Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join And Don't You Dare Look Back... {Need as many wolves as possible}

4 posters

Go down

Join And Don't You Dare Look Back... {Need as many wolves as possible} Empty Join And Don't You Dare Look Back... {Need as many wolves as possible}

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Rules

• Donnot Cause Too Much Drama! It Should Not Be Accepted, But I'll Accept A Bit.
  • No Susidal!
  • Have Fun and all ya'll Join!

His beautiful long and dark fur shone in the sun. The droplets, on which where he same put sparks to his fur. His dark blue orbs stared deep off into the forest. The male with relief. Here at last. He grinned and went into the forest, away from the lake. He stopped and smelt the air and some trees, marking his scent over old ones. His heart raced with excitment, excitment to start a pack. He was told to be a leader and start one, so he was going to. Looking around he stopped in a small clearing where I'd be perfect to start a pack. Lifting his muzzle, he let out a beautfiul and meloudios howl to call.

Read Bio!

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9235-blue-raven#245165
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Join And Don't You Dare Look Back... {Need as many wolves as possible} Empty Re: Join And Don't You Dare Look Back... {Need as many wolves as possible}

Post by Death Rules Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Sophie
Strengths: Taking care of pup's hers or others, protecting, fighting, hunting. Intelligent, fast, muscular
Weakness: Water and storms
Personality: Very loving, sense of humor, nice when other wolves shows respect, very protective of the wolves she cares about, loves to run, loves to play with others, loves pup's. She's a good protector.
History: She almost drowned so she is kinda scared of the water and scared of storms due to almost losing her family. She has been a protector in the past for alpha female's with pup's since she got along with others that didn't threaten loved ones.
Rivals: none
Comrades: none at the moment
Family: None
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=wolves&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=581&tbm=isch&tbnid=zmlS4ihyKvafDM:&imgrefurl=http://www.theplanetd.com/wildlife-wednesday-the-wolves-of-haliburton-forest&docid=iadto-gED9gC2M&w=1024&h=808&ei=xTGOTuKFKeOnsQLl8dHIAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=246&vpy=268&dur=2162&hovh=199&hovw=253&tx=143&ty=137&page=3&tbnh=103&tbnw=147&start=30&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:30

I walked threw the forest just minding my own business kinda in search for a companion. I heard a howl and perked my ears, I howled back to the wolf with excitement for someone to possibly join me. I laid down tired from traveling without stopping only to eat and drink from a river on my way to find a pack to join.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Join And Don't You Dare Look Back... {Need as many wolves as possible} Empty Re: Join And Don't You Dare Look Back... {Need as many wolves as possible}

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:51 pm

The female's voice rung like beautiful music to his ears. Running through the forest, he stopped to see the female laying down. Holding his head high, he looked at her. "Hello there, I am Blue Jay, who may you be?" he asked in a confident tone. He didn't dare bow, for she was supposed to bow to him. He was boss! He waited for her to introduce herself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:24 pm

I looked up to him,"I am Sophie and if you expect me to bow to you you have something coming." I said getting up and sniffing him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Blue Raven's eyes narrowed. "I am Blue Raven." He stepped back, not hardly trusting her to sniff him since she wasn't showing any respect. He studied her. "I am now boss, I claim this land and if you don't join, you'll leave." He said simply and flicked his tail.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:08 pm

I nodded,"I do understand and I am sorry to the bottom of my heart for not showing respect for a male alpha." I said letting my head down and being submissive. I was trying to show respect and I needed to learn to show it when I do mean it,"I mean respect but have a hard time showing it." I said softly
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Cheyanne finds some water and begins to drink from it, her eyes glistening. She hears the male howl and she raises her muzzle and howls back.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 am

Blue Raven bared his teeth at what she said and pulled back. He then calmed and his eyes were now full of gentleness. "Thank you for at least trying." he murmured and turned around, calmly walking to the other howl for which he heard.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:41 am

I didn't know if I should follow so I did any way seeing if he wanted me to. I howled in return to the other wolf near by
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Blue Raven ran to the howl then stopped to see a female by the stream. He walked up to her and growled, "I own this land I'm boss!" he wasn't trying to mean, but he'd have to be a small bit strict to be leader.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:55 pm

I watched him and sat down then laid down waiting for him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 am

(hey, can i join??)

Name: Nira
Personaltiy: Nira is bubbly and sweet but just dont get in her bad books or things will get bloody
History: nothing to dramatic
Picture:
Join And Don't You Dare Look Back... {Need as many wolves as possible} Stock-photo-lying-down-timber-wolf-canis-lupus-looks-right-captive-animal-28926607

~Nira~

Nira bent low, sniffing at a tree. The fresh scent sent shivers down he spine. "There hasn't been a wolf around here for years" she mumbled to herself. She lifted her elegant head and continued down the trail, her clean silky coat shimmering in the light of the full moon. The young she wolf came to a clearing where the scent gre stronger and merged with that of another wolf, another one. Nira sat back on her hunches and howled an erriy yet beautiful howl into the still night...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 pm

(may I join)
Name: Silver
Coat: white
Personality: She is very fun loving and has a tendency to attack when she gets very angry. She has always wanted a litter of pups and hated her three other sisters. They were always competing with her.
History: Her parents left her and her sisters when they were young puppies. They were weaned at a very young age and mimicked the fighting skills of a evil loner that invaded their parents territory. Therefor her fighting skills are very advanced for her age.
Pics: Silver: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YLMe_JonTu0/TPfprHs_m9I/AAAAAAAAAIs/Dycqgw16YDA/s1600/11GrayWolf-vi%255B1%255D.jpg
Silver and her sisters as pups: http://www.everythingwolf.com/gallery/galleryimages/puppack544.jpg
Silver and her sisters today: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1493/1493,1241296219,14/stock-photo-a-howling-wolf-pack-29536786.jpg
Silver her sisters and her mom: http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x2719051/Gray_Wolf_and_Pups_42-16702643.jpg
Hunting: http://simbio.com/files/u171/WolveChaseElkCropped.jpg

(I know it's a lot of pictures but I want you to understand her more. Silver is still a bit young, she's not quite full grown, but she wants a litter of puppies and will see her sisters sometimes.)

~Silver~
All alone. Silver sat and watched as her sisters ran off into the distance. There was no hope. The fine thread that held the four of them together was about to snap. Turn around. Silver swiftly jerked her head away and began to head in the opposite direction. Nothing. Silver had nothing. The night was full of adventure and hope to her sisters but to Silver, it was bleak and showed no signs of hope. It's gone. It's all gone. The voice in her head was icy and cold. NOTHING The voice repeated itself. But this time it was even harsher and colder than ever before. A shiver ran over her body as she stepped on a twig, CRACK. Silver leaped at the sound. She hunched over and stared ahead, light. Two blue lights. Silver's heart leaped. Someone's out there. Silver ran to the lights, thinking it was a sign of a keeper of some sort but before she could think to stop, Silver stumbled into a large wolf. Silver hit the body with great speed, flipping over it. Silver yelped and looked around for one of her sisters to comfort her. NOTHING! The icy voice reminded her. Nothing was all she had left.

Last edited by Dark**Light on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add the post.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down