Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live To Breath, One Last Breath Took Everything.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Live To Breath, One Last Breath Took Everything. - Page 2 Empty Re: Live To Breath, One Last Breath Took Everything.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:59 pm

JOSH-I was surprised"Yea, i got stressed out two and horse sometime do that to dogs when spooked ,so sorry.Hey ,i got to do something real quick."He grabbed peppers rains and led her into a trailer and it dove off towards the pound."I hope they take good care of her till they diside what to do with her and your dog summer.And mined if i tell you something with out her here?"He said while looking down at Abby.
ABBY-I watched her leave then I sall josh look at me.
PEPPER MINT-I let the girl work with me then went into the trailer with no issue.

Back to top Go down

Live To Breath, One Last Breath Took Everything. - Page 2 Empty Re: Live To Breath, One Last Breath Took Everything.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Alex got up and sighed. "I hope they don't put her to sleep..." she said, as Pakri came by her side. "I swear Abby, this one is well trained it doesn't matter how big and scary he looks." she said, releasing his collar so he could lick her face. "Hello there!" he barked happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:28 pm

JOSH-"I bet he is,hey Abby could you head home for me?"
ABBY-"Ok",I moved away so the big dog could not lick me,"bye there."She said to pakri.
JOSH-"Well here's the thing with Abby and big dogs not to long ago there was a big antecedent with big sized wild dogs Abby pepper was in it two and seance that Abbys changed and she haves became mental well she was all along we gusted did not know it."He said kinda said,"And there was a foal included which was peppers 1st foal she should have one soon aging,if the issue from earlier did not mess it up."His voice kept getting sadder.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Alex put her hand on his arm and looked in his eyes. "I'm sorry..." she said... and sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:45 pm

JOSH-"Its ok and i am sorry two........You know what?"He said and polled a bunch of money out of his pocket."1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,000,i have 8,000 dollars now lets go see if we can get summer back and pepper,if you want?"
ABIGAIL-I disided to be kind so ,i gave Pakri a lick on the cheek not one of love but one of friendship and kindness.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Alex smiled and squealed. "Thank you!" she said and jumped up and down. Pakri smiled and licked her back with a happy yip.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:57 pm

ABIGAL-I chased my tail and jumped then yelled,"Here i come pepper!"I ran toads the pound.
JOSH-"No problem."I said with a smile ,i then trued and lagthed,"Well ,i guess that means....LETS GO!!!!!!!"He yelled then ran toads the pound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm

(hey, i disided to make a bio for him seance he haves became a impotent charter instead of a background one. Very Happy )
Name:Josh
Wife-He is to yung.
Crush:What and see.
Personality:Find out...
Pic: Live To Breath, One Last Breath Took Everything. - Page 2 Foxhollowrodeo1005005 http://www.foxhollowrodeo.com/foxhollowrodeo1005005.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Alex followed him, her heart pounding excitedly in her chest. When they arrived she smiled, seeing Pakri chase his tail and barking excitedly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:16 pm

JOSH-I opened the door and said,"Lady's 1st."
PEPPER MINT-I thought, i sall Josh so, i neighed and stood in the farm animals barn.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Alex smiled when she saw Summer locked in a cage. "Summer!" she yipped and ran over to her petting her from inside the cage. She gave one of those high-pitched barks and panted happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:31 pm

JOSH-I smiled and handed 8,000 dollars an the man snatched it from my hand greedy like,"Ok sir who do you want you may have any one for this much."I smiled and said"That dog there and a horse,"He walked to summers cage and unlooked it,"Ok follow me and we will get the horse."He walked outside and, i fallowed and pointed to pepper mint he walked to her,"Here you go sir and thank you for buying 2 pets at are pound."He smiled and walked back to the building and, i jumped up."YES."I squealed.."We got them back!YEA!!!"He shouted."Hey by they way, i never got your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Alex smiled and petted her scruff. "Oh, my name is Alex." she said, getting up to walk towards him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:40 pm

JOSH-I smiled,"Well your name is a gorges name llikke..........you."His voice got shy and he blushed toads the end of his sentence."So you want to do something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Alex sighed. "Well... sure... but I don't know." she said, and laughed at him. He was being awfully nice...

(Make sure you post on the MountianPack, it needs you!)

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:46 pm

(I know Very Happy ) JOSH-"Maybe if you want we can go eat some were or do something with the pets and if you like we have a horse you could ride if you ever want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2