Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Wazetta~

She groaning very lightly and he slowly slides his tool in and out of her. She backs up into him.

Back to top Go down

Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post)

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 pm

He then leaves his tool inside of her for a minute letting himself cumm inside her and hoping it brings life.. He then slowly slides his tool out of her dismounting. He licks her rump again and walks slowly to her side nudging her neck while snorting.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

http://Friend me on howrse.com if you have an account. inspireme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Wazetta~

She lifts her head up as he realeses cum into her. She stands up straight after he dismounts. That was actually pleasurable she thought.
She nuzzled him and lead against him and closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:48 pm

I stood there feeling very happy with my work, I look at her peacefully resting on my side I breath on her ear as I nuzzled my head closer to her. I swish my tail side to side as she rests.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Wazetta~

"You want to start a herd too dont you?" she asked and licked his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 pm

"I do want to start a herd with you.. So we will be staying together.?.." " And I will help you with everything." I said to her. " Wazetta I love you." I stood silently for a second and then licked her neck.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Wazetta~

(For got ur stallions name sry XD)

"I love you too." she nuzzled him gently. "Nothing will seperate us."

[Wanna skip to when she has birth?]

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 am

(haha it's ok his name is Sarimba btw ha, k lets skip ahead to when she is giving birth can you start first though?? sry and sorry so short.)
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:20 pm

(lol ok, And I dont care if its short unless I REALLY want it to be long and descriptive )

Wazette~

Her water broke. She quickly lied down, more like a falled down. The pain was un bareable.
She pushed. She lifted her head and looked, no foal, yet. She gritted her teeth and lied her head down again
and pushed. 2 tiny hooves popped out. She pushed again, but harder and the foal slipped out.
She didnt know if Sarimba was by her side or not, but she called out to him.

(Do you want her to have twins so we can both play one..?)

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 pm

- Sarimba
I looked across the meadow when I heard a painfull whinnie, I galloped over next to Wazette as she was finally having the foal..I bent my head down and encouraged her.. I snorted and grimaced for her as the foal slipped out.. I looked at her exhuasted face, and licked her muzzel while she looked over at the foal licking it,......
(Yeah twins.. after i post this jsut have the other one and so on from there, Very Happy)
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Wazetta~ (Srrryyy LATE REPLY RAMPAGE!!!!! Ive been so busy so dun expect quick replies)

She smiled as he licked her muzzle, and did it in return back to him. She lied her head down again
and breathed heavily. She flicked her tail, and suddenly pain came back again. She huffed and gasped
"Is there another one!?" she breathed heavily and looked at Sarimba. She nuzzled the other foal out of the way
quickly and pushed as hard as she could. Her nostrils flared and she shorted. 2 tiny hooves came out, and then the
legs. She nipped Sarimba's leg, he was standing next to her. She closed her eyes and pinned her ears down and pushed
one more time. The foal came out. She gasped and lied there, breathing heavily and snorted. She sighed and got up, looking at the
foal. She nuzzled it to stand up to start walking. They both stood up finally, and she let them suckle. She wasnt used to the feeling
but she got over it and began grazing. She looked up at Sarimba as if nothing happened today. She had love in her eyes, and she nuzzled
his mane. She licked his muzzle and said "Heres the beginning. Go gather mares if you want." she turned her head and walked away very slowly
so that the foals can keep up.

Last edited by ~*Twigs*~ on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I MEAN HIS NOT HER ..>)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2