Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow the dark stallion (Re started)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shadow the dark stallion (Re started) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow the dark stallion (Re started)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Meliane skidded to a halt, she had started to get a migrane, which was wierd considering she never got them...she turned around and headed back to Geronimo and her father. When she got back she walked to Geronimo and looked slightly scared as she looked at Shadow.

Shadow was leant against a tree, glaring at her. That was it she had blown it. The tree was slightly leaning with his weight.

Back to top Go down

Shadow the dark stallion (Re started) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow the dark stallion (Re started)

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Geronimo~

I pinned my ears, slightly frightened by the situation. "What was that?" I said, watchiing shadow and shuffling my feet. He was angry, no, he was furious.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Shadow snorted and tried to stand straight, at first he was a little wobbly but he managed it. She walked up to Meliane and reared snapping at her. This time he would kill her. No one betrayed him. When he came back to the earth his hoof caught her leg cutting into it.. " After all I have done..." He snapped. His fury was so bad, it seemed that heat was coming straight off his coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Geronimo~

His threatening position was matched as he attacked her. I pinned my ears and reacted without thinking. My hooves met his ear and split it open. "She is your daughter, she wasn't thinking" I growled at him. "Leave her be, she didn't ask for your help" I said, standing between the two, ready to die to protect her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Meliane stumbled back a little, lifting her injured leg up. Her eyes were watering both from pain and fear. She knew what her father was like...finally after a few second of awkward silence she spoke up " Dad I am sorry.. I- I wasn't thinking straight..."

Shadow was only enraged further and he stood taller over the stallion..." You can keep her, she is no longer a daughter of mine.." he clenched his jaw, still fighting the effects of her sleeping drug..he turned staggering away..

Meliane heart sank as her father spoke and it was visable in her posture...she dearly loved her dad and he had just disowned her..she wept as her ex-father walked away

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Geronimo~

I watch him stumble away, loosening my ears but keeping them back. I was confused and concerned with the situation still. What should I do? I asked myself.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 pm

(wow its about time.)

(forgot the horses name)
She trotted back to the group, hearing everything that they said. "How can you treat her like that? She's your daughter, not your little slave. You should be thankful you have an daughter, not try to kill her? What kind of father are you?" She asked, walked up to the studs face with fury.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:57 pm

[Sorry I'm sorta waiting for the other person]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:52 pm

(Yeah, i sent them a message)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:54 pm

[Well angel of death is one of the less active players, which I completely understand, so I think we should just wait for them to get back on]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 pm

[Sorry about not being on guys, I've been dealing with a virus...not very nice. But I'm better now.]

Shadow ~ Shadow was enraged when the mare shouted at him..he gave a dark chuckle. " Be wise with your next words mare..I do as I please and no one can tell me differant.." he raised his hoof and struck the mare on her muzzle

Meanwhile Meliane turned away from her father and looked one last time to him, before walking to a tree and standing under it...she lay down and nibbled on the grass, she wanted Geronimo to come over to her, but she could tell he was confused by the situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:59 am

Geronimo~

I snort roughly and rear up, twitching my ears back against my skull. "You have done enough here, if you are not going to fight for your daughter, then leave" My words laced with a stern, commanding tone. I let my hooves fall to the ground and toss my head shortly, watching Shadow closely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 am

Shadow looked at the stallion infront of him. With out warning he attacked snapping at his face. Then rearing his hooves hitting Geronimo's neck..

(Sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 am

Geronimo~

I stumbled back slightly at the blows, but pushed on knowing I had too. With the slight lifting of my body, my hoof meets his shoulder, then grazed up and hit his jaw. I heard a crack, but knew I didn't his him hard enough to break his jaw. Dodging his following attacks, I turn around quickly and kick his chest. Backing up, I watch him closely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2