Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play) Empty Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play)

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:21 am

First, if you want to join, here is the link for the pick and play. There are a few mermaids left.https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t8471-mermaid-pick-and-play

Fero-
My powerful tail propels me through the water with grace and speed. The sand swirles from the current, then dies down as I pass. I dart through the coral, just enjoying being me, able to swim with ease. I then see the group of other merfolk, and swim over to Talhia, wanting to say something to her. "Hey.." I say, and my blonde hair covers my face as I blush.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play) Empty Re: Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play)

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 am

Merissa~

I snort slightly at the other merfolk around me. Colorful and glittery, obviously the more attractive mermaids. With a flick of my magestic blue tail, I was up on the shore, looking out at the mers with envious eyes. They all had their places in life, always living life as though it were simply a game. They didn't notice the constant battle for survival. Paranoia makes my eyes twitch to behind me, and there weren't any humans. SIghing in relief, my eyes found the water once more and I search for predators.

[ Does that fit her? Sorry if it doesn't... I can change it if you want ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play) Empty Re: Mermaid Clan (Topic from pick and play)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 am

Irvin~

I lay on a rock enjoying myself. I the waves crashing up on me. I then hear laughter and get back in the water. I peak through some rock and see teenagers. I swim under fast and as fast as I could, I darted back to the others, "Humans!" I call out while taking a leap. I then speed up and reach them, Group of teenager humans on the east shore." After getting my message through I dive under and hide in a under water cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:39 am

Merissa~

I smirk as she rushes to inform them of the humans. "Why run? They are simply another species, one young of age. They have few defenses, we can easily overpower them" I retort, rolling my eyes and slapping my sapphire colored tail in a nearby tidepool. A few crabs decided to crawl away and flop into a new, undisturbed pool.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Fero-
I dont bother to do much, as the young humans were just walking along the shore,some kissing. I dive back into the water and push forward with my sparkling green tail, my blonde hair pushed back from my face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Merissa~

I dip myself into the water, unafraid of the teenagers. Knowing that if I didn't, the other mers would complain. Kicking into the water, I dive down to the cooler bottom and brush my hand along a colorful parrot fish. His large, blue body lumbering by without caring to spare me a glance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Quineta~
I swim closer to the humans, after all... i have never seen one in person. i hide behind a rock sticking out of the water, just incase. they werent what i expected. they were so...whats the word....hateful. [/i]they are littering our home![i] i thought to myself. soda cans, candy wrappers. i dont want to exspose me and all the other mermaids, so i swim back to them. "come quick! we have to do something! they are ruining out environment!" i say to the others "i know we probly cant do anything.....but htis is ridiculous!" i say, frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Merissa~

I hear her words and glare up at the warped surface, the blurred images of humans registering in my mind. "We can't do anything about it" I say absentmindedly. My blue tail rested on the white sand, the end slightly flowing like a flag in a summer wind. Shaking my head, I turn away and lay on my ivory colored stomach. Running my hand through the tiny rock crystals and causing them to float up.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I really wanna join. I looked at the pick and play but I am confued on who is left? bounce
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:14 am

If you scroll down, there are some more. I added them after the original ones had been picked.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 pm

[... Est-ce toujours actif? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 am

(PLease type in english.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:07 pm

[ Is this topic still active? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Crystal ~
I laid in a dark, yet small and hidden, crevice, which was beneath a small over-hanging rock formation on the sandy white ocean floor. I stared at the Sand Shark close by, it had been following me over the last few days and acted like I was it's mother, even thuogh I was a hybrid of Thresher and Sand Shark, we barely looked alike! Lower body part-wise anyway.

I pulled myself out of the crevice and looked up at the other Merfolk. Swimming around with their pretty looks and dolphin tails. I was always down here, hiding. Hiding my shark tail and dorsal fin. I peeked over the rock and watch a blond-haired, emerald-tailed Merman (Fero) swimming around not that far away. I wanted to talk to him. To at least let someone know I was here. My shark instincts were against it, solitary was the way to go for any other shark. Not me. I watched him for a while, my grey and sapphire skin blended quite well, but my black hair was undeniably easy to see.

Last edited by Artemis Featherarrow on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:32 pm

[ Can they be friends? I love your character =D *Not to be weird* ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Swimming past a dark crevace in the rock, I see a flash of red hair, and stop, a bit puzzled. I swim closer, my tail shimering slightly, my eyes bright and searching.

(sorry so short! Oh man im overloaded with topics! Lol)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 pm

(Crystal has black and white hair and its ok. ^_^ )
(Saviour, if you mean me then thanks and sure!)

Crystal ~
I swam back as quickly as possible, causing a large plume of sand to explode everywhere, both me and my shark friend coughed and spluttered a couple of times in shock. I stared out of a hold in the rocks and saw the blond Merman, the same one I had been watching not a moment ago! He was peering into my hidey-hole.

I quickly sent my Sand shark out of the crevice, so he wouldn't get hurt, I was frightened beyond belief that he'd almost seen me, I floated up slightly, to the top of the crevice, hiding my shark tail and dorsal fin in the darkness so he wouldn't get freaked out and swim away when he saw me.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 pm

An expolsion of sand rocks my backwards and a small sandshark swims out, looking agatated. I swim into the hole, and see a slight outline of a figure hiding above me. "Hello?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Merissa~

"Crystal!" My voice was filled with excitement. She was looking at a merman. Cupping my hand over my mouth, I kick over to the crevice and dip down unnoticed. The sand caught in my gills and I cough, attempting to clear the sand from my breathing apparatus. "What did you do, start barfing sand?" I tease, my blue eyes twinkling in relief. Finally, a mermaid I knew and actually wanted to know. A hello shocks me and I grab the rock, pulling closer to it. "sorry" I mouth, eesh, I always talked to much.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Crystal ~
I freeze as he speaks, I barely even hear him before I use the rocks to pull myself down a little, showing my pale, defined face," Hello.." I whispered, shrinking back slightly into the darkness at the top of the crevice. I wished I had my Sand shark with me, he made me feel a little better usually, I shook away my dustracting thoughts and focused on the blond Merman who could barely even see me, so I moved my face a little more to the light.

" Marissa..?" I whispered ever so quietly, feeling my Thresher shark tail tip wriggle with relief at a familiar voice, she didn't know I was a Shark either. Damn. Why am I so secretive? I glanced back at the Merman and fully revealed my face to him, glad my dorsal fin and tail were hidden almost perfectly against the dark rocks.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Merissa~

"Yea" I chuckle and watch the two. "I should go..." I frown. Even someone as different as she could get attention. pulling my blue hair back onto my shoulder, I back against the cool, barnacle ridden rock.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:05 pm

The smooth face of a mermaid comes into sight, hardly visable in the darkness. "Why arent you out with the others?" I ask, but stopped mersmerised by her eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Merissa~

I pump my tail smoothly, without disturbing the sand, and pull myself from the crevice. I find another secluded spot however, and rest in the small cave. Watching the many mers playing and talking without a care in the world.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Crystal ~
I didn't want Merissa to go but I didn't want the handsome Merman infront of me to leave either, I made a mental note to apologize to Merissa as soon as my encounter with this Merman was over, I answered carefully, my siren voice was quiet and somewhat lonely," I.. I can't. I- I'm too different from other Mermaids..." I felt his gaze on my amethyst eyes and would've blushed, had it not been for my up-bringing by pure sharks.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 pm

My eyes narrow slightly. I hated when they talked like that. "It doesent matter. You could be half squid, and I still wouldnt care, and I doubt they would either. Come on." I detect the note of lonliness in her voice, and my body position softens a bit, going from defensive to relaxed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next