Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flame Untamed and Uncut/ This is the story of how Flame met a human who changed his life forever)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flame Untamed and Uncut/ This is the story of how Flame met a human who changed his life forever) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flame Untamed and Uncut/ This is the story of how Flame met a human who changed his life forever)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

"She is a great owner and loves wild horses, she thinks it's wrong to take them from the wild unless needed. She noticed the decline in wild horses and has been trying to bring them back by breeding horses and not taming the foals and letting them go to the wild when old enough. A few times she's let pragnat mares go with a stallion and a few other mares, here let me show you something." I said and walked away then picked up the speed and once at a spot where you could see what was behind the big bran and stopped, "That's raven my daughter in that paster with her friends, their going to be wild one day and in the other paster that's the mares with foals who will be freed into the wild once at the age. I myself would like to be wild.....I'm betting she (The owner) is planing to use you as a stallion for making a group and releasing you all or something." I said swishing my tail around at the few flies.

(Yea Smile Um island or herd land for flame and Shasta on our other topic?)

Back to top Go down

Flame Untamed and Uncut/ This is the story of how Flame met a human who changed his life forever) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flame Untamed and Uncut/ This is the story of how Flame met a human who changed his life forever)

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:08 pm

(Heard land sound's cool also would it be okay if you gave me the link again I lost all the link's to most of the site's I get on beacuse the place I kept them was deleted Smile

"That sound's like a good idea actully." I said, "On the island I was born the grass is like a pale blue, the canyon wall's are so high the clods soround them." I say "And heard's of wild horses raom." I say-

(ah sorry so short- Embarassed

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:42 am

"Wow it sound so beautiful there, I swish I could see it." She said wanting to tell him about the spot she found leading to the wild but kept it in, knowing she wanted to stay here for awhile and hopped he would do that with her.

(It's ok and here-
http://www.equines4us.com/Members/1591/A20099351550.jpg
I'll work on you herd land, tell me what you want it to be like unless you see one you want to take instead. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2