Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Define thy father and refuse thy name....

3 posters

Go down

Define thy father and refuse thy name.... Empty Define thy father and refuse thy name....

Post by BayMickey Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:08 am

~Romeo~
"Romeo, come back here." I was running away as my father yelled for me. I had just witness my love getting killed. I ran into a cavern and hid as I watched wolves keep running by it. I thought i was by myself so I went in deeper, and deeper. I bumped into something furry "Sorry." I turned to see a white fae with markings all over her body. "I'm Romeo." I smiled and bowed.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Define thy father and refuse thy name.... Empty Re: Define thy father and refuse thy name....

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 am

Rapunzel looked around for her friend Chameleon. She opened the window with her paws and looked around. "Ah, I guess he's not here." she murmured and walked away. Suddenly, she turned and grabbed him with her quickly growing hair. "Gotcha!" she said. He squealed. She put him down, and her fur grew to normal. "25 times in a row. How about 45 about 30?" she asked. He shook his head. "What do you wanna do?" she asked. He pointed his tail outside. "No, me and you know its okay in here." she murmured and went into the tower. She started singing and messing around to the things she did.
"7 AM, the usual morning lineup:
Start on the chores and sweep 'til the floor's all clean
Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up
Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15.

And so I'll read a book
Or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit
And cook and basically
Just wonder when will my life begin?

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking
Paper mache, a bit of ballet and chess
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb,
Sew a dress!

And I'll reread the books
If I have time to spare
I'll paint the walls some more,
I'm sure there's room somewhere.
And then I'll brush and brush,
and brush and brush my hair
Stuck in the same place I've always been.

And I'll keep wonderin' and wonderin'
And wonderin' and wonderin'
When will my life begin?

And tomorrow night,
Lights will appear
Just like they do on my birthday each year.
What is it like
Out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older,
Mother might just
Let me go ..."

Today was her birthday...

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Define thy father and refuse thy name.... Empty Re: Define thy father and refuse thy name....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:34 am

Aaron

She grunted as something bumped into her. She stood up. Looking eye-to-eye with the male. She looked up from his eyes and seen wolves racing by her domain. She growled lowly. " It's fine. I'm Aaron, or Arrow i prefer. Nice to meeet you." She siad with a dip of her head. " What is happening a battle or soemthing." She said her claws unleashed...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:12 pm

(dropping out.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:58 pm

~Romeo~
I dipped my head at the fae. "Nice to meet you. I'm sorry about barging in your home. I'll be leaving soon." I smiled and walked forward, towards the end of the cave.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Aaron

She smiled and layed down. " There's no need for that. Stay as long as you need. You scarde and sad. Is something wrong?" She asked and sighed putting her massive head on her paws...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:35 pm

~Romeo~
Y"yes, but that's not important." I smiled. "Thank you." I sat down at the edge of the den. "You're very generous." I wagged my tail against the dirty floor.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Aaron

She smield and nodded her head " Thank you. My mother raised me better then my father would have." Arrow sighed deeply before looking at him and introducing herself " Oh, sorry. I'm Aaron, but plz call me Arrow." She said...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:14 pm

~Romeo~
I laughed. "You already told me that..." I looked back at her, the blach heart on my eye not showing in the darkness. "It's very nice to meet you, Arrow." I smiled warmly. "I will be leaving soon, if you'd like."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 am

Aaron

She stood and walked over toward him. " Theres no need for leaving. Your welcome here." She said and looked him dead in the eye..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm

~Romeo~
I smiled and looked at her. "Thank you for your kindness. I should go hunt for you in return. I will be back." i silently slipped from the den and went into stranger lands. I spotted an injured deer about thirty feert away from me. I growled and crept upon it until I was ten feet away from it. I pounced and landed on its head, snapping it. I didn't take a bite as I carried back to Arrow's den. I dropped it in front of her. "Here."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Aaron

She smiled and watched him coem back with the dead deer in his maw. she alyed down and put a paw on the shoulder and tore into the deer. She saved the side and neck for him. She licked his muzzle in thanks for the meat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:31 pm

~Romeo~
I smiled and shook my head. "I'm not hungry. Just tired." I nuzzled her and turned and went to the side of a den where a indention in the geound was. I laid down and noticed it was just big enough for my body. I rested my head between my paws and closed my eyes, even though I could not sleep.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down