Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Crystal ~
I was somewhat surprised by his nonchalant reaction, I swam a little closer with a quick flick of my Thresher tail, causing him to move back abit," Are y-you sure..?" I asked quietly, I placed my hands outside the rock before starting to pull them back in again as I spoke, I was uneasy and scared of his possible reaction. I didn't want to lose a possible friend because of my hybrid tail!
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play)

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Seeing her tail, I dont move back, or swim away. I smile, eyes flicking outside. "Go ahead, Im sure." I say, hoping the others would take kindly to her. I would, and I could be her friend if she wanted. Possibly more than a friend, I wasent sure.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Crystal ~
I smiled slightly at his friendliness toward me, I flicked my tail again, somewhat more forcefully than before, and glided completely out, revealing my long tail with different patterns dancing along the streamlined tail, Leopard Shark patterns, Tiger shark patterns, the white underside of a Great White was on my tail too. Not to mention my sharp black-tip dorsal fin, that sat where my tail started, for once, I actually blushed, I hid it quickly, seeing as this was the first time I ever let anyone see my body completely, and to see his friendly welcoming face was what calmed my nervousness of the reveal.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Merissa~

"You little devil" I smirk at her. "Jesus she is lucky" I shake my head and kick down to her "You never told me you were this beautiful" I tease and look at the gorgeous tail. "Luckyy, you share a gene with one of my favorite creatures in the world"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 pm

My eyes widen slightly, seeing her tail. I didnt know what was so atractive about it, about her, but I was undoubtidly drawn to her. I smile, almost jealous.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Crystal ~
I smiled slightly, glancing at Merissa," Thanks.." I looked at my tail then Fero, seeing his smile of a reaction caused me to hide my face, for a second, as my blush appeared then faded, I looked up at Merissa and tilted my head slightly, causing black locks to sway in the still waters," Which shark? I can see Leopard, Tiger, Great White, Sand, Bla-" I stopped myself, I realised I shouldn't be able to name how many and which sharks I had a part of.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Merissa~

I shake my head "Black tip? I love them all" My words finishing hers before stating the truth. "They are so powerful, graceful, yet misunderstood" I add before crossing my arms over my chest. The movement slowing my gills. I quickly replace my arms to my side and pump water over the gill slits. They were positioned down my sides, from around my seventh rib to my last one.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Crystal ~
I smiled and swam in a demi-demi-semi (Half of a half of a half) circle before grabbed my tail lightly, seeing as my tail was very long, I inspected the tip carefully, usually it got all scuffed when I was hiding in that crevice.

(Sorry it's so short.)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Merissa~

I giggle lightly "What species were you raised by" I ask curiously, usually sharks didn't raise their young, and she was of so many different ones, I didn't know which one would raise her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Crystal ~
I stopped inspecting my Thresher tail tip to look at Merissa," I was raised by three sharks. They all looked abit like me-" I pointed at my tail," They were of different species. Probably a human experiment gone wrong." I added quickly before continuing," They saved me from the humans that took my mother away, she was a half dolphin, half shark mermaid. The sharks were all different, one was a mix between Bull Shark, Hammerhead and Dolphin. Another was Great White, Sand shark and Blacktip. The last one was like my mother, I'm sure if my mother was a shark, she'd have been that shark. Leopard, Tiger, Dolphin and Nurse shark." I took a quick breath through my gills and laid on some rocks, looking up at Merissa.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Merissa~

"Ugh, stupid humans think they can fuck with nature [excuse the language]" My eyes showed my annoyance. "We should take some of them and mutate their bodies, see how they like being lion, zebra, and human" I snort and sit on the sand. A small crab pulling it's way up and over my tail.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Crystal ~
I nodded in slight agreement," Or let them see how painful it is to have your fins and teeth ripped off and apart to make food and drugs. They don't even care how many sharks, like my family, die a year from just unjustly gruesome and sad deaths." I added quietly, unsure whether to voice my opinion on humans.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:01 pm

[ Are you talking about shark finning? If so, you are the first one I have ever spoke to that knows of the terrible act... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

[Yeah, I hate shark finning. I think it's cruel and unjust. Even if it cures people, it should be stopped as it is endangering some of the most misunderstood and biologically astounding creatures.]
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:11 pm

[ But it doesn't cure people, it actual hurts people. When they eat the shark fin soup, they get a higher chance of getting cancer. And I agree completely. Not to mention, if there are no sharks, there will be a lack of oxygen. ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

(What's going on? I forgot about the topic, I'm so sorry!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 pm

( I revived the Pick'n'Play topic so I'm sure Spritz doesn't mind if you forgot it for a while.)
( What happened since I started posting on the previous page; my character, Crystal, A Shark Mermaid with many different kinds of shark genes in her, met Fero and he convinced her to finally come out of the crevice she had always been hiding in, she showed him, and Merissa, who's her friend, her shark tail and now they are talking about genetic experiments. And shark finning. Hope I helped. ^_^ )
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:54 pm

(I'm so sorry everyoneDX)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2