Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgana has come! So you better watch your back. She dont play around....

2 posters

Go down

Morgana has come! So you better watch your back. She dont play around.... Empty Morgana has come! So you better watch your back. She dont play around....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 am

~Morgana~
The air around was so cold that it seemed the sky itself would crack like ice. Night was starting to fall. All around the night was draining of color, the air growing pale and bloodless, as the dieing circle of the sun finally disappeared behind the crags. The range of the Carpathian Mountains rose in the distance, like mighty clouds froze into. Morgana stared off into the dence forest and beyond, all she could see was mud, and swamp covering the forest floor, Morgana trolted through the swamp, the gators adn snakes moved out of her way, adn hid behind rocks. They were scared of her, and did not want to be in her path when she was walking through...

The indigo sky stretched over the moorland, holding in the night's chill. Wind stirred the heather and set the hillside rippling. Between the low bushes, a mare shape, her coat slicked flat by the breeze, streamed down the slope. Beneath her hooves, the slope fell away steeply. Here, moons of wind and rain had flayed the moorland, peeling away the earth untill the stone beneath lay bare, a wall of jagged rock amid the rolling heather.
Morgana stood and trolted forward, feeling the darkness swallow her. There must be some light to show the way! She struggled to crush the fear thrashing in her chest like a brick wall.
The tunnel will take you to the cave, her valid voice echoed in her mind. Let your hooves guide you.
Her legs shivered, alert to the slightest touch, steering her along the narrow passage. Suddenly, pale light glowed ahead. The tunnel opened into a cave. its arching walls glowed in the weak moonlight that filtered through a gap in the roof. The sound of rushing water echoed around the rocks. A river? Underground? Morgana stared at the wide stream that split the sandy floor in two. Its black water glimmered dimly in the half-light.
Morgana has come! So you better watch your back. She dont play around.... Bnwdmoonlightsilhouettefall09
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Morgana has come! So you better watch your back. She dont play around.... Empty Re: Morgana has come! So you better watch your back. She dont play around....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 am

Anyone?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Morgana has come! So you better watch your back. She dont play around.... Empty Re: Morgana has come! So you better watch your back. She dont play around....

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:06 pm

I was laying in the dry grass the cold wind nipping at my back and hunched shoulder's when I heard it a crackaling sound and running water. I got to my feet my long main tangled and my over grown forlock hid most of my well chisled face. I moved swiftly over the cold earth. Then a bright burning light blinded my eye's. I tried to look away when I saw the mare just standing there. Did she need help? I called to her trying to yell over all the noise. Then I jumped into a sprint my body a black blurr. I called to her agian. "Hello!" "Are you in need of asistence?" I asked. The light got brighter I looked away.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:52 pm

~Morgana~
She jumped and whiped around to face a brute, she growled her ears pinned tightly to her cranium. Her tail flicked madly with unease, and she show her dagger-like teeth at the brute, she snapped her maw in fury. " No! " She yelled and then stopped snapping madly when seeing he was gentle and kind, she snort and shoke her head.. " Sorry, i'm Morgana...You are?" i asked him and flagged my tail....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm

I backed up a little seeing she was in no danger. "I'm Sham." "I'm a protecter of those in need of help." "I'n sorry I thought you where in danger so I came running." I looked at her closly. "What was that I mean why did that happen, all the light and the stream and cave opening up?" I asked. "And may I ask what is your name?" I smileda little trying to brake the tinshion.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down