sad or mad, his beautiful light blue eyes turn all black including the whites and starts to kill everyone. If he doesn't calm down, or if he doesn't learn to control his power, he kills them completly.
Pic:
The Children and the Wolves (Posters needed- PLEASE LOOK! Cool story Idea!!!!) - Page 2 Atlantis_Wolf_by_Nylak

Last edited by * S t a r c a t c h e r * on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Starcatcher, where did you get the pic? OMg, if I would of found that first...
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:53 pm

I'll start it one everyone posts all of the wolves they will play, and finishes the bios. I'm still undecided if I will make another wolf or not.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Name: Ice Burg
Element:Water & Ice
Powers:He can control water and ice.
Normal~
No picture available but he is black with a blue swirl on his head.
Powers in use~
The Children and the Wolves (Posters needed- PLEASE LOOK! Cool story Idea!!!!) - Page 2 Disapearing_Mist_by_Miraged_wings

Blood Stain
Gender male
Element Death
powers:Find out
Normal~
The Children and the Wolves (Posters needed- PLEASE LOOK! Cool story Idea!!!!) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXNOPrBZFXhvsst6dORqaRNhhAHmvjbkok1yDbPalHaxSmOFUw4w
But with a red leg socking on his right front leg.
Powers in use~
The Children and the Wolves (Posters needed- PLEASE LOOK! Cool story Idea!!!!) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbWHPJ7dXNhThWnUfNRJ4jMDfSCtDWSLI4hPiuOo_AlwpnQmCJ

Last edited by wild one on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Done with him. I would love him forever. Beautiful!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:19 pm

I'll make another guy, I love playing the opposite sex.

Name~
Sempre (Italian for forever)

Gender~
Male

Age~
Adult wolf

Power~
Flower, or, plant wolf

Personality~
Is loud, not shy, and a player. Loves faes, and will do anything to get their attention.

History~
Unknown. No one knows what child he was.

Crush~
All faes.

Pic~
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/193/5/f/Our_Mother_Earth_by_wolf_minori.jpg
(I LOVE this pic!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Where is the guy lava wolf? lollys...
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:49 pm

My wolf has two, sad little powers

Fire resistance; the title says all, she cannot be burnt.

The other: Her fur basically turns to flames, very useful in battle.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Ok
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:17 pm

My first wolf can fly, and can control the wind and air, and oxygen levels, so he can practically choke you.

My second wolf can make plants grow, that's about it....

Last edited by BayMickey on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Air levels? Do you mean the other elements in air?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 pm

No, I mean, he can control the wind and air, and the oxygen levels.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:21 pm

One of yours can make plants grow? You might want to change that, my wolf Sora can control plants so you know that includes making them grow.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:41 pm

He's a plant, or flower, wolf, and I'm not changing it. Sorry.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:07 pm

We ready to start? If you realize you want another wolf after we start, pm me the bio.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm ready.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:03 am

ready
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:28 am

Ready
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:48 am

Not ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:05 am

Dude, you have to be
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next