Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELL A GOSHT.........calls for HELP

Go down

BELL A GOSHT.........calls for HELP Empty BELL A GOSHT.........calls for HELP

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:05 pm

NAME:Bell GENDER:Female FOALS:Yes PIC: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/024/c/8/Ghost_Horse_by_666_nymph.jpg NAME:Ami GENDER:YONGE MARE MOM:Bell

BELL STOREY:I was walking through the cemitairy lost and scarred and looking for some one to help me when, i meet him he was so cruel he forced me two have foals with him we head about 3 or 4 and ,i loved my foals and one day, i tempted to set us all free from him we ran like the wind that day but he found me and killed me my body still lays in that same spot and him he still kills and forces mares and, i seek out help.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3 YEARS LATTER-BELL-I looked around for some one to help me save all the other mares and finish the cruel stud ,i was suching at the cemitare.

AMI's pic: BELL A GOSHT.........calls for HELP P2

Last edited by wild one on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

BELL A GOSHT.........calls for HELP Empty Re: BELL A GOSHT.........calls for HELP

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Any one?

Back to top Go down