Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Wanna Know How To Make Me Smile? (Avoir)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You Wanna Know How To Make Me Smile? (Avoir) Empty You Wanna Know How To Make Me Smile? (Avoir)

Post by Harley Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:48 am

Sam welcomed the strong scent of alcohol and cigarette smoke as she swung the door open. Deep brown eyes engulfed all the sights of the Pub; people were grinding on each other, heavy kissing, dancing, and plenty of drunk people. "Only 3 and half the people are drunk.. perfect." The girl laughed, twirling into a bar seat and ordering a simple Margarita. "You old enough?" The bartender asked. "Of course!" Sam wasnt sure if she was lying or not, but it didn't matter to her. Dark red hair fell loosely around her tanned shoulders. "He must be new, he still questions me."

A single finger wrapped around the thin base of the glass and pulled it closer. The cool liquid refreshed her dry throat and sent a chill down her spine as it was mixed with the chilly air of the pub. Her eyes singled out certain guys who might entertain her for the night, but none looked interesting.

The music blared, and Sam took her drink and left the bar and headed to a chair with a perfect view of the people on the dance floor in another room.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

You Wanna Know How To Make Me Smile? (Avoir) Empty Re: You Wanna Know How To Make Me Smile? (Avoir)

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Derek opened the door, only to be engulfed by a cloud of cigeratte smoke. *Now I know why I don't come here often.* He revolted agaisnt the smell of strong smell of alchohol, perfume, and puke. He sat down and order only one shot, putting the glass up to his mouth and letting the liquid flow down his throat fast, the putting down the glass and sighing. "I'll take another." Derek drank the shot, but ordered no more. Drinking wasn't really his thing. He looked down at his black and white Nike High Tops.

Derek's parents weren't in town, so he came here to fill his boredom, while he would of been in the log yard till midnight with his dad. ANyway, Derek came to the pub to try and have a little fun. Really, this stuff wasn't really his thing, but he didn't care.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

You Wanna Know How To Make Me Smile? (Avoir) Empty Re: You Wanna Know How To Make Me Smile? (Avoir)

Post by Harley Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Sam let the glass crash to the floor, smirking and pushing the curtain away and heading back into the main bar. Brown eyes landed on the door being opened. He might be worth my time... She thought, grinning coyly.Sam put a strand of hair behind her ear and plopped down on the other side of the bar and told them to surprise her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Derek heard a slight crash, thinking it was a glass. He turned to see a red head walk back into the bar and order a drink. Derek slid down to the seat next to her. "Hello, miss. I'm Derek."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Sam ran a hand through her hair, turning to face the man. "Sam." She said, tapping her fingers on the counter to the music. Sam looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Surely you have someone to be at home with?" Her voice soft, eyes focusing on his face. Red hair rustled against her as she turned her head towards the bartender. Sam ordered herself something, and looked towards him. "Need anything?" She wasn't about to scare him off.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Derek laughed at the woman. "No, I don't, and no thank you. I'm just, well, bored." He turned to look at the dance floor, only to cringe at the sight of a woman's undergarments being pulled off.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Sam grinned. "Well, that never lasts long here." She pretended not to notice the scene on the dance floor. She switched her legs around, one atop the other. She sipped the drink, blinking. "Not bad."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Derek turned towards the bar, trying to escape the scene. "This isn't really my scene."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:29 pm

"Though I come here often, it isn't mine either. But, jst wait till it happens to you, you won't think so...." She realized that might give him the wrong idea. "Or atleast that is what they say..." She muttered, nodding to the dance floor. "The bar is my thing, sex isn't."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 am

Derek was lost in this conversation until the last line. "Really? Me neither. Actually, the bar isn't either. I rather be at home, to be honest." He turned to the red headed woman.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am

"When I am at home, I have to think of all the things I have done wrong, and here you can just.... be blonde." She shrugged and leaned against the counter.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:48 am

"Do you have something agaisnt blondes?" Derek rubbed his own head of perfectly curly blonde hair.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:11 pm

"Female blonde." She said, chuckling. "You know, 'I thoght that duck was a bird there for a second!' type of thing."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Derek winked. "Yeah, I know. I'm smarting than you think I am though. But, I gotta go. Maybe, if I had your number, I'd call you later?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 pm

She smiled and wrote down the number and tossed it to him. "See ya later."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Derek rolled his eyes. "Bye." he walked out the doors again, the smell of fresh air unglogging his nostrils. He climbed in his truck,and went to the log yard.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 pm

With a sigh, Sam payed for one last drink and headed home. She rarely used her car, so she walked most of the time.

She slammed the door once she was home. It was quite nice for the amount of money she made. Sam usually worked at bars or clubs.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Once at the log yard, Derek started working, loading logs, working the mill, and fixing things. He texted Sam once, but didn't again. He didn't have time.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 pm

She didn't reply, but fixed herself something to eat and plopped down on the couch.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Derek heard a sound, looked and got shot in the head. An man ran off laughing.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:28 pm

(Shot? By what?)

Sam glared at the TV, which was off.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm

(I'm kidding. And this topic is dead..)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Sorry I haven't been replying with very long posts, I'm just a bit braindead. And plus I have been trying to pass a difficult level on snail bob....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Lol. It's fine. I'm brain dead too. I'll post when something creative comes to mind.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Derek called the girl he met at the club, hearing the ring in the background.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next