Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natajjia's meadow (Need more mares and 1 stallion to make a herd. please join)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Natajjia's meadow (Need more mares and 1 stallion to make a herd. please join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Natajjia's meadow (Need more mares and 1 stallion to make a herd. please join)

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:46 pm

[no no no my post does hehe Razz ]

Queril~

I listen, but to no avail. She did not respond. I snort softly, curious as to why. Why not? My thoughts whispered. I jump into a gallop and slow to a controllable canter. When I reach a close enough distance to be able to see them, I pause. Observing the small group before approaching. There were no stallions. My hooves respond quickly as I step into the sunlight. My coloring dulled the light but my mane and tail bounced it back. The toned muscles rippled under my skin and I dipped low before her. "Hello, gorgeous" I grinned, standing straight and looking straight into her powerful eyes. "Might I ask your name?" My voice was strong and medium in pitch, cockiness tickled at my words and a slightly playful tone curled around the outside.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Natajjia's meadow (Need more mares and 1 stallion to make a herd. please join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Natajjia's meadow (Need more mares and 1 stallion to make a herd. please join)

Post by whit0107 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Indigo hid behind as this stallion approached us.. I was happy our effort worked. Looked into the stallions strong brown eyes I lowered my head trying to be casual instead of letting him see my love struck eyes, I gathered myself up and looked at him again, "I'm Natajjia and this is my filly, Indigo." I said as I swalked out of the way to show Indigo hiding behind me. And those 2 over by the stream the mare is Sabiya she joined me yesterday with her filly Adara. "And who might you be?" I said as I stomped my foot to rid a fly bothering me.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

http://Friend me on howrse.com if you have an account. inspireme

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Queril~
I listen to her melodic voice with admiration. Her words explaining their groups with names that I would soon memorize. "Queril" I answered her question gently, but my voice was low and gruff. My ears twitched at the sound of a nearby bird, but they returned facing her after their quote on quote journey.

[once again, pathetic. Erg sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:24 pm

I circled him looking at his defined body, He was very handsome, Indigo had moved on she had gone to play with Adara somore. After I circled Queril I whinnied slightly and grabbed a section of his perfect soft mane and yanked it a bit after I did so I ran from him hopeing he would feel at home already and play along. I really liked this stallion.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Queril~
My blue eyes scanned her as she circled me, standing erect and without movement. She tugs my mane and my first reaction is to side step quickly away, but she then runs playfully away. I shrug, this mare was actually quite fun. I thrust forward into a light canter, my muscles contracting and loosening in a quick motion as I chase her. My dark mane bouncing around my neck as I follow her, nipping gently at her sides.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:47 am

i standed there with a look in my eyes watching this stallion coming into the meadow and playing with Natajjia i slowly cantered over to them whispering to adara to come along as i walked into there path i said hello to this new horse ive never seen before wondering what he would say..

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:06 am

I stopped cantering when I saw Sabiya walking slowly towards us. I felt a wave of jelousley come over me when when Sabiya introduced herself.. I trotted to Queril's side and nudged him... Then as he stood there and Sabiya walked away calmly. I trotted next to her whinnieing "Wait for me!" I then slowed down and walked next to her towards the stream, Indigo saw me and ran to me sticking to me like glue. She asked me "Who is that tall stallion here mom?" I rested my nuzzle on her mini forlock and then lifted my muzzle back up. "Thats Queril he's our leader now but I'm still your mumma. You have to respect him" And then we continued to walk towards the stream to get a drink.. I looked at Sabiya and asked her "So do you like Queril would he be a good leader for our soon to be hred?"..
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:14 am

i think he would make a good leader but your pretty good yourself... i mean its your decision to pick him or not.. he seems like a good one but...we may have to learn more about him to find out... lets go talk to him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Queril
I grin as the mare walks up to me, noticing Natajjia's jealousy. "Hello there" I smiled warmly and lower myself into a slight bow. The two then left and I shrug. They'll be back. I lower my snout to the ground and rip at the grass. I flip the tender stalks over and munch at the sweet roots. I hear the nearly inaudible click of the safety on a 22. I throw my head up and rear my full length. My warning whinny reaching the ears of my new mares. A cocky grin litters the face of a man, rich in cherokee heritage, strides into theclearing. "Querio, my boy, where have you been?" His voice chills over my ears and down my spine. I paw roughly at the ground, my ears twitching back to a meer invisible state.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Alright. I whispered almost to myself as we turned around to walk towards him. We both saw a man and looked at each other, stunned and worried we called to our foals and ran to the edge of the meadow. We didn't hear what the man wanted but even if he ment no harm we were still keeping away from him. I looked at Queril, standing closer to this weird man than we were and whinnied towards his direction "What are you doing?! We need to leave!" I was confused to why Queril wasn't as worried as we were so I calmed down just a little bit but still very worried. Indigo who was practicly under me shaking perked her ears and let out a high pitched whinnie telling me she was confused and scared.
(sorry messed up on the last post. so I edited it.) Like a Star @ heaven )

Last edited by whit0107 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong post)
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:14 pm

[ np ]

Queril

I watch the man closely. Every twitch of his muscles, every strand of hair blowing in the slight breeze. He steps closer, and I back away in response. He frowns, but I know it's fake. I would tell him to leave me alone and go away, but it wasn't possible, he wouldn't understand. He lowers the barrel, and I whicker to him. But not a friendly one, and he knew it. He acted oblivious to the threat and reached to touch my nose. I clip my teeth on the knuckle of his little finger and he whips his hand back. I rear once more, forcing him to back away.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 am

Queril didn't seem to be too fond of this man so I knew approaching the man to scare him off was out of the question. And then I whisperd out load to Sabiya still looking at the event "Mabey Queril was owned by this man and then he escaped and came here. And now the man is trying to get Queril to go back!?" I could see him desparatly trying to fight this man off and telling the man to leave us be but it wasn't working. I throw my head it the air partially lifting my 2 front legs off of the ground. I whinnie to Queril "Just run! Run away with us!" I stedie my 2 front feet on the ground snorting and breathing wildly and occasionally whinnieing very loudly and visiously adding noise to the comotion trying to frusterate and overwelm the man to getting him to leave. Sabiya started in on the noise as well trying to help retrieve our stallion back...
(kinda sucks silent ).
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Queril

I shake my head "No, he won't go" My words sounded like a whicker to the man, and he stepped closer to me. I nip his shirt roughly and shove him back. Where he proceeded to catch himself on an aspen tree and come back. This time aiming the shotgun at my forhead. I snort loudly and stand my ground. He wouldn't shoot me. That wasn't what he was ordered to do. The hot barrel touched my fur, and stung slightly. Why was it hot? Had he shot the gun before? Oh yes, there was fresh blood on his trousers. But it was only deer blood.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:44 pm

I winnie loudley trying to distract the rough man. I stomp my hoofs and paw at the ground. I felt usless. But all of a sudden the man looks at me and my foal. I winnie to Queril loudley again saying "Hurry RUn! I know you can run fast enough away from here. Hurry! while he's distracted!" The man took one step towards us when I wouldn't shutup. It scared me the way he looked and soundded. So I had to stop. He then looked at my foal. She quivered underneith me when his eyes met hers.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Queril

I snort loudly nad rear up, coming down inches from his toes and grabbing the hot metal of the .22 in my teeth. Ripping it from his hands, I throw it to the ground then gallop quickly towards Sabiya and her foals. "Hurry, follow me!" I say, slowing to a canter when I get close and then turning to see him pick up the gun. "IN the trees! Get to the forest" I say, tossing my head to urge them forward.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2