Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy) Empty A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Julian stood just within the doorway watching the sun set in the western sky. She watched as it began to sink into the fading pools of yellows and red and then blending with he violets and blues. As she stood, she began to think of herself riding into the sunset with her arms outstretched at her sides and her hair billowing out behind her.
"Julian! Julian, get in here!" cried Mary, her older sister.
Julian snapped out of her daydream and scrambled inside to seek out her sister. She found her fussing over her babe.
"Have you done the wash? Never mind that, tend to the stock." she ordered as she picked up her child and tried to sooth its crying.
Julian rushed out of the house, her blacks braids flying behind her, heading towards the little barn in he back. Chickens scattered when she trotted through them and a few goats bleated their complaints. She shoved open the heavy wooden door and stepped into the dusky barn her late father built with his own bare hands. There were two stalls with a horse each occupying them and few dairy cows tied up to posts. Behind the barn, a donkey and large sow shared a paddock.
"Im coming, im coming" she said as she hurried to fill bins of grain and oats for the animals who made noises of hunger. They were always impatient.
Julian set up a stool beside a cow named Jewel and began to milk her as she whistled a tune her mama used to sing in the summer while cooking dinner. "Oh Jewel!" she snapped as the cow shifted and almost tipped the bucket. When she finished milking all of them, she stashed the milk and head to her horse, May.
May was straggly and ungainly, but beautiful all the same to her. She was a rusty color with brown locks and black eyes and a diamond in her forehead. "Some day May, we'll run away." she whispered to her mare who nickered understandingly.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy) Empty Re: A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy)

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 am

want me to post??
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy) Empty Re: A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:55 pm

(yes!!)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 am

A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy) Garrett-hedlund1

His small family farm
A Farm Girl With Big Dreams. (Needing a boy) Farm

Eric-
beep beep beep I groaned, my hand hitting the alarm clock, eyes still closed. It continued its annying rant, and I smacked, harder this time. It fell to the floor, and out of reach. Letting out a sigh of indigntation, I sat up, blearily rubbing my eyes, then swinging my legs out of bed, still wrapped in the blanket. I reached down groggily, a bit too far, and fell out of bed, landing on the alarm clock that refused to shut up. I finally manage to press the right button, and the thing stops its racket, me leaning against the bed. I glanced at the thing. 5:02 I let out a sigh, and got up off of the floor, stumbling to my closet, tripping over junk that lined the floor. I grabbed a grubby pair of jeans from my bedpost, slipping them on and throwing on a t-shirt. My father had already left for work, and now it was my job to take care of the animals. I stumbled down the stairs, and was greeted by our German shephard, who had someway broken out of his kennel and slipped into the house. Rolling my eyes, I take him by the coller and open the door, shooing him out. "Go on!'
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Julian had finished her shores and was standing in the doorway of the big barn. She sighed and turned around, heading towards the pasture where May was grazing with the cows. She climbed the old fence and walked up to her mare. May lifted her head and snorted, continuing to chew her mouthful. "You been round these cows too long, May. Your starting to act like them." she giggled at the thought and then rubbed her down.
"Julian!" cried her sister from the porch. "You start dinner yet?"
Julian grunted and rolled her eyes. She left her mare and headed inside to start fixing dinner. There was not much, but it was enough. When everyone was fed, Julian's sister put the baby to bed. It was storming that night too.
"What are you doing, Julian?!" shouted her sister as she found the girl sitting in the living room reading old letter their mama had wrote. "Im reading them.." she said all innocent.
"The hell your not! Mama is not a part of our life any more, those should be thrown out..i dont know why we kept them.." her sister growled and snatched them.
"No!" cried Julian as she managed to save them from the fire. She dashed upstairs and started to pack a bag. She could not live on this hell of a farm anymore!
"Where the hell do you think you going?!" Julian looked at her sister before she turned to run out of the door into the rain. "Away from you and this place!" she spat and sped out to the barn. She saddled up May and forced her into a gallop through the thunder filled night as her sister called from the doorway.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:40 pm

The day drew to a close, hay stuck in my ruffled hair, shirt ripped from the barbed wire that I had used to repair the fences. Guzzling a bottle of water, I hop into my truck, hungry. The fridge was bare, nothing but a few open beer cans, a jar of expired pickles, and a few boxes of moldy chinese food. The cubbords were not much different, thier occupants old and dry. I had already eaten all of the stale crackers and chips, now there were just lots of junk that was old and gross, that practically turned to crumbs at the touch. Slamming the key into the ignition and turning it, it started to pour, and I rolled up the windows as I backed onto the road.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:17 pm

(Julian is about 16 btw)

Julian was crying as she urged her mare to go faster into the blinding rain. May protested because she could not see and the flashes of lightning were scaring her. "Just go!" begged the girl as she tried to keep her black braids from slapping her face. Julian squinted into the distance and thought she saw something. When a startling flash of lighting split the dark sky, she saw a shape move. Drawing closer, she saw it was head lights and tried to make May slow down before it was too late.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Eric hadn't been focusing when he pulled onto the road, and glancing up, he gasped, jerking the wheel to the side, slamming his foot down on the break pedal. The tires squeeled, and he narrowly missed the horse and rider, only stopping a few feet away. He opened his door and hopped out of the truck, the downpour of rain soaking him within seconds. He hurried to the rider, concern on his tan face.

(he is about 18)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Julian squealed when the truck narrowly missed her and May lost her footing. She regained it before the two fell, but she was limping when they made it to the shoulder and the truck stopped. She got out of the worn saddle, hand over her eyes to shield the pelting rain as she tried to look at May's leg. She stood up and glanced around her. She saw a guy walking towards her in a flash lightning and she immediately cowered.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:42 am

Eric-
"I'm so sorry!" He called out, wind almost drowning out his voice. He hurried forward, kneeling beside her and propping her into a standing position. "Let me get you into the truck!" He said, as the rain soaked his clothing and ran in rivulets down his tanned face. He could hardly see, the trucks headlights shining through the downpour. Thunder rolled, lighning splitting through the sky. THe sound was deafening, the bursts of flashing light making Eric blink as he tried to see the damage.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Julian had no choice but to allow the guy to touch her, guide her to his truck. She was numb as she clucked to May so she would follow. The old mare hobbled beside them full of fear from the flashing lightning and booming thunder. Julian stood at the door to the truck and struggled to find the handle in the blinding rain. She got it and held her mare's reins out the window. It was somewhat dry in the inside and she marveled at its smooth leather, but the wind snapped her back into reality. The boy got in and started up the truck and she scooted far against the door, shivering half in fear half because she was soaked.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Eric cleared his throat. "It's alright, I'll get you somewhere dry in no time!" He drove slowly back down the winding road, wind pelting his truck and winshield wipers working ferosously(Sp) to clear his windshield of the torrent. He peered through the glass, squinting too see. Within a minute, he pulled onto the gravel driveway that he called home and pulled up to the front, jumping out and running around the truck, opening the door and picking up the girl in his strong arms, seeing that she was shivering and could hardly stand.

(Sorry so short!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Julian held onto the door handle as hard as she could so she would not fly forward. when they pulled into the gravel drive and stopped, the girl watched as he climbed out. He came around and offered to carry her. She whimpered when he picked her up and she squealed, "My mare!" how could he forget her. May was prancing in fear until thunder struck and she bolted. Would she ever find her mare?! Scared shitless, Julian clung to him for dear life as he carried her inside.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Eric looked down at her with sympathy. "It's alright, I have a warm dry barn for her. Let me get you inside first!" He offered, and pushed open the screen door, stepping over the threshhold. His eyes took in the mess, dirty clothes and old food containers strewn around the room. "Sorry about the mess..." He said sheepishly, lowering her to the ground and grabbing a sheet out of the bathroom. He laid it over the couch, so at least she had somewhere clean to sit. "I dont usually have time to clean.." He blushed, picking up a few McDonalds wrappers from the coffee table.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Julian placed her feet on the hardwood floor and stared at the interior of the house. It was so much stuff! More than she had ever seen in her lifetime! She could not make her feet move towards the couch where the white sheet lay waiting for her to sit on. He told her it was never this messy, but she could believe him. She slowly made her way over to it and lowered herself down onto hte soft cushion. She refused to speak to him, just gave him nods and blinks. She was uncomfortable in this house..

(she is asain btw too but speaks english)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Eric-
I could see her reluctance, and slapped my forhead. "Gaa, Sorry! I could have just brought you to you're home!" He said, exasperated. "Sorry, I'm not thinking straight."

(srry so short!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Julian jumped at the thought and then shook her head, "Do not take me home. I have no home." her voice was soft and almost like a whisper but it was beautiful and gentle.

(same lol im trying to catch up!)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Eric raised an eyebrow, about to contridict, when he shook his head. "Fine, whatever. I'm going to go get you're mare into the barn." He said, then hurried outside, calling the horse, his words ripped away by the howling wind.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Julian nodded as he dashed out the door. She waited until it slammed shut behind him before she let her breath out she didnt realize she was holding. She stood up and walked stiffly to the fire place where on the mantel sat many pictures. She looked over her shoulder, pulling soaking wet hair with it, to see if he was coming. She turned back around and gazed at the frames. There many of a older man she presumed was his father and it made her heart ache for her own. There were others with other people, but she had no idea who they were. She sighed and went back to the couch, sitting down in her wet dress and wiped her dirt covered face.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Eric found the mare nearby, grabbing her halter and leading the mare into the dry barn, rubbing her down with a towel quickly, then making sure everything was dry and warm for the night. He ran through the rain, though already soaked, and opened the door, ducking into the house. He slipped off his boots, his white t shirt wet and sticking to his muscled chest. Brushing his drenched hair out of his eyes, he gave her a slight smile. "She's fine."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Julian was startled when the front door flew open. She drew her arms up protectively to hide her face, but it was just the guy returning. She looked at him and then blushed when her eyes rested on his chest. She could see through his soaked white T-shirt and she quickly glanced away embarrassed. "Thank you." she said softly as she tucked a strand of wet black hair behind her ear.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:13 pm

'Yeah," He said, "No problem." Eyeing her soaked clothing, he frowned. "You're going to have to change, but I dont have any clothes that will fit you .." He said, and gave her a slight smile. "I'm sorry about earlier, are you alright?" He asked, feeling sorry for her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Julian looked down at her soaked dress and slippers. She sighed and stood up, turning around so the white of her dress would not show her soaked underwear. She smiled softly and then shrugged, "A shower would be best, i think." she said and moved towards him hoping he would show her to the bathroom. "Do not worry about earlier, it was in the past." she told him.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:41 pm

"Yeah, of course." Eric said, a faint tinge of pink tinting his cheeks. "Down the hall and to the right." He said, pointing. 'I'll see what I can rustle up for some dry clothes.." he said.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Julian smiled at him and quickly walked down the hall to where he directed her. She slipped into the white room and closed the door behind her. She leaned against it and smiled. She turned on the water and watched as the steam rose to the ceiling. She stripped out of her clothes and laid them on the toilet.

When she was finished, she stepped out onto the plush white rug and smiled at her reflection in the foggy mirror. She drew a face in it and then giggled. She wrapped herself up in a thick towel and peeped out of the door. The boy did not give her any clothes she had to find him. She wandered down the hall until she found him. She stood there dripping water from her ling ebony hair that reached down her back and studied him with rich, almond eyes.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next