Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow stone waits for her mate's arrival.

Go down

Snow stone waits for her mate's arrival. Empty Snow stone waits for her mate's arrival.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:50 am

Snow Stone waited for her stallion to get here and began to sleep knowing he would be there soon

Back to top Go down

Snow stone waits for her mate's arrival. Empty Re: Snow stone waits for her mate's arrival.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:31 am

I walk up to her and nuzzle her lightly."This is it."I smile.

Back to top Go down

Snow stone waits for her mate's arrival. Empty Re: Snow stone waits for her mate's arrival.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:55 pm

It's beautiful i smile at him then i flick my tail showing him i am in heat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Mario jumps out of the bushes "What are you doing on my land?!!!!!!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:12 pm

Snow looks scared and leapt back away from Mario

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:13 pm

He turns to the stallion "Who do you think you are tresspassing on my land?!"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:07 am

I stand in front of the mare with my legs spread out ears forward but ready to fight."Wir I was showing this beautiful mare here the sights and sounds that is all."I look at her then him."I wish not to fight but if we must...."I paw the ground friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:19 am

"I want you off my land. Now." He says"I don't exept strangers"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:37 am

I rear and step forward."I guess we must..."I ram into him and kick him in the neck and head.I tear the fkesh off of his leg and rear and kick him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:59 pm

STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cried Snow c'mon let's just leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:58 pm

I rear and hit his back until he is peralized "You had the chance!" I yell as I still hit him on the back.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:38 pm

I get up and gallop away towards the mating grounds painfully limping and bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:46 pm

I rear and neigh, proudly. "I have won, yet again!"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 am

Snow Stone:was furious. You might have one but the cost was too high. This is not over she hissed at him and cantered away gracefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down