Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a mate...... (male wolf)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

I need a mate...... (male wolf) Empty I need a mate...... (male wolf)

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 am

~Flame~
I was almost invisible in the night, except for my bright blue eyes. I was hunting for deer. A injured spike jumped right in front of my face. I attacked. I instantly broke it's neck as I landed on it. I ate hungrily, for I hadn't eaten in 4 days. I carried my meal to my so called 'den'. "I'll save the rest for later" If I got hungr during the night, it would come in handy. "I doubt I'll have any company." Less alone a female.... I had been trying to find a mate for a while now. I laid my head down on the cold ground. "I can't sleep so I might as well sit here." Since, Smoke, my brother, died, I felt lost. My parents had been killed by hunters when I was young. Now my brother had been killed? What have I done wrong? I ask myself. Nothing Funny how I answered myself. My life sucks... And I left it at that.

http://www.hellavenue.com/images/Black-Wolf-eye-on-you-anima.gif

Last edited by thefirewithin00 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

I need a mate...... (male wolf) Empty Re: I need a mate...... (male wolf)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm

you herd a howl not to far away,ice-i was hunting but my white coat gave me problems in the dark my blue eyes glowed as i spotted a injured bunny i knew it was not much but it would have to do i ran down the hill snatching the bunny i bit its neck then began to eat, i was so hungry because i had not eaten for 10 days.(sorry it is short)I need a mate...... (male wolf) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd40cwdH_41y518icPaTDXDTZUFPQbevKWXSxxNrQAW8E4e2LB

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:30 pm

I heard a howl. I raised my head, and I saw the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. Is she real? I thought to myself. I howled back, telling her where I was. Now's my chance.... I got up, and walked towards the beautiful creature. I stopped in my tracks. She was so, so magnificent, as I should say. Her body was perfect, the right amount of curves in the right places. I felt the urge to breed with her. I stared, watching her hunt.

Last edited by thefirewithin00 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Genecide~
I perk my black tipped ears in search of that not far off lonely howl. My carribean blue eyes roamed the woods as I lifted my self up into a ground covering trot. Lifting my nose into the wind I take in the scent of a female and male wolf not that far off. Stopping I tilt my head back and let out a howl. One that said I would not cause trouble, and I was a newcomer to this area. After the melodious notes let my maw, I stand stock still in wait. For what? I did not know.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.manyfreewallpapers.com/d/17457/-/mystic-wolf_1280_x_800.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.manyfreewallpapers.com/animals-wallpapers/others/mystic-wolf.html&usg=__y75m5KSapIZtqGCgo78L-GBvZOI=&h=800&w=1280&sz=116&hl=en&start=72&zoom=1&tbnid=ZgTHTsXR4pKHCM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=162&ei=O1dMTaSqOYvSsAPvp6mhCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwolf%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1596%26bih%3D672%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1498&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=973&vpy=278&dur=1217&hovh=177&hovw=284&tx=162&ty=96&oei=GldMTbP6CoaisQPk_5WbCg&esq=4&page=4&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:72&biw=1596&bih=672

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:58 pm

~Flame~

I heard another howl, another female. She mean't no harm. I could tell. My eyes looking for where the sound came form, I found it. She was pretty much as beautiful as the first she-wolf. Now, I dropped the feeling of bredding with the first, too. Not so lonely anymore, are you Flame? "Hello" I said growling under my breath. I still had to be cautious. I knew there would be trouble with two she-wolves, but it hasn't happened yet.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Genecide~
I heard the the male wolf approaching long before he came insight. Wagging my tail slowly I dip my head respectfully. "Hello, young sir." Lifting my eyes to his, I study the tall handsome wolf. He seemed almost different from other male wolves I had ran into. But I couldn't quite place what the difference was. Smiling I lift a slender leg and take a step closer to further familiarize myself with his scent, instantly it found its perment spot in my memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 pm

She was even more beautiful up close, but I held it in. "And what are you here for?" I looked at her holding my head high. "Food? Shelter?" I circled around her, looking, watching. Her body was even more mezmerizing than the first. "You can stay here, but I want no trouble" I turned, and walked back into my den.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Genecide~
My gentle smile once again graces my face as he spoke. His voice catching my attention fast and I found myself at loss of words for a few seconds. As he walks back towards his den, I tentatively follow him and answer his questions. "I am in search of a pack to join." After walking a few feet I stop and look after him. "From me, you will see no trouble." I state simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I notice the female is following. "There is really no pack here" The first femal has seemed to go away, but it doesn't bother me. "I am by myself actually. But you can stay if you'd like." My voice is deep, very protective. Protective of what? Nothing? " I have some left over deer if you'd like it" I sit, and push the rest of the meat towards her. "And I know you won't be a problem." I sit there, waiting on an answer.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Genecide~
As he answers me I start walking after him again, sittin not far from him when he stops. Holding my head up high like a regal alpha female shoud, I watch him carefully. "Why thank you." I say with a smile. Lowering my head I cautiously rip off a piece of the meat with my sharp teeth and chew slowly.

(hey I gotta go, but i'll be on in an hour or so.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:40 pm

"Your welcome" Being a gentleman. I looked at her for a while, not knowing where she got the courage to stand up to me like that. I think I like her. "What am I getting myself into?" I muttered under my breath. Then I laid down, not knowing what to say.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:41 pm

ice-i stared at the 2 (what i am thinking)well he is nice and hansom but seams to like her.i howled then said i am ice ,you are?(sorry i left i was working on other another post.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:45 pm

(sorry false alarm haha, thought one of my horses had gotten out.)

Genecide~
I was busy eatting at the meat he had given to me when I heard him mutter. Lifting my head I tilt it a bit sideways and look at him curiously. "Sorry, what was that?" I hadn't caught what he had said, but I was sure he had said something. It was then when I heard the other female wolf. Kind of startled I straighten up instantly and look over at her. Realizing she was of no threat, I ease and calm my momentarily heightened senses.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 pm

I hear the other she-wolf howl. Ice.... I howl, "I am Flame, if you wish to join this 'pack' you may do so. I have plenty of food so help yourself. I'm in the den." I sat up waiting on her. Oh here we go.Two young she-wolves and one he-wolf. How is this to work?

(It's ok. What Flame looks like is up on the first post if you want to see.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:54 pm

ice-(what i am thinking)right away i knew i should leave there were in love and i could look some ware else.i howled aging it was a lonely howl and sad,i starred to walk away but stopped when smelled a dead dear,i could not help it my hunger made me turn back i waned to walk in there and still it but that was not lady like,so i hid hopping they would finish it and throw some bones out ware i could run off with them so i sat hidden waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Genecide~
My keen ears had picked up her retreating steps, then those of hers coming back closer. Though she hid. Not sure what she was doing, I flatten my ears slightly and growl cautiously. My eyes searched the front of the cave frantically. I had grown up within a vicious pack, quickly learning that being cautious was way better then not being alert. Thumping my tail slowly I look at the male wolf slowly and give a strained smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:01 pm

ice-i quickly ran into the den and said thanks i stared at the food waiting for her to finish shur i would love to join i wont eave care if you put me in a low rank,she can be boss i am not one who wants trouble and if you want you can call me howler because i howl a lot my mom gave that nick name to me.man am i hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 pm

~Flame~

I laughed. "Haha! Don't try to hide! I could smell you a mile away! Ice come in, we have deer in here for you." I knew it "No harm will come I promise." I stood up, switching my glances between them. Oh brother! "I'm going hunting. Wait here." I trotted out. Immediatly, I saw three rabbits. I only caught two. I ate outside. When I walked in with the leftovers, I saw no blood was shed. Whew Then, Ice started circling me.

Last edited by thefirewithin00 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:10 pm

if you are wondering what i was doing well waiting for you to get rid of the bones,i put my muzzle in the air o no see you in a flash i got unfinished bisness with that guy he is a jerk and cams me as his but i say no i ran out of your den growling as lowed as i could.the other male wolf-so you are here?ice_growls look you got females and i am trying to get a life with you NOT IN IT,we stared to go in crcules i showed my teeth and growled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Genecide~
When the other she wolf comes in, I give her a warm welcoming smile. Though I had been wary of her at first, I quickly warm to her. She was humble and very nice. Wagging my tail I lay down and place my head on my large clawed paws. Eyes lifting up to watch the male wolf, named Flame, walk out of the den. After he does, I turn my eyes to the female wolf Flame had called Ice. "Ice, my name is Genecide. Its a pleasure to meet you." My sweet voice was kind and forgiving as I spoke softly. Dipping my head, I nod to her then lay my head back down on my paws and close my eyes. Hoping to catch some sleep, I sigh softly. And then ever so slowly I drifted off to sleep. But then I heard that challenging growl from Ice. Jumping to my feet, hackles raised I lower my head and look around.

"Damn fool. You shouldn't have trusted her so easy." I snapped at my self. Not sure what was going on, I raise my head and look towards the entrance. There I see the two circling each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:15 pm

I heard growls behind me. "Oh gosh." I ran to the front of my den.

Last edited by thefirewithin00 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 pm

he showed his bared his teeth,ice-see you are not eave a gentile men i growled,I need a mate...... (male wolf) WolfieDM1010_468x552 i chard him biting one of his rib bones i jerked my head to the side braking the bone,he yelp rally lowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:22 pm

(no not him that another male)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:24 pm

(Hey Wild One, I was wondering if you could do me a favor and capitalize your letters and add more punctuation to your sentences. I keep finding myself getting lost. Their really good posts, just confusing sometimes Wink and Fire, I love your location lol thats so funny)

Genecide~
Startled by what Ice had just done, I snarl and bare my teeth. I wouldn't fight her unless I was provoked to do so. She had seemed so kind! My mind screamed at me. Each passing second seeming like a million years. Getting ahold of my self, I bound to the entrance of the cave to try to reason with her. "Ice, please stop. We can talk about this! I'm sure we can work something out with this wolf."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:27 pm

(Kk, and thanks! Razz )

It was Ice and another male...... I watched them.

Last edited by thefirewithin00 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next