Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mishaal & His Mare

2 posters

Go down

Mishaal & His Mare Empty Mishaal & His Mare

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:09 pm

(Okay, starters.....Please read his Bio and her Bio if you're just beginning to join. This is a mainly all arabian herd, but other breeds are welcomed.)

Mishaal~ I pranced around, showing off for my mare. I reared, the powerful muscles in my shoulders flexing with each graceful movement. I galloped around, demonstrating my great stamina and endurance. I snorted, nostrils flaring as my mane flowed in the wind like a paintbrush painting the sky. My tail streamed out behind me as my muscles surged. I bucked, nearly knocking myself over. I then trotted over to my mare, whom was yet to bare me a foal. I nuzzled her, my forlock spilling over my forehead and into her face. I breathed my scent into her nostrils before removing my head from hers and neighing, signifying to other mares that i was here, ready to start a new herd full of oppurtunity.

Back to top Go down

Mishaal & His Mare Empty Re: Mishaal & His Mare

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:36 pm

I wanna join! I wanna join! I wanna join! I wanna join! Can i! Can i! Can i!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:40 pm

(lol sure)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm

(lol..Angel.. )

Sukpreet~

I smirked at Mishaal's actions and shook my small,pettite head.As I watched my mate galloped around I licked my lips,he sure was masculine,and I was so proud that he was mine..all mine and nobody elses'.As he appraoched me I nickered in greeting to his and licked his muzzle.As he neighed my muscles tensed for a split second,what would all these new mares be like?Would they try to steal my rank or steal my man?I could only hope for the best and if anybody bad came we would jsut have to put up with them I guess.

Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Mishaal~ I readjusted myself to stand beside Sukpreet, playfully nipping her forelock. I could tell what she was thinking. "I'll never leave you," I nickered to her softly. I shook my mane and stomped my hoof, just wondering what it'd be like to be a lead stallion. My mind kept wandering to the concept of being a father, as well, but I knew that'd have to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 pm

(( Yayz! ))
Name~Strock Of Midnight
Gender~Fae
Age~3 1/2
Breed~Arabian
Pelt Color~See pic...
Eye Color~See pic...
Strength~Find out by experiance...
Weakness~Nothing really...
Mate~None...
Foal(s)Colt(s)~None
Rank~Warrior
Clan~None--Yet...
Sibling(s)~None...
History~her last mate almost killed, but before he could she ran off and hid in redwood forest from him forever...
Marking(s)~Lotz of scars...
Appearance(s)~See pic...
Personality~Fisty, suspicious, mystreious, hot-headed, mean at times, doesnt really care for studs after her last mate, can be kind, willing, thoughtful to those who are respectful to her, wild, extremely strong and fast, will rip your wind pipe out in a split second if you throw the fisrt attack on her. Skilled fighter. and ruthless and moody when wakes up... But seh has a soft side as well...
Pic~
Mishaal & His Mare 5275016-lg
Mishaal & His Mare Stock-photo-beautiful-bay-horse-67600495
Mishaal & His Mare Stock-photo-running-bay-horse-in-the-desert-59212975
Mishaal & His Mare Bay-arabian-horse-running-thumb12661453

~Stock Of Midnight~
She walked around slowly, flicking her ears around to hear her old mates voice, but nothing.. She then stopped to graze and her muscles twitched under her fine layer of bay and blakc coat.. Pulling her head up adn looking around seeing two horses nearby, but didnt think anything of it, she just went back to grazing...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Mishaal~ I took a step forward, nickering to the mare, inviting her over. I looked back at my first and only mate, and licked her muzzle before turning back to the other mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 pm

~Strock Of Midnight~
She threw her head up and snorted.. Nickering a reply and beckoning with her tail and then walked slowly/cautiously over to them.. She then reached them and held her head high and tail flagged...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:45 pm

*~Sukpreet~*

When the mare came over I nickered a friendly greeting.I held my head higher than the new mare though to indicate that I was lead mare.Moments later I lowered my head to graze on the tender roots that surrouded me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Mishaal~ I took a step back, looking at the new mare with my big brown eyes that you seemed to get lost in. "We're starting a new herd," I said, immediately taking control of the situation. "Would you like to join it, or continue on your own, mare, looking like you have nothing to live for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 pm

~Strock Of Midnight~
She dipped her head and said with unease in her words... Even when the other mare held her head higher, Midnight was still taller... " I'm Strock Of Midnight.. But please call me Midnight... Who are you two?" I asked... Then she prciked her ears to hear the studs words, she wass slightly mad at him for saying "nothing to live for" but then again did she have anything to live for... She shrugged the thought away and replied " It might not seem i have nothing to live for... But i do... I live to be a war horse and protecter... " I said and nodded " Yes i would love to join, but whats my rank gonna be?" she asked concerned...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Mishaal~ I studied the mare for a moment before replying. "It depends your strengths.." The mare was indeed a fine mare, but my mate, in my mind, was the finest horse in all of these lands, and I stepped back to take my spot beside her. "I assume you'd be a warrior...."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

~Midnight~
She smled and said in a wise voice " You picked well stud.. For i am known for grave damage to all who threaten me, and my endruance and speed is known for great striking and ferious battles amoung others..." I say...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Mishaal~ I nodded slowly, looking at her. I turned around and neighed, beckoning any other horses in the area. I snorted. "Well then," I said. I nudged my mate. "This is the finest mare in all these lands," I said proudly. "As you already know, she's alpha mare...And so far...this my pathetic little herd..." i rolled my eyes, chuckling at my little herd. "If you have friends....you would invite them, possibly?" I questioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Sukpreet~

I blushed when he called me "The finest mare in all these lands." I smiled at the new member."I'm Sukpreet.It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to our rather small herd."I chuckled at how Mishaal was such a critic when it came to his own herd..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Mishaal~ I nipped Sukpreet's withers gently and turned back to Midnight. "We need to find a shelter now. Would you mind helping us look?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 pm

~Midnight~
She smield adn said " Nice to meet you," She turned to the std and laughed " Your critic, and possibly i might know a few mares in this land..."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Mishaal~ I snorted a laugh at the jest. "Okay, then. Mind inviting them, if you tihnk thye'd be interested?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Sukpreet~

While Misaal and that mare finished their conversation I sent out on a short journey to find shelter.My nostrils flared taking in all of my surrounding scents and my ears flicked back and fourth, listening for other horses or predators..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Mishaal~ I watched Sukpreet prance around, looking for shelter, but turned my head back to Midnight, waiting patiently for her reply.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:29 pm

( did you guys die. o.o )

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:58 pm

(Nope,I have just been sick with the lazyy sickness...)

Sukpreet~

My hooves pressed hard into the soft sand,making large imprints that others would be able to follow; if they were patient enough.Finally I came upon a eerie dark cave..it would have to do.I whinnied to notify the others.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down