Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ T w o E y e d E m o t i o n ~

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~ T w o  E y e d  E m o t i o n ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ T w o E y e d E m o t i o n ~

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Arkunadin~
"how about violet meadows?" i ask her, already invisioning us having a family, maybe starting a herd

Back to top Go down

~ T w o  E y e d  E m o t i o n ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ T w o E y e d E m o t i o n ~

Post by whit0107 Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:49 pm

T w o E y e d E m o t i o n~
"I know it was a silly question" I thought to myself. "But I really haven't been out of the peace and safty of the yellow flowered meadow. I just have to ask him before going." I thought again. Could you tell me about it? What's it like there? I'm sorry but I haven't been out much." I say aloud while nervouley stomping my foot once and flicking my tail onto my side to rid an imaginary fly.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

http://Friend me on howrse.com if you have an account. inspireme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Arkunadin~
"its peaceful, just like you wanted it. and its surrounded by mountains, the air there is so clean and pure. Ive only been there once, and i loved it." i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:54 pm

T w o E y e d E m o t i o n~
Sounds perfect. I said eagerly to get moving.
(: P Sorry SO shorttt)
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:57 pm

[its ok, i will make the topic in violet meadow called: here to start over

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:58 pm

sounds good
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:49 am

goodbye i say....as i trot away...with the feeling of sadness and jealousy as a think will i ever have a friend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:46 pm

(alycupcake123 u can rp to our new topic, its in violet meadow called: here to start over)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum