Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost And Scared Stray....

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Lost And Scared Stray.... Empty The Lost And Scared Stray....

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm

"Treetop!" A voice called from downstairs. It was her human! Treetop rushed downstairs to greeting her. She smiled and licked her owner with lots of love. "Hey Treetop, doggie wanna milkbone?" Her human grabbed a milkbone from the cupboard as Treetop sat there with her tail thumping.... "Here ya go girl." Her owner goes to hand her the milkbone Treetop quickly went for it and then it disappeared!

Oh it was just a dream, Treetop complains to herself. There she was, over by a garbage can. She could still smel the sweet smell of the milkbone threw her nose. It smelled sweet, filled with love....

Treetop gets up and shakes her fur off. The dirt that clung to her fur flew off in all directions... Grrrrr! Treetop's belly began to growl in yearning hunger. "Shush," She growled. "You're always waking me up from my sweetest dreams... why not wake me up from my terrible?"

Treetop trotted over to a small trashcan. She went behind it and lifted her hindleg to kick it over. "Luchtime," Treetop says flately and goes over to the mess smelling threw them quickly. A bannana peal huanched over her muzzle. Quickly she shook it off and finally she found a leftover steak.... She started to eat on that. After she was finished she trotted out of the ally to a sidewalk.... she looked both ways as cars and trucks raced past her roaring over head. When the light turned, Treetop sprinted across the street in a hurry.. entering a wide open place filled with humans and their dogs.

Treetop watched helplessly far away looking as the dogs roamed free to catch their balls, sqeaky things, and flying disc. Or, dogs will be ordered to do amazing tricks and be rewarded with a praise or a treat.

Treetop was just hurting more eveytime she visted this place... and that was everyday...
The Lost And Scared Stray.... 473963_border_collie

(Please be descriptive and have a few paragraphs in every single post like I will try to... if not, you'll get kicked off)

Last edited by Earth's Heroes on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Lost And Scared Stray.... Empty Re: The Lost And Scared Stray....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Dakota~ I was bounding along with my owner when I saw a strange, rather grimey looking dog near the corner. My owner, Anna, saw me staring at the new dog, and gave me the tennis ball. I darted over to the new dog and wagged my tail so hard, my entire rump shook. "I'm Dakota. Where's your owner?" I dropped the ball by her feet. "Want to come play catch with me? I'm a golden retriever german shepard mix. What are you?"

The Lost And Scared Stray.... Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Treetop's heart sunk as the dogpet came over and asked where my owner was... she stared at him with sad eyes and sighed. "I'm Treetop I have no owner," She shifted her gaze to the motionless earth... whining and whimpering to herself.... She sat motionless finally to lift her head and answer the curious dog's other question. "I'm an Border Collie," She murmured still looking sadly at that motionless ground.

She hid her anger from the things she heard: Dogs barking, humans laughing, Her still a stray...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Dakota~ "Come on!! Come play with me and Anna!" I ran circles around the female, nudging her back and pushing her up and into the open field. "Anna can take you home until you get a family. And, I know a border collie! Her name is Cara. But she's not here today. Come on, let's go play catch!" I took the tennis ball in my maw and ran back to my owner. "Come on, come on!" I yelled back to her.

Anna~ "Who's this, baby boy?" I took a milkbone out of my purse and handed it to the new dog before petting her. "Aren't you just a sweetie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Treetop looked confused... "Wha?" Before she could ask anymore the dog's human was offering Treetop an milkbone and petting her gentley... Treetop slowly went for the milkbone shaking nervously as the human put her warm hand on her pelt and stroke her.

Treetop truly wanted to dash off. Her legs couldn't keep from shaking again and again. It felt so good but she wanted to dash away from it so that she didn't get into a trap...

Finally chewing the milkbone fully, Treetop widened her eyes as her scents went into a whole different world. She felt like that just satisfied her stomach forever... Treetop licked her chops with her long pink tonugh and gave an quick lick to Anna before backing away a little.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Anna~ i laughed a smooth, happy laugh. I got a small red bowl out of my dog bag and put it on the ground, filling it with a couple milkbones. I got a small blue one out, as well, and grabbed a water bottle out of my purse, filling the blue bowl with the water. "There ya go. You don't have a collar, sweets...Where'd you come from?"

Dakota~ I quickly stole a milkbone from the red bowl that was intended for Treetop. I blushed as Anna tapped my nose and said: "No, Dakota, silly boy!" I chewed on the milkbone happily and left the rest for Treetop. "See? Isn't Anna so nice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:03 pm

( btw, this is Anna )

The Lost And Scared Stray.... Red-hair-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Treetop lowered her head to the ground with worried eyes to Anna's reply. She lifted head over to Dakota and slowly nodded.

Wow this probably isn't a trap after all, She thought and trotted over to the milkbone dish, grabbing one and eating it quickly. She did the same to the 3 other ones but then, threw the other to Dakota with a warm smile. "Thank you," She murmured, trotting over to lick his flank. She then trotted over and lapped up the water Anna had gave her....

Satsified with her tummy, Treetop sat back on her haunches.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Dakota~ I scarfed up the milkbone as quick as lightning. "Yum!" I said, satisfied. I smiled at Treetop.

Anna~ I crossed my arms, deep in thought. "How am I supposed to know your name?" I frowned. "Can you show me where you live?" I emptied the water bowl and placed it back in the dog bag, and did the same with the red bowl. "Let's go find your home. Take us to your home!" I shouldered my purse and the dog bag, and whistled to Dakota, who was instantly by my side. "Heel, boy." Dakota obediently stayed by my side, following me as i stood up and walked away, telling the border collie to show us where she lived one more time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Treetop's heart sank once again and she flinched as she told her to lead her to her home. At least, she had to show her her hang out spot... so Treetop lifted from her haunches and trotted over to the sidewalk. She stood motionless as cars raced past and when they stopped, she raced across the road and stopped at the ally and stopped, waiting for Dakota and Anna...

As she then she looked over and saw an broken-up sidewalk chalk. She ran over and grabbed it in her mouth slowly spelling her name....
T-R-E-E-T-O-P. She threw the chalk outta the way noticing that Anna wouldn't notice she rought it because cars raced past.... She then sat down waiting...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Anna~ "Your name is Treetop? Is this where you hang out?" I looked disapprovingly over the landscape in front of me. "Why dont you come home with us. I'm sure Dakota wouldn't mind, would you boy?" I reached down and fluffed up Dakota's fur.

Dakota~ I barked happily and ran circles around Treetop before getting praised by my owner. "You get to come home with us, Treetop!" I danced around happily..

(sry g2g dinner.. i'll try to get back on after dinner. shouldn't take that long.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Treetop panted and looked happily at Anna then Dakota. Dakota seemed like a very cheerful pup, and that's what she hoped she felt like when she first put a paw in her new home. Treetop nodded aprovigly and happily jumped up on Anna licking her chin excitdely.... Was this her true home? Dokota helped her and was probably sucessesing the test of her heart....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Anna~ I laughed and pet Treetop, ruffling the fur on her shoulders. I grabbed a stuffed squeaky toy and threw it to here. "Here ya go, girl!" I smiled, walking up to the counter and getting myself something to drink. After that, I went into the cupboard and grabbed a spare, pink dog bowl. I grabbed the other, lime green dog bowl and placed them on the floor. I filled the green one with water, and the pink one with dog food. "Those are yours now, Treetop." I smiled, putting a hand on my hip. "I'm going to go get you a collar. A red one would look nice on you. I'll be back later guys." I grabbed my hoodie and walked out the door.

Dakota~ I jumped onto the couch. I jumped around and then bounded off again, running up to Treetop. "Want a tour?" I asked playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Treetop sat by the door watching her owner leave.... she turned her head to Dakota and cocked her head jumping up the couch with him. "Where?" Sh asked. Was he talking about the town? Because she knew that well... she wanted to explore the city.... Wherever he decided to take her she was going to end up going because she felt more curious as the Dakota when she met him....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Dakota~ "Around the house, silly!" I laughed. I hopped off the couch and walked down the hallway. "Follow me, I'll show ya around."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Treetop smiled and raced off to catch up with him. "Alrighty then," She says and gives his cheeck a quick lick. Human life should be good but it'll be harder with a cush, She thought and shook that thought away...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Dakota~ I blushed slightly but turned my head so she couldn't see it. I started walking down the hall to the first door on the right. "That's the bathroom.....shower's in there. Takes Anna almost forever to take a shower in there. She also gives me baths in the shower, because the shower is a bathtub as well...It's really nice to feel clean!" I continued to walk until we reached another door on the right farther down. "This is the dog's room," I walked in the entrance. There was a huge fluffy mattress at one end. "That's where we sleep," I commented. There were squeaky toys, tennis balls, and stuff animals scattered across the floor. "Our bowls will always stay in the kitchen, though." I walked back out of the room to the next door on the left. "This is the guest room." I went back into the main room where the couch was. "This is the living room," the kitchen was only separated by a small island. Behind the small island was the kitchen. A red food bowl and blue water bowl sat near the sink, each labeled Dakota. "That's pretty much it." I looked out the window and smiled. "It's a nice place here, really." Out the window was a perfect view of the dog park. "It's a lot of fun, here, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Treetop nodded and smiled and jumped up getting up on the couch next to him... "I agree," She murmurs. She looks at Dakota's roughed up fur and began grooming it. "Looks like you had a pretty rough day..." She says starting at his chest.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Dakota~ I chuckled. "Yeah. I accidently fell into a puddle." I laughed at my own stupidity.

Anna~ I walked through the door, holding a bright red collar. "Come here, Treetop!" I said excitedly. "I got you a new collar! Now you're here to stay. You like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Treetop looked over as Anna walked in the door. The shiny new collor that held in Anna's hand was AMAZING! Treetop jumped down excitedly and ran over to Anna... her tail moved quickly letting her put it on...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Anna~ "Excited, are ya?" I placed the collar around her neck and fingered the little chain at the end shaped like a bone and read:
Treetop
22302 Pinewood Avenue
703-549-6572

"Beautiful!" I leaned over her head giving her a hug. "I'll let ya hang out and relax a bit before giving you a bath, okay girlie?"

Dakota~ "Nice collar," I chuckled. "I'm jealous." My collar was old and blue. I had had it for as long as i could remember..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Treetop nodded and raced over to Dakota... "Don't be," She smiles and races around him... "Does your owner let dogs have alone time," She asked him... she was starting to have some kind of feeling for Dakota...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Dakota~ "Yeah. We can go back into the dog room if you want." I looked at her, not completely sure what she was getting at.

Anna~ "Hey, darlings, I'll be in my room working."

Dakota~ "Or we don't have to," I said. "She'll stay in her room working for hours on end. She doesnt bug us until we bug her."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Treetop smiled and rolled her eyes up to the sky. "Okay, lets go," She barks happily skidding into the dog room and then coming to a halt. She thumped her tail happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Dakota~ I clumsily bounded on the shiny, slick wooden floor and darted into the dog room, trying to stop but instead sliding and ramming into the bed, doing a flip and landing on my back on the bed. I shook my head. "That was fun!" I got up and tried again, but this time I only slammed into the bed with a thud. "Ouch." I said, rubbing my nose with my paws.

(Hey, sorry, gtg....mom's orders.... >.< really sorry D: I'll be on later, at like 11pm or something.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next