Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raksha, Just try to win her over

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 2 Empty Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Bruse~
I groweld for her to come back, still glaring at the vampire in the eyes.... " I will never give this land up without a fight!" i snapped and charged at him, knocking him over and locking my maw on his side, crushing down.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 2 Empty Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Raksha stopped in her tracks but staying away from the fight as she watched she didn't want to be something the werewolf had to worry about other than the vampire but if things got ugly she would step in
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:56 pm

J~
I bit the werewolf and kicked him and flew into a tree "no no you loose your land now because all my friends are here"I said and more vampires came over
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Bruse~
I growled and stood, rumbling in my throat, as i stood my eyes darkened and my pack stalked out of the wood.... " Now were even..." i said and snarled jumping up off a rock adn slamming full power into the vampire, clawing and biting furiously... I grasped his side adn cruched one vampires side, when went for anothe3r, all other vampires were already dieing, strength that builded up inside of us wolves, could never be betten, i stoped and heard sound comming toward me, i dodged a vampires blow, adn whiped around to lock my large jaws around its head and chrushing down crystals fell down.... Vampires were made out f crystals, and these vampires were new borns, killing them would be like killing a well everything.... I charged at another vampire... More of my pack came and the vampires were outnumbered, some retreated adn otheres stayed to fight.... But retreated after there buddies started to disappear.... Vampires dont come back alive, they are dead forever, i dont know what that other vampire was tallking about.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Raksha saw more werewolves coming, that was her cue to leave. She started to creep away to a nearby rock praying that none of the vamps or wolves would see her
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:58 pm

J~
"I am not scared of you my cryustals are gone I amy not die but my brother here has crystals but shall I take them away now more vampires may come with no crystals how may you beat me now if we can die just come back to life haha for you my dear"I siad and grabbed the girl "no my dear you may not leave I will make you stay here and watch the fight I hope you die of fright like my poor friend"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2