Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Empty Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 am

Surviour Island
Northren Beach
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Beautiful-beach-island

Ocean
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Blue.ocean

Inactive Volcano

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) 4a-Ometepe_Island-Concepcion_Volcano
Forest

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Images?q=tbn:DROqAYn10m79iM:

Medow
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Rugen-island-germany_1178_990x742

Land Bridge
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Pr_tifia_image010

Waterfall(s)
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Images?q=tbn:9BTdxEMkg5PoZM:

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) 716723-Waterfall_Akaka_Falls-Hawaii_Big_Island

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Iriki_island_resort_vanuatu_photo_iir

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Mgz_74_sc_waterfalls-iriomote-Island_1

Cave(s)

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Ice+Box+Cave+in+winter

Southren Beach
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Contact-us-page-pic

Aboanded, Haunted Ship
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) IMG_0383

Maya's Beah Shack
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Beachshack-tropical-building

MY CHARCTERS NAME

Name:Maya
Personaity:Find out...
Pic:
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) 1240971006
Name:Polo
Personality:Find out..
Pic:
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Finnish-spitz_image1

FOURMS
Name:
Personality:
Pic:

Maya awoke from the consiousness. She woke up, sitting up and looking around. She looked over to see Polo, her Finnish Spitz laying there sleep.
Her hair was soken wet and her small dress. She lifted herself up and cave a long stretch and yawn. She looked around. "Hello! Kassie, Massie, Hello!" she called. Her dog gave a small whimper, lifted her head from her sleep. "Where are we?" Maya murmured moving her hair to all in one place. She looked down at Polo and sighed. "Follow me, Polo." she murmured. The dog lifted herself up and followed her owner into the forest. Maya went into the sticked forest carfully... her clothing ripped as she did. She fell as soon as she got in and looked around. "Oh my goodness." she whispered. A big tropical forest surrouned her, this island was abounded.

Coming out of the forest, with a fishing spear made of bamboo, she went over to the ocean while Polo went into the forest to get more sticks for a fire. The sun was just going over the horizon. Maya slowly eyed the fish that waddled there... when she saw one, she made it there and got it! She smiled and put it in a small bag then countined for one more... it took a few times, but finally, she got it. She smiled and carried the fish over to where Polo was waiting. She leaned down and started to rub sticks together, starting a fire. Once she did, she put the fish on the spear and start to warm up the fish.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Empty Re: Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?)

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:39 am

Name~Kira
Gender~Female
Age~20
Personlity~You'll Find out
Pic~Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Beach-Girl

Name~Spark
Gender~Male
Age~4
Personality~Find out
Pic~Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) LesterGirl81

Kira~
I walked around the beach I had heard something buit I didn't know what it was yet all I knew was I was on my back porch playing with Spark my german sheperd and now we are both on this Island but I could maybe meet whatver that sound was because I wasn't sure at all ontill I heard that same voice cry annd I found out it was a human and her dog I followed her everymove btu I fell to and got back up spark looked at me puzzled I laughed a bit still following her steps then she stopped so I hid behind a tree but then she started a fire and I watched her get fish she looked lonely so I walked over to slowly I had to keep spark calm I smiled at her and said "Hello I guess your stranded out here"I said very slowly so she would try to attack me.
(sorry so short)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Empty Re: Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?)

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 am

Hey...they don't have dogs on survivor! lol ..give me a min and I'll join also.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 am

(I know but I love that show and Hey Faye)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 am

I love it too, but really I was just making it from the Sims castaway not for show lol.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 am

(lol I know girl but can someone just post)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:57 am

Maya looked up to see a girl standing there with her dog. She stopped warming up the fish, and threw one to Polo. As she started to eat, Maya stood up, to face the girl that was standing there. "Yeah, and really, I don't know how I got here." she said. "You must be stranded too. I know you don't want to be here, with an abounded ship... might be haunted." she said and sighed. "Can blame myself though it is beautiful."

Her dress was now ripped, by the sharp thorns in the forest. She looked down at it and scoffed. "Guess I'm not having much luck right now." she said with a sigh. As Polo, barked something to the dog below her. "Hello I'm Polo, who are you?" Polo barked to the dog in front of her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:08 am

Kira~
"yea it is beautiful but I really don't know how I got here I was just playing with my dog on my porch and now I'm here"I said glarring at the giant ship I hope it wasn't haunted but I knew how to make a bed from things out of the forest because I can't sleep on the floor because it makes me feel uncomforable I sighed softly and smiled to the girl "well atleast there's food here"I said looking around "all those stupid thornes torm me up"I said fixing my hair.

I looked to Spark who barkad back at the other dog.She looked back at the girl again"I guess I'm not either"I said starring down at me feet.Then Spark said barked again I laughed I was wondering what they were talking about "Hello I'm Spark,I paused nice to meet you"Spark barked to the other dog
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 am

Maya chuckled and kneeled down to stroke her dog's head. Polo wagged her tail and smiled happily. "Well, you don't have to be, scared." she said looking out into the forest. "We don't have to stay here, I found a shack over at the other side... wanna come in stay?" she asked with a smile.

Polo smiled and nudged the last bite of fish to the woman's dog known as, Spark and smiled. "Nice name." she barked and chased her tail happily. "This place is really beautiful, I like it here already." she murmured and whinned with the happiness inside her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 am

Name: Taylor
Personality: Find Out..
Pic:Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) 2gubabo

Name~ Sparrow
Gender~ Male
Breed~ Boarder Collie
Age~ 3
Personality~ Find Out
Pic~Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Border_collie

(Lol,I can't stand an uneven number of dogs urg XD )
Name~ Camo
Gender~ Female
Age~1 year
Personality~ Find Out
Pic~

Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Nelsonportrait2
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 am

lol, you can start now! Very Happy
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 am

Taylor~
Hair knotted and tangled (much like the picture.) Taylor made her way over to the sound of voices and the loud,pleasant crackling of a warm fire.Though the best thing of all was that she smelled food."We're saved guys"She whispered to her two faithful companions,believing that the fire meant rescuers came.I stopped about five feet from the fire,hiding behind a tree."Hello?"I called out wearily.

Camo~

Tail wagging I bounded into the camp,approachin theo ther dogs with a friendly sniff to the rump,like all dogs greeted one another..

Sparrow~

Growling and hackles raised I stood in front of Taylor protectively,ears flattened against my skull I walked stiffly around Taylor..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 am

Maya looked over to see another girl... How many are there? she thought and walked over to the other girl. "Hello I'm Maya, are you.... stranded too?" she asked, watching out for the protective dog.

Polo smiled and ran behind her. She looked at the other girl with the ripped up clothing and sighed, how were they gonna fit all these people in the shack? She already knew that Maya was gonna invite these 3 too. She looked at the dog growling. She snorted and rolled her eyes. "We're not gonna hurt you..." she murmured.

Maya stared at the girl's ripped up clothing and scoffed softly. "I'm Maya, and you are?" she asked softly lifting up a hand for the girl to shake.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:44 pm

(I can't either I'm ok with one dog but if you have three I don't know)
Kira~
"sure I'll come"I said and paused there was another girl I was wondering how manu other people were here "I wonder if there are any more people"I said and looked around the place no one "well I guess not"I said looking at the other girl dogs they were cute but did we all have dogs with us when we were somehow transported here I thought softly and msiled at them both "I'm Kira and this is my dog Spark"I said and neeled down and pet him then he barked somethign again.

Spark smiled at Polo "thanks you to"I barked happily with her and looked to the other dogs then back at Polo "it is nice here"I said and looked at the other dogs "and you two are"I said smiling at them that would be stupid to growl I only growl when I sence danger not at my own kind.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Maya kneeled down to stroke her dog's back softly.. Polo looked over at her and licked her nose. Maya smiled, and countined kinda moving away with all the kisses she was getting from the dog.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Name: Guy
Personality: bold, athletic, of course into girls, independent, brave, and shy
Pic:
Surviour Island. (Can you handle it?) Male-model34790752

I had been on this god forsaken island for longer then I could ever know. My days had become mixed up and the only time I could go by was when the sun set and rose. Sighing, I kicked at a rather large peddle and sent it tumbling across the sand. Lifting my right hand up I push it through my tight black curly hair. Was I ever going to get off of this place? Would I see another human again?...Or would I die a lonely man? Those were the thoughts that plagued (sp) each and ever day...not to mention every other thought. Lifting my green eyes and lifting my right hand to shield the them, I scan the beach for anything new. Thats when what met my eyes shocked me to my very core.. Humans!! Not only that, but three women with their dogs! Oh! How that was a great sign! Hastening my pace, I quickly advance towards them. Right then and there I swore to myself I would protect each and every one of them.

(He can be the sole guy if you guys want. That will make it interesting.. well to me lol. like he could love them all and care for them all)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 pm

(Sure why not?)
Maya smiled at the three girls. She looked at Polo, who actually turned and let out a warning growl, she turned around to see that a male walked towards them all. Polo barked and snapped and yipped visously. She hated male humans! Maya rolled her eyes and bent down to stroke her dog softly. The dog whimpered and settled down, still looking at him with one of those deadly look in her eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:22 pm

(K thanks ^^)

Guy~
I kept up a steady pace through the sand until I get close to them. Slowing down I wave. "Hello there! Is everyone alright?" I called out loudly so they could hear me. Brushing my hands on my shorts, I rid them of the pesky hot sand. Looking back up I watch as one of them bends over to calm their dog. It was about at that same second when the warning growls of the dog reach my ears. Deciding I would stop so as not to intimidate the dog further, I raise my hand once again to shield my eyes and watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Kira~
"I guess there are"I said and seen someone walking down the beach torward us but it was no someone it was a guy I watched him then he said something "yea everythings ok"I shouted back and petted my Spark head who went over and sniffed the male to see if he would try to hurt us or something. He walked back over to me and sat down by my leg laughed I guess he was cool now.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Taylor~

I extended my hand and shook hers."Hi I'm Taylor..I'm glad someone else lives on this stupid little island."I mumbled.I smiled,but that smile soon turned into a frown as I heard footsteps creeping up on us.I wheeled around surprised to find it was a man..a cute man.I rolled my eyes,crinkling my nose."Well I have to go back to my hut...I imagine my fire is dying."I said softly before calling my dogs..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Kira~
"wait"I said "I broght matches I never leave my house without matches here you go"I said walking to her hut with her real quick I smiled at the guy he was cute real cute I called my dog Spark he wagged his little tail while following me and the other dogs.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Maya followed them quickly with her dog pacing more forward to go beside Spark. Maya rolled her eyes and when they went to the hut, she smiled. "I better get going to my beach house..." she murmured. "Are you still coming Kiara?" she asked. Polo got by her side and barked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Kira~
"yes but it's Kira"I said lighting the match putting it in the fire wodd for her and followed Maya to her beach house it was kinda nice I thought walking around then smiling at the guy agian I wasn't tryin to be a flirt even though I was single because that would be stupid to many girls here one big fight
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Guy~
I nod to their answers. Glad everyone was okay. Sighing I sit down in the sand where they once stood, and look out over the sea longingly. I only glanced once for a minute to watch them as they did various things, then my attention was back on the sea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:23 am

Kira~
"isn't there a juice bar here"I asked Maya "and if there is anyone wana come?"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next