Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgetting the Past... ( Please Read )

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forgetting the Past... ( Please Read ) Empty Forgetting the Past... ( Please Read )

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:23 pm

After all i've been through, I've realized I'm obviously not a very good person. I just want to say sorry to all those who've I've unintentionally hurt. I'm sorry that I was such a jerk and I obviously have no right to be on such a nice roleplaying website even if it is my favorite. I'm giving myself a new username and starting completely over. I'll try to be a better person. I'm sorry again. Smile Love you guys...

Older User = New User

Thanks guys. This will probably be the last time I change my username, and I just want people to know I don't want to have "joint" username anymore. This one is mine. Smile Thanks, and sorry again.

Back to top Go down

Forgetting the Past... ( Please Read ) Empty Re: Forgetting the Past... ( Please Read )

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:50 pm

-sigh.-
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Forgetting the Past... ( Please Read ) Empty Re: Forgetting the Past... ( Please Read )

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm

This is wrong you did nothing to make trouble Thunderstruck it is not your fault OK we all love you and your a amazing rpg player and we want you to stay please stay who will fight Flame when your gone Crying or Very sad

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 pm

I'm staying. I'm just changing who I am a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 pm

OK but don't change to much we like you the way you are! Very Happy Smile Cool cheers afro

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Thunderstruck, you are an amazing person! Don't ever doubt yourself! It's not you! It's others!! Like I said, YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Yeah like Misery said Freaking Awsome affraid cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:01 pm

but we're not! You guys don't care about us! "Don't leave Forgotten Don't go away Misery". But what about me and used to be mISSING!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 pm

I told Missing not to quit. I thought you were smart enough to make the decision for yourself. I was also afraid you'd blow up in my face again.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:07 pm

But you forgot about me! Your just acting....selfish! That is why I'm quitting!
Bye pplz! quitting the site

check this out.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:09 pm

No one is going to get angry if they do I will get real mad repet this we are friend's we are friend's and keep repeting-no one need's to quit. Embarassed Crying or Very sad Dont leav I dont now how you are beacuse you changed your name I think but no one need's to leav dont make me get angry Evil or Very Mad I care about evrey one now stop this it's childish!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:11 pm

no! you ain't my momma! Now....is this your horseisland? Is your name lonely me lost hope? no now is it?
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Okay, so i'm seriously crying in real life. Because you guys are making me feel like a pile of shit! I SAID SORRY, LOST! But you don't care!!!!!!!!!!! I MEANT IT! But you don't care!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I could kill myself right now! I'm not even joking!

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:19 pm

DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T GOD! I AM TRYING TO GET IT TOGETHER HERE! I AM A LIBRA AND LIBRA'S DON'T PLAY ABOUT THAT S**t. I PROMISE TO GOD PPLS. I SWEAR I FALL FOR EVERYONE OF YA'LLS FRIENDSHIP, AND WHEN I OR U LET IT GO, I WILL FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONE MY FAULT! I AM SENSTIVE OKAY? I ADMIT! MY HEART'S IN MY THROAT, I FEEL LIKE I'LL THROW IT UP AND DIE!!!!!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:19 pm

I wasn't taking to you!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:20 pm

I just sent Lost or lonley me a pm, I pm you thunderstruck to tell you somthing? And we are not the ones beeing selfish I was just beeing nice in the pm and you beeing selfish and I don't care what you think I dont care if you leave I changed my mind! Very Happy I dont like breaking rules hear but If I could cuss I would!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Too late. Sad I'm going guys. I really enjoyed rpg-ing with you. I just can't take this bullying and blaming everything on me anymore. Bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:23 pm

NOOOOOOO! DON'T GO! GOD, NOW I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGIVE MYSELF.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

what?
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm

You know I'm not even gonna get made at any one i'm leaving!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:26 pm

WHAT?!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:27 pm

I guess I no longer have any reason to stop you guys from quitting. It's not like I'll be seeing you again.

Hasta Luego

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:27 pm

mm............mm.....m.m..m.m.m.m.m.m.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm

NO I CHANGED MY MIND... AS LONG AS YOU STAY..
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm

uh....me 2.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next