Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air Force One

Go down

Air Force One  Empty Air Force One

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Drake
I walked onto the beach in just my pant's and shoe's. I was in my prime and ready for some wild fun time's with women if they sought me out. I smoothed my black shagging hair out of my face and headed for the water's edge to see if the water was cold or not and if it was I'd head to the bar for some drinks before I headed home.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hot+sexy+guys&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=581&tbm=isch&tbnid=4dmVpNBV_z9aFM:&imgrefurl=http://genashowalter.blogspot.com/2010/04/this-week.html&docid=OZmniBWjC3OBwM&w=332&h=387&ei=1oN6TpvtK8ymsQKh17nAAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=765&vpy=225&dur=1421&hovh=242&hovw=208&tx=112&ty=154&page=3&tbnh=109&tbnw=108&start=47&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:47
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Air Force One  Empty Re: Air Force One

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:11 pm

(Shouldn't you have the bio here and the topic at Sunny Beaches or houses?)

Name:Elizabeth
Air Force One  Thumbnail.aspx?q=1185096085908&id=ffcf59ce9c4a2ca6a7e7c6675e6cde2c&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.flash-screen.com%2ffree-wallpaper%2fuploads%2f201010%2fimgs%2f1287979256_1440x900_beautiful-woman

She walked on the beach shore in a bikini, shaking her rear end.Her woman kind of six pack looking good. She had daisy dukes over her bottom piece. She then stopped and took the shorts off and walked into the water in her red bikini. Her long brown hair floated in the water as she swam underneath the cool water. The fake flower in her hair drifted out, tho she didn't know. It meant a lot to her. She then twirled in the water then did a movement making her go deeper and kicked out her hind legs in a way making her move forward. Her arms went in front of her then returned to her side over and over till she came up taking a breath...

(Is that a good start?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 am

(Yeah)
Drake
I saw the girl and smiled but stayed where I was so when she got out I could talk to her. I'd ask her if she'd have a drink with me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:09 pm

She walked out and while doing so noticed her flower floating around, she grabbed it fast before the current could swipe it away from her. Once out see grabbed her surfing bored but looked to the bar then noticed a cute guy. She smiled and winked at him in a flirty way. She walked up to him swaying her rear end. "Hello hansom. What's you name? Mines Elizabeth but call my Elisa." She said in a flirty tone and with her best not teeth showing smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Drake
I looked her up and down stopping at her breasts,"I'm Drake." I said my eyes filled with lust
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:24 pm

She didn't notice where he was looking, "Nice name...I guess I'll see you later." She said and walked by him, swaying her but like all ways. She walked to the bar, "Whiskey please." She said, "Coming up my lady."He responded "Thank you." She said taking a seat and waiting. When he came back she handed the money and began to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down