Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIMBER and black bell

Go down

TIMBER and black bell Empty TIMBER and black bell

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:51 am

timber-I cared bell for a while leaving the harsh lands i came from,i entered and kept walking i knew i was in some ones lands but we were lost and this would have to do,maby i could find help mabby.bell-my mom set me down in some old abandon den,i fell asleep fast.timber-i smiled then went out of the den i slowly walked to a smell young buck,i managed to stay near the den,i walked to his hind legs gust be for he moved i garbed one of his hind legs he ripped it off when trying to run away,i ran back to the den and put the leg down then went back out to finish him,i fond him laying down not far from ware i hurt him i walked up to his thourt then said here let me take you out of you misery then quickly slashed his air pip open killing him intently then dragged him back to the den,i woke up bell so we could eat my the dear her my milk i new that i better tack the rest far away from the den so we could not be fond to day because of the yummy smell of the dear,i new i was wasting a 3 or 4 day meal.i went back to bell and slept with her. (if you would like to post back you may)

Back to top Go down

TIMBER and black bell Empty Re: TIMBER and black bell

Post by Emoticon Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:44 pm

~Cindy~

~I looked at the rocky landscape, feeling like I need to shrink in. Then I smelled an herd of elk, past the stone wall.~"Elk, so yummy. I haven't eaten in 4 days!"~I say. I found an rock by the wall. It might lead me over the wall. I run towards the wall, then seeing the rocks. ~They seemed fragile, no there weren't supported right. But I must make it towards the elk, or I'll at least die trying. ~she thought to herself. I jump on the first rock, slipping and falling on my hind legs.~"Drat, I got to keep trying!"~ I say to myself. I backed up, and ran towards the rock. I jumped and landed on the rock, causing it to roll.~"If the boulder falls, it will crack! I got to keep going!"~I back up, jumping. I landed on the rock, just seconds after the boulder fell and crushed. But my trouble wasn't over, the rock bounced off of the one in front of it and I leaped. I see the last one, by the ledge that go's around the wall. I leap, barely landing on it at all. If the boulder moved one inch off the narrow ledge, she will go down with it. She clawed her way up, and she leaped with her back legs, getting her on top of the rock. She backed up, and ran. The rock went off the narrow ledge, her front paws weren't even in mid air. Her back paws jumped, while the rock was almost under the ledge. I got aborne, but I was barely higher the the ledge. I landed, my paws clinging on for dear life. I stuck my claws in the ledge, and puled my self up. But I realized something.~"The ledge isn't made from rock, it's..it's.. made from, dry mud!"~ I say, while my paws slowly sink in, the narrow path was breaking!! I ran, digging my claws into the dried mud. That only made it worst. I was running as fast as I could and I could see the the grass behind the wall. But when I went to take in of the smell of elk I closed my eyes, and tripped over and hard lump of dirt. I tumbled and broke through the mud, landing on the ground. I laid there unconscious......~

~I woke up, seeing elk in front of my face. The elk moved back, but I was up on my feet by then. I jumped on the elk, grabbing him by his horns.~"Horns! I got an bull elk! No no no!"~He tried to shake me off, but I scratch his neck while he shook me off, causing an flap of skin to come off. I tumble in the grass, and get up and see the bull charge at me. I got up and ran at the bull, he was startled and put his horns to the ground, exposing his sweet neck. I jumped, aiming for the flap of skin. I got an direct bite and landed on him, and exposing meat. While he was bucking I was ripping meat off his skin, then realizing I need to kill the bull, but all my energy was spent. I turned around, clawing him. But he jumped, and the wave of power made me slide to the rump. I was lifted off the ground, and fell on it. The elk was trying to protect his herd. I got up, and the bull elk ran away. I jumped after him, almost catching up to him. He stops to buck, trying to hit me in my head. I jump, but I get hit in the mid section, but that flew me even higher in the air. I landed on his neck, but he did an sharp turn left. My claws scrapped him in the shoulder, my bite lost grip but I manged to bite he throat, exposing his throat. I laid on the ground, the piece of throat in my mouth. I swallowed it, and saw an pack of wolfs coming out of the brush, looking at the dead elk on the floor. I growled at them, and the pack leader growled back. But he wasn't an pack leader, he was an loaner! I ran towards the carcass, and ripped the skin off and ate as fast as I could. I chewed the meat around the ribs, and the wolf jumped on me. I put my paws up in defense, but he managed to bite the skin on my shoulder before I kicked him off.~

~I rolled over, missing his bite on my back. I sprang to my feet, getting an hold on his leg. Before I had time to make it bleed he bit my ear, and forced me on my belly. He bit my tail and I got up, him claiming dominance over me. He jumped on me, taking me by surprise. I took in the moment, but i ran as it started to hurt. I was trying to kick him, but he had already knotted. I saw the kill, and I dragged over to it. He was biting me, but As soon as I got to the kill I was eating. He came off and growled at me, but I went to eat the throat. He came towards the chest, and he jumped towards me. I dodged, and got an quick bite at the throat. I ran and smelled another elk. I walked in and saw to wolves, i growled towards them.~

Pic-TIMBER and black bell 037e5df777dc5370d5d182c17b82826d1280688067_full
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:01 pm

TIMBER-I sall another wolf,and,picked my pup up,she was only 2 weeks,and was my 1st,i slowly back up,and ran,i hold on tight to my pup,i was young and scared,i went,into a cave when sall,it,then we hid.Black bell,i was so scared,i whimpered.(thank you so much for posting back to me. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 pm

"Are you going to eat that?"

(Your welcome)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 pm

timber-Eat what?BELL-Mom who you talking to?(sorry it is short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:22 pm

(It's okay)
"Were you the one to catch that elk I smell?" I say, growing agitated.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 pm

TIMBER-A young male,one yes and, i tried to take it far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:40 pm

(What did he say? use the " o I know what he is saying. Example: "I am never going to be an advanced play, It's going to take months!" Cried the little girl)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:43 pm

(she,she said,a young male yea,and ,i tried to take it far away from here)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:27 pm

(Oh ok)
"Well if ya ain't going to eat it then why do you let it rot?" I say, I was really mad, mostly from hunger. I jumped towards them, and jumped over them. I headed over to the cave and tried to look for it. I see it, then start to eat. I grab an large piece with an rib bone on it and some skin and run out of the cave.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm

TIMBER-You can have it,i said gust be fore she starred to help herself,well i got to pertect bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down