Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight -- Shes not who you think she is.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moonlight -- Shes not who you think she is. - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlight -- Shes not who you think she is.

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 am

Moonlight watched the others. She sighed heavily and turned to leave. She was not wanted here. Soon she was walked down the slope and out of the clearin. Moonlight picked up her speed and jeted down the open land. Her beautiful shinning brown and black coat glistened with power. Her mane flowed in the wid as well as her tail. The sun stretched its warmth across the land as Moonlight stoped beside a river. The raindrops danced on the river as they fell to the ground. The night wrapped its darkness around the wide open land where Moonlight stood ebside a river. Only a few miles away from the others.

Moonlight looked to the sky and whispered her mothers payer. " The sun will remind me of the moon. Night, will tell us the skys quide. Dawn, will quide me through. The stars dreams will teach me. Morning, will come to show me the day of a new life." Moonlight sighed deeply her thoughts began to pounder through her skull. The dreams of the stars will guide you tonight.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Moonlight -- Shes not who you think she is. - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlight -- Shes not who you think she is.

Post by Dark**Light Sun May 08, 2011 12:04 pm

I watched moonlight as she galloped away then started to turn away. I thought to myself what am I doing?! She belongs with us! I have to go back and get her! At that I galloped off toward her and whinnied for her to come back. Then I looked behind me at the bandit's camp and saw a small flame. I also saw what was left of my freinds. Just tiny specks moving in the distance. My black mane flew behind me along with my tail. The moonlight caused my silver face to shimmer in the dark cloudy night sky. I wondered how long it would take to get Moonlight back. I didn't want to leave the group for to long because they could think that I died and there was also the possibility that Alfahl could leave Abal to go back to the desert. If that happened then the entire group would be split up. I had to go back...but I didn't. I kept running forward. Hoping that Alfahl and Abal would follow me on my journey to get Moonlight back. I soon saw a small speck infront of me. I knew that was moonlight. I picked up my speed and was soon right next to her. I looked at her and her brown coat shimmered in the moonlight. She looked more beautiful than ever. At that moment I knew why she was named Moonlight.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Moonlight looked back to see Salem galloping towards her. Moonlight turned her gaze slightly towards him. She snorted ruthlessly. Her hooves began to shuffle. Moonlight seen the look on his face as if he was beging for her to come back. She pinned her ears back and lightly snorted. " Why should i go back?!" she spat with a questioning glance at him. HEr sparkling electric blue eyes pierced through Salem like a flash of lightning shoot through his body. Burning deep inside his soul. Two specks of honey like color were next to the sides of her pupils. zmoonlight just glared at him wiht a questioning gaze awaiting for an answer.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon May 09, 2011 3:28 pm

I jumped slightly as she snapped at me then quickly responded "Well I'm not sure whether they want you back or have even acknowledged your presence but...I want you back." I continued to gallop next to her and soon picked up my pace. I whinnied for the others to come and soon with a second piercing whinny(as loud as I could) I called for them. Hoping that the two would come.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Alfahl watched as Salem turned and ran off. Well that was a wonderful thank you. He turned to Abal and bowed his head. "I hope you enjoy your new freedom. It was a pleasure being chased by you, Abal, farewell." And with that he began cantering off the way he had come, where he had first met Moonlight and Salem. But only a few minutes after he had started off he heard Salem's shrill call. Alfahl stopped and stood there for a moment, pondering. He heard the cry again and sighed. "Must I watch the stallion as if he were my son?" But, not wishing harm to Salem, Alfahl cantered off in the direction of the call. It was only a short while before he saw Salem with Moonlight galloping across the plain. He too picked up speed and soon had caught up to them. "What is it you needed Salem?" He looked over at Moonlight. "I never got your name. We were separated before you had a chance to speak." He was being polite though inside he was growing impatient.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon May 09, 2011 4:29 pm

I heard him ask what her name was then I said "I'm afraid that the small group is going to be split up. I can't let that happen. Do you want Moonlight in the group or not?!" I saw a look in his face as if he were growing impatient. I soon galloped ahead and saw a large creature. I closed my eyes and shook my head then opened my eyes again. I looked once more and the figure was more clear than ever. It was a pack of wolves. I slowed down and once they got closer to me I said "It's a pack of wolves! We'll have to split up! I'll go straight you go left, Moonlight you go left!"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Moonlight snorted and said " Moonlight." She siad with unease in her words. She seen Salem race over toward them and yell to me. She pinned ehr ears and reared then heted straight toward the wolves. She bucked onew into the air and reared smashing its body into. She then bucked wildly like the devil was unleashed. With ehrsharp hooves seh swung her hooves at one of the hooves face and crack its neck. She roared and sim-reared onto the leaders body, blood and guts everywhere. Blood patched her body. Her eyes were knowa blood-shot red. She then shook her head and turned back to Salem and Alfahl.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon May 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Abal, as silent as ever, watched the goings-on below. Her dark eyes seemingly mystified and stuck on the wolf pack.

Abal skidded slightly as she galloped to the group, the occasional rock being displaced, down the cliff until she finally reached them, a small dust cloud lapped at her being as she turned to face the wolves, and Moonlight.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue May 10, 2011 5:31 am

Alfahl galloped with Moonlight into battle as he struck at the wolves necks and backs. He mostly went for the backs though because it was harder to miss hitting them there as it was around the head. He killed a handful of wolves and experienced joy in their lives fading before him. When all the wolves were killed, Alfahl returned to the others and looked down at his coat. His chest and sides had splatters of blood over them. Used to being marked by the blood of his enemies, Alfahl thought not again off it and turned to the others. He noticed Abal had joined them. "I've never heard of two stallions leading a herd before." He said continuing the conversation with Salem as if the wolves hadn't even appeared.

"Besides, I have survived all my life protecting myself and have done a fine job of it. I've already saved you, led the bandits away from you and Moonlight, and just now helping to kill all the wolves." He wasn't acting as a show off, he was just stating facts as they were. "It seems I'd be more protecting you three than anything else." At this point he looked over at Moonlight and then Abal. Moonlight looked to around his age of 7 or 8, Salem looked to be a young stallion around 4(?...Don't know if this is right, I don't know where to find Salem's bio.), and then Abal looked to be around that age as well, though a bit older. He waited for his reply.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Moonlight snorted and trolted slowly over to Abal, and Salem. She thanked Alfahl by the dip of her massive ehad. Even through Salem was a handsome stalion as well as Alfahl, Moonlight could not be Salems mate. He was to young she needed a mate like lfahl but she could careless if either of them wanted to be her mate or not. Moonlight spoke up for the first time. " I'd rather be a loner then in a herd. I fight and defend for myself. I cant defend a herd. Never have, and never will." She said and snorted shaking her head to rid of blood form her mane. Her silky beautiful brown and black coat glimmered against the sun.

Would Moonlight really give up her lone rank to be in a herd. When Moonlight wouldnt even know how to defend a herd, more so herself with all the news and dangerous attacks that will happen and that already happened. Moonlight throught for a moment to then growl lowly to herself and pawed at the ground. She stoped and waited for either Salem or Abal to reply. Her bangs hung over the left side of her face. Her coat had patches of blood splattered all around her coat. The blood that drizzled from her shoulder and onto the ground. A small cut was plastered onto her shoudler blade with little blood drizzlin from it. Moonlight looked at her shoulder and then bent ehr head down to grasp some red leaves that had orange dots on it. She chewed it in her maw not swallowing, she then licked her shoulder to place the juice onto the wound and in an instant te blood stoped and thewound was gone.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed May 11, 2011 3:52 pm

(he's 4)
I stood in awe as the two fought of the wolves. "Neither have I. But if you want to be a loner then go ahead. I won't care. But I think you might want to ask moonlight and Abal." I looked at Moonlight and nudged her. I snorted when a fly flew up my nose. I soon galloped away.

Last edited by Zenyattafan122 on Thu May 12, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Wed May 11, 2011 5:03 pm

((Umm...what just happened? Neutral Is it alright if we finish the current conversation first before going a week ahead, pweez? Wink It kinda left Artemis and Vietnam out of it.))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Ummmm... Can we get back to rping. I dont know how to respond to the bandit part so can we just change that up a bit please i dont know how to respond to it.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2