Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival in the pastures

Go down

Arrival in the pastures Empty Arrival in the pastures

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:13 am

A snort emitted from her nares. Had she dare found herself a new home? Under the cloak of dark she sniffed at the air, the dirt. Horses. She could smell them, sense them. Atlast more were roaming free as the wind as was she. Perhaps she would find her mother, most likely not. That was a silly dream to be holding on to. "I wonder how welcoming they will be..."
She laid down in a ridge of grass, legs pulled in and settled for sleep.

((I hope this style is ok?))

Back to top Go down

Arrival in the pastures Empty Re: Arrival in the pastures

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:59 am

i walk to her
"hello pretty,"i say lifting her chin with my head
"would you like a stallion?"i ask"and a home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 8:22 am

Startled to an alert state by the lifting of her own head by another. A deep sleep must have came over her for certain last evening. She seems somewhat puzzled as she takes him in with blue eyes. Perhaps sleep was still clouding her mind.
"I'm not that pretty.." She snorts a snicker. "And what do you mean do I want a stallion? A home is good though. I have been without one for a long time..."
She rises up upon her fores to study this male horse who woke her with kind words.
(I havent seen your Bio yet, I was trying to find out what color he is. lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:08 pm

(your style is fine, in fact, it reminds me of another player. You wouldn't by chance have had a different acount on here before, have you?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:27 pm

(( No, No other accounts. I just found this place last night and seen it has activity and was like 'woot!' lol. I used to rp in chats. We started in Acme pet chat and then went through multiple chat sites as they closed. lol Talker, Talker2, Talker3. lol Fun fun times. I miss it. I might have to get my photoshop up and running again. I used to love editing pictures and horse colors for character pictures.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:29 pm

(Hmmm... that seriously sounds familiar. You sound like my old bud Cowgirl_Up. She did alot of Avatar making as well.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:48 pm

(Lol. Very cool. =) As far as I know they've all been dead of horse rp for a long time that I know of...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 4:51 pm

(If you have any horses that want to join clans... Fireclan and Meadow clan are open.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down