Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots!

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Empty Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots!

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:36 am

Hello all! Something I did to pass the time, but a good idea none the less. I have a page of horse bios too, look in that section... I have lots of cats first, but I will add more through this page. Please take your time to look through them, they are full of surprises!

NAME~ KUU
BREED- MYSTICAL WHITE TIGER
AGE-300 YEARS

GENDER- MALE
SIDE- NEUTRAL
PERSONALITY- He will do anything to protect his knight. Though neutral, he tends to lean on the barrier of good.crude,but is also sweet and an awesome warrior and fighter. She tigers usually try to impress him, a tigers dream mate.(You may play the knight or a different character, idc)
Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! 110illustrations03-m411

NAME~ ZEHON
BREED-???
AGE- OVER A THOUSAND
GENDER- MALE
SIDE- GOOD
PERSONALITY- Zehon is a laid back, easy going creature, that is usually sought after by all warriors and fighters. He is very strong and agile, homes several powers, wanted by both sides, good and evil. He has not been captured yet, though it has come close, he tends to fight alone and likes it that way. He is a legend among many, and not many people believe in his existance. He is the last of his kind. If only there was a female...XD
Pic-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Tiger_dragon

NAME~ MAGHA
BREED- FLAMING WHITE TIGER
AGE- A FEW HUNDRED YEARS
GENDER- MALE
SIDE- EVIL
PERSONALITY- Usually cross and grumpy, he tends to look at the downside of things.
Pic-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Fantasy_fire_Tiger_wallpaper_by_Greeneagle777

(I need someone to help me play this one! Pick whichever you want, however many.I play the male and the alpha female. Pick your own name for the babies)
NAME~ CYRAD(female) ORRYN(female) AND SERAL(male)
BREED- FANTASY LION
AGE- 500
GENDER- TWO FEMALES AND A MALE
SIDE- WHICHEVER THEY WANT AT THE MOMENT, MOSTLY NEUTRAL
PERSONALITY- They are almost like a regular lion pride. Seral is the alpha male, and the two females are the defenders along side him. The pack is growing, making it stronger. They are usually alone, but sometimes they do missions for a lone knight, who in turn defends thier right to stay in the land. Seral breeds both of the females, and is mates with them both. He has no favorites.
Pic-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! 142160-bigthumbnail

NAME~ASSUST AND DOET
BREED- WINGED TIGER AND FAIRIE
AGE- BOTH YOUNG FOR THIER BREED
GENDER- ASSUST, MALE. DOET, FEMALE
SIDE- CAREFREE AND NEUTRAL
PERSONALITY- Assust is a might winged tiger, protective of his girl. No one messes with her without Assust intervening. Doet is a fairie, a rare species not seen hardly at all. Her cousin breed is the 'Faries', but there is a difference(You can play assut or doet)
Pic-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! 100413122926_32

NAMES~AMMA AND AGASSO
BREED~ MYSTICAL WHITE TIGERS
AGE~200 YEARS
GENDER~ FEMALES
SIDE~ EVIL
PERSONALITY- They are the queens guards and protecters. Feirce and brave, anyone with any sense would not mess with these girls. The queen will also be played by me.
PIC-
Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Fantasy_Art_-_White_Tigers_Wor

NAME~ARLATH
BREED- DEEP SEA SNAKE
AGE- 200 YEARS
GENDER- MALE
SIDE- NONE
PERSONALITY- He has really no purpose in life, more of just... there. He stays hidden under the dark waters, haunting the dreams of the fisherman. He wrecks boats and eats the villagers. (Maybe a girl can try to tame him?)
PIC-
Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! 26658-SEA_MONSTER.sea%20monster

NAME~ BEARD
BREED- DWARF
AGE- 50 YEARS
GENDER- MALE
SIDE- NONE
PERSONALITY- He is a cave miner, underground with his clan, though he is sometimes sent out to do missions. He can be gruff and mean, but that tends to be the personality of all dwarves.
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Dwarves-1

NAME~AHINU
BREED- DRAGON
AGE- 100 YEARS
GENDER- MALE
SIDE- NONE
PERSONALLITY- He is a cross bred dragon, so really doesent have any special powers. His personalty is mean and defensive, no one dares to mess with him. He seems to have an anger issue.
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Dragons

NAME- UCERA
BREED- FIRE DRAGON
AGE- 78 YEARS
GENDER- FEMALE
SIDE- NONE
PERSONALITY- She is very touchy and is easily offended, the offender usually roasted within seconds. She may be one of the last, most powerful fire dragons there is, thus making her a vulnerable target for males. She is usually able to defend herself pretty good, but she cant fight multiple dragons at once, as her flame has to recharge after she uses it. She has just come into her second heat, and is very much against the idea of having babies.
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Dragon-pics-06

NAME- ICE
BREED- ICE SPIRIT
AGE- 2000
FEMALE
SIDE- FOR HER KIND
PERSONALITY- She is the spirit of the ice. Her usual form is a dragon, but she can be anything, anyone. She is very vauge and mysterious. The townsfolk of the mountan fear her wrath, the spirit of the mountain. There is a male spirit also, but he has not been seen for hundreds of years. She is on a quest to find him.
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! IceDragons

NAME- FIRE
BREED- FIRE SPIRIT
AGE- 2000
FEMALE
SIDE- FOR HER KIND, GOOD
PERSONALITY- She is just like the ice spirit. Her form is usually a dragon, but like Ice, she can be anyone or anything. Same mysterious personality, no one knows about her. She is hardly seen. All spirits have a male and a female. She is on a pursuit for her kind.
PIC-
Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! DragonsUUUFireUDragon

NAME- SNOWDROP
BREED- ICE FAIRIE
AGE- 18
PERSONALITY- She is small, quiet and scarce. She has been told there are more like her, and she has seen other fairies, but none like her. Her hope for a friend has been defeated, and is now gone. She stays alone in a glacier, her home a small tunned in the ice.
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Ice-Fairy-fairies-19029269-380-586

NAME- SPARKE
BREED- FIRE FAIRIE
AGE- 17
PERSONALITY- Sparke is outgoing, mischeivious, and naughty. She is a huge flirt, sometimes even appearing in humans houses. Some may call her a slut, and she deserves that title.
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Fire%252520fairy

NAME~ GLOW
BREED- FIRE FAIRIE
AGE- 16
PERSONALITY- She is outgoing, but is not a slut like Sparke. She can be a bit flirtations at times, but that is only because that is the fire fairies nature. She plays many pranks on humans.
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! 6fd4ec5d329b14c4c382

NAME~ DROPLETT
BREED- WATER NYMPH
AGE- 69(17 HUMAN YEARS)
PERSONALITY- Droplett is very shy and quiet, and she has a sneaky side to her. She watches over her river, alone and silent in the shallows, never seen by humans.
PIC-
Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Water_Nymph_by_RoseannaEmm

NAME~FLITZ
BREED-FAIERE
AGE-16
PERSONALITY-Mischevious, funny, smart remarks,
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Fantasy-Creature-007

NAME~ AUTUMN DANCE
BREED- FAIERE
AGE- 17
PERSONALITY- Quiet, sweet, loving. Her favorate thing to do is to dance. Her season is fall, she is of the breed that changes the tree's green leaves to that of beautiful shades of orange and red.
PIC-
Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Autumn+Dance

NAME~ ELERA
BREED- FAIERE
AGE- 20
PERSONALITY- She is what many fairies are, hard to see and to find. She is very good at keeping secrets.
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Mother_season_fairies___spring_by_vi2doubleyu-d32rdf9

NAME- WINTER
BREED- ELF/ UNKNOWN
AGE- 19
PERSONALITY- She alone with her and her horse, in a tower somewhere lost in the snowy woods. She doesent know why, nore does anyone, why it never stops snowing, but it doesent. She is alone and sad, though has the freedom to move about as she pleases.
PIC-Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Winter-Wings-Fairy-fairies-2531041-840-617

Last edited by Spritz on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Empty Re: Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots!

Post by Harley Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Arlath? Sorr if I was supposed to pm, I just would like to rp with you and him
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Empty Re: Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots!

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:28 am

No, its fineXD Ok! I will be adding more today. Its kind of labor intensive.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Can I RP with Zehon please I really wanna RP with you again ^^
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:49 am

Yess!!! XD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Beard???????????? With my dwarf woman?

Name~
Leri

Gender~
Female

Age~

Personality~
Strong-willed, honest, pretty on the inside as she is on the outside.

History~
Ask.

Class~
Paladin

Pic~
Ughhhh can't find anything.....

Last edited by AvoirAmore on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Of couse, but is she an elf?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:59 pm

No it says dwarf... I'll try to find another pic, one sec.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 pm

thats ok, srry
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Mine-

Name: Saylor
Breed: Human
Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Oldschool121_by_nashguindi-d3ax7oh

Or should she be elf?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:01 am

(I need someone to help me play this one! Pick whichever you want, however many.I play the male and the alpha female. Pick your own name for the babies)
NAME~ CYRAD(female) ORRYN(female) AND SERAL(male)
BREED- FANTASY LION
AGE- 500
GENDER- TWO FEMALES AND A MALE
SIDE- WHICHEVER THEY WANT AT THE MOMENT, MOSTLY NEUTRAL
PERSONALITY- They are almost like a regular lion pride. Seral is the alpha male, and the two females are the defenders along side him. The pack is growing, making it stronger. They are usually alone, but sometimes they do missions for a lone knight, who in turn defends thier right to stay in the land. Seral breeds both of the females, and is mates with them both. He has no favorites.

excuse me, just a little remark about those - aren't they smilodons \ saber-toothed tigers? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/Smilodon_fatalis_life-restoration_'08.jpg

and i'll think about taking something from here, im just very busy, i don't have enough time...
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 am

@themagus--- Sorry, didn't know

@Harly's Magic- Whatever you want.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:09 am

Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Elf_by_tatertot101010

Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! 878ac335473364864e730e1e0f22f93c

Which one of these? Or the one had before
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:18 am

I like the second one
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:23 am

OK!

Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Red-dragon-dizzy

she is the human!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:29 am

(k, mind if you start it? Or should I? Either way...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:33 am

I will star it once my dad leaves and I can play my music again, or sooner.

Spritz's premade fantasy Bios, pick one to rp with! MANY UNIUQE CREATURES, some have great story plots! Rob-and-bob-run
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 am

why dont I start it? Then you can post if you're dad doesent leave for a whileXD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 am

oh no, it is fine. he leaves at 11: 10 and it is 11:01. Plus I need to think up an idea. Of course, if you want ot you may
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:05 am

here it isXD
Want me to play a guy too? For herXD
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9092-nightmare-harly-s-magic#240475
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:29 am

Only if you want to. And I replied
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:44 pm

No need to apologize, i was just pointing that out, and its your topic, if you say they're fantasy lions, they're fantasy lions!
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:01 pm

lol nopeXD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Who is still open? I didn't reply to this one right away since there was to many good ones and now people have numbered them down. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:13 pm

everyone, unless it says by thier name. I know that the sea monster is gone. I am adding new ones right now, I always add more after I begin the topic, so you can always check back and see new onesXD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next