Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 10:56 am

" Great!" Freezepaw said with a purr of delight. He sat down besdie Lionpaw and groomed him.

[ Sorry so short brainfart! ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 10:59 am

Lionpaw watched that every cat was sharing toughs. "I mostly slept til Sun-High since your father took you hunting." he murmured. "Then, I went over to Jaypaw's to help him with herbs."
He hated lying, but he had to in order for the secret to be kept a secret.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 11:26 am

Freezepaw frooze for a second. She looked at him. " Lionpaw is their something bothering you?" Freezepaw meowed. Her blue eyes blazing into his golden.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 11:28 am

Lionpaw felt his fur neck bristle. "No I'm fine!" he said and sighed lying down. "I need to go out hunting!"
He got up and left out the tunnel and out to hunt.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 11:49 am

Freezepaws fur bristled with fury. She snorted nad fell back to sleep in ehr mossy nest. Taking ehr mind off Lionpaw and focusing on her mother.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Lionpaw stalked out in the forest sniffing the air, trying to get his mind off of things. He slowly moved to the ground, his belly fur brushing the ground. He soon found a mouse and jumped upon it killing it instantly... he caught a few more things and took them back to camp.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 8:26 pm

['Ello!]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Freezepaw woke up to feel a soft furry muzzle nuzzling her to wake. She fluttered her eyes open and seen a white flurry cat standing high above her. She stumbled up and sighed. The experianced warrior Whitestrom asked freezepaw if she would like to join him on a border partol with him. Freezepaw instantly bolted straight up, and nodded. " Yes, i'd love to!" She said and padded out the apprentices den at Whitestroms heels.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Lionpaw saw Freezepaw. He smiled and hoped the she-cat would not be mad at him and took her mind off things. "Hey, Freezepaw where ya going?" he asked putting the prey on the fresh-kill pile, then going over to touch noses with her. He then rubbed his muzzle up against her and purred.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Freezepaw stoped to hear her name adn seen Lionpaw. His handsome golden fur made her heart sink. She smiled and said " Lionpaw want to come. Me and Whitestrom are going out to partol the border line." She said and purred as he rubbed up against her. Freezepaw licked his muzzle and rubbed hermuzzle against his.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Lionpaw looked up to see Whitestorm. He turned to Freezepaw and nodded. This would be the perfect time to talk about their future which he was excited for. He nodded. "Sure." he murmured and followed Whitestorm out of the entrance of the gorse tunnel.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Freezepaw smiled and puished throught the thickets of the tunnel, and padded swiftly ddown the steep sloep through the raven and out the other side. Freezepaw nuzzled Lionpaw gently before turning and sighign with the new scents of prey floating to her nose, making her drull. Freezepaw was so hungry but she knew she could'nt eat until the elders did first.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Lionpaw tasted the air and smelt some fresh-mouse as well. He smiled and got one. "Ah," he said eating it. "I'm so glad they allow us to eat while we mark and patrol the border!" he meowed. He trotted over to Freezepaw. "So, what are you planning to do in the future.. with me?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Freezepaw smield and seen a vole scurry across the leaf covered ground. Freezepaw instantly killed it with one blow to the head. Freezepaw ate it and then replied to Lionpaws question. Following Whitestrom. She whispered into Lionpaws ear. " I don't knwo maybe have a mate... Which you be you i hope... And kits... with you..." She said and smirked. Licking his cheek.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Lionpaw liked how she pushed their future. He liked the sound of that. "I promise when we become warriors that we will be together. A promise is a promise." he meowed and nodded rubbing his muzzle to her. He had loved her already... she was so beautiful and such a good fighter... but he mostly loved her for personality.

[gtg, sorry... if it wasn't for school I could stay all night!]]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 9:07 pm

[ Yea i g2g also. School is almost over, and if i didnt have to go today for my exam, i would stay on all night as well. Night twisted! ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 17, 2011 2:16 pm

[okay!]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Freezepaw smiled and rubbed her muzzle against his enck, and groomed his spine. " Yea well. I don't know Velvetpaw has been givin me the evil eye since she seen me with you. She likes you, alot." Freezepaw said a sigh. " You should be with ehr . You barely know me." She meowed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Lionpaw sighed and shook his head. "I'm not sure who I want to be with, I just hope someone would like me for me." he meowed catching up with Ashfur. If he just admitted that he had the power of Starclan in his paws, wouldn't it be a lot easier? She sighed and shook her head.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Freezepaw sighed deeply. She nudged Lionpaw back toward her, and said " I like you for you." She said. " Your kind. Gentle." Chuckling abit she meowed " Haha. Sweet. Nice. Wise. but waht i like about you the most is your kindess and loyalies to where they stand." Freezepaw meowed with a purr.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Lionpaw heard her words. "There's one things you don't know about me..." he muttered. "And if I don't tell you, or if I did, you'll never forgive me neither will Velvetpaw." her murmured. "I wish I could tell but it's for my clans safe me Jaypaw's and Dovepaw's,"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 17, 2011 7:58 pm

[I made the topic in Blackberry hill]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2