Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Horses Come Back With Flame (Wild One)

Go down

The New Horses Come Back With Flame (Wild One) Empty The New Horses Come Back With Flame (Wild One)

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:55 pm

I had broght new mar's and foal's all Arabian's to my Meadow to live with my heard. I was proud how big the heard had beacome. And now I returned with the new heard member's. I winned to my heard in greating. My second hand stallion Masked Mystery came golloping up "Hello brother!" He called. I galloped to him "Hello brother!" I called to him we reared in a little bit of play and greated each other. We where not blood brother's but our bond was as strong as blood brother's. We took care of the heard together. I looked at my new mare's "I was lucky to run into them, they have no lead stallion so I took them in." Masked Mystery bowed his head to them. "Hello I'm your second hand stallion Masked Mystery." Ofcourse he did not question me he exsepted them right off-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The New Horses Come Back With Flame (Wild One) Empty Re: The New Horses Come Back With Flame (Wild One)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:00 pm

(Others may join if part of this herd! Very Happy )
Drift-We all bowed back then I walk over to my new herd before truning my head towards you,"What is the name of your herd?"I asked then counted to walk then inter-educed my self,"Hello I'm drift."I said to them then inter-educed my herd.

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7515-a-small-heard-well-actaly-a-band-of-arabian-mares-with-faolsfinished-and-not-a-pick-n-play

Back to top Go down

The New Horses Come Back With Flame (Wild One) Empty Re: The New Horses Come Back With Flame (Wild One)

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm

You could here the hoof beat's of a hundred Arabian's as they move toured us and great the new mar's and foal's. "It's nice to meet you Drift." Masked Mystery said. "We don't have a name but we are called." I paused and looked at my heard. "Well not somthing you would like your little ones to hear." We where called many bad thing's beacuse I was a gory and dangurus stallion when a another tried to take my land or hear. "We like to call our selve's Flame's Band or that's what evrey one's call's us." I said.

(LOL I had not come up with one) Very Happy (yes other's may join) Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Drift smiled,"Ok".I then walked around and looked at every one getting there name's and stuff.Dasie went to play with the other fillys.Mayflower(The new born foal)Walked to some colts,"Hi boys."She said bravely,"If you did not here I'm mayflower."Marie stayed close to flame not speaking at all.The rest of the herd got to know there new herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:36 pm

"Theses are my colt's Aladin's Treasure and Adian. And my filly Golden Glory." I say looking at the golden chestnut filly with long leg's. "That is Berry Bash my grand mother." I say looking at the old roan mare but still beautiful. "And my lead mare is around her name is Mistress." I say thinking of my beautiful mate. "My oldest daughter Flare lives with her new mate Jaguar some where in the Meadow." I say. The young colt's look at the filly "I'm Dawn and this is Fadjur." Dawn said to her.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 pm

The herd listened then got comfortable in there new home with his herd."Hi dawn and Fadjur."I said looking them in the eye with a beautiful glare.
Drift I walked to him,"So what's are new ranks now....are we members?"I asked...I was a little uncomfortable about not being the lead mare any more and it showed.

(Sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:47 pm

I look at her. "I have many mare's with difrent rank's, our lead mare must be respected, she was our first and my life long mate, and had my oldest daughter." I cared for my mate very much. (Thunderstruck play's her it's her horse) "There are Gaurdian mare's to protect the foal's, Teacher's are to teach the young horses and help them with, A Deputy mare break's up mare fight's, and second hand mare Masked Mystery has no mare though and I'm afride never will. And brood mare's to have the foal's." I said. I said. "I don not want to anger any one but that is the way it is here." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Drift smiled,"So he's looking for a mate?.....War would peropbaly make a good Guardian.......Rose a brood mare......and the others I don't know were they'll fit."I said with a smile on my face.May smiled at the colts and walked closer to them,"Want to play?"She asked as her mother,sally,grazed.Marie was still near Flame....she had not approached the herd...Yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:08 pm

I smile at Marie and my grandmother the wisest of us all walked up to her "Hello child, I'm Berry Bash would you like to come with me and meet the other mare's?" She said with a trusting smile. Her voice sweet but aged a little.

Masked Mystery sood watching the colt's as they nuzzle the filly. "Sure let's race!" They leaped off toured the big oak-

I look at drift "Well War can ba a guardian if she want's? And rose would make a great brood mare since she know's how to take care of a foal." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm

War looked at him,"I will be one."She said then went to watch the foals.I smile and look towards Marie,"Don't be shy."I said as she backed up nodding 'no'.I then trun my head to Masked Mystery and walked to him,"Be right back flame."I then stood by Masked Mystery and smiled,"Hello Masked Mystery."I said sweetly.
(Hey got a picture for him?)
May raced ahead of the boys and went ahead of one of them but came in 2 place.She smiled and looked at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 pm

The young colt's pricked there ear's and greated her shly agian. "You fast let's race agian!" They laugh and scatter-

Masked Mystery- I look at the mare with no emotion "Hello." My deep, low rich Spanish and Arabic acent hit the cordes hard. I flicked my tail. Half of my face was Black a odd marking. A bad scar ran the buttom of my cheek and to the corner of my dark eye's.

(this is the closest I can get to what he may look like)
[img]The New Horses Come Back With Flame (Wild One) 4110[/img]

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm

(Thanks Very Happy )
I smiled and stood by him then asked him,"Why do they call you masked mistory?"I asked while looking at the hansom stud.
May flower laughed with a smile."Thanks.....OK!"I then start to run with them BUT this time I won the race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:49 pm

"Beacuse I have a half black face like half a broken mask, and the other part of my name I'm not for sure why." I said simply. "I have no intrest eather." I said.

Flame- "Masked Mystery keep's to himself." I whisperd to Drift. "We call him that beacuse the other side of his face with the scar is a mystery, he wont tell us where it is from." I exsplained-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:01 pm

I smiled and walked away from the hansom stud to flame who was hansom but token."Ok."I said simple and watched Tiffany I walked to her and scollered her then came back to you and smiled,"I would love to meet your mate she sounds sooo nice and wonderful."I said standing tall and proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:13 pm

I smiled "of course you can." I said (I will have to pm her and ask Thunderstruck if she want's to join?)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 pm

(Ok)
I smiled,"Wonder what she'll think of my herd which is now yours."I said and nuzzled him and trotted to my best friend,

War-
I stopped grazing and raised my head,"Hello?"I then trued to check up on the foals who were fine.

Drift-
"Hello".I said and stood by her we then started a conversation while watching the foals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:46 pm

I smiled watching them then turned and whinned loudly waiting for my mate's awnser (I will pm her)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm

(Ok! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down