Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic, A dark forcer

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Toxic, A dark forcer - Page 3 Empty Re: Toxic, A dark forcer

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 am

I yelp and stumble. Before she could say sorry I rear and my hooves come down on her back, leaving a large gash. When she says sorry my eyes go wide and i lick the wound i gave her.. "It's ok, i'm the one who should be sorry." I neigh. I turn to the apple tree and jump, my wings out when i get the apple. I did this with the other mare and i figured that this would help my apology, I trot back over to Pepsi and put the apple at her feet. "There ya go."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 am

Technically, your tal for a horse cause Sparrow is quite tall, lol
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 am

Pepsi~
I screamed when her hooves bounced onto my back, but i did not move, all i did was crumble a bit, i controled myself from not having a reflex on her, i smiled when she gave me an apple, and thanked her with a dip of my head, lowering it and grasping the apple in my maw, after done with the apple i looked back at the mare " Srry, i didnt catch your name " i say my beautiful irish/swedish acient trailed through my head........
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:32 am

"Sparrow" I said lowly. I licked the wound on my side and looked at the mare..." Sorry.... about that.." I said gesturing towards the large gash on her back..."I've fought a lot and, it's natrual for me to strike back." I stretch my wings and neigh... my head lowers to the ground for a colorful, juicy mushroom. My teeth grasp around it and i pull up, chewing it slowly, i couldn't tell if this mare was friend or foe. I swallow and put my head down to nibble more of the sweet mushrooms.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:33 am

I rear with the kick to my chest, but it didn't leave a mark. "Stop hitting me!" I say. I look at the mare with cruel eyes, my love turning to anger. "My name is toxic, I barely said a word and you kicked me!" I neigh in fury. I wanted to hit the mare so bad but I knew Sparrow would punish me for it. "We should go. I would like to claim a land and not get killed by excellent fighters. We should make a rank, once everyone gets settled and doesn't fight." "I'm sorry for being this hostile, but you can't kick me like that. But your fighting skills won't go unnoticed. Good kick mare." I say as I go for an apple and jump up for an apple. I barely grab one and I look at Sparrow. "Nice wings, I'm soo jealous." I try to hit on her lightly. True, I'll never mate with her but i can't get a good relationship with her?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:40 am

I smile. "Nice try buddy, but try it again and your dead." I laugh "Thanks." I look over at the mare who kicked Toxic and glared. "I might punish him for hurting Cola, but you... I don't know, you seem..." I trail off then look back at Toxic..."I can't read minds but I won't punish you for hurting [i]her." I say with a smile. I flick my tail and go over to Adella. I stomp the ground before lashing out with my teeth and biting her shoulder, making a small flow of blood trickle down her shoulder.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 am

Pepsi~
I dipped my head to him " Im srry, i was a war horse, i live to fight......." i said and licked his chest, where the wound was............ I smiled and nuzzled his side............
(( srry so short i cant think))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:50 am

"Don't you dare touch me."She snorted her eyes blazing with fury."Who do you think you are you,monster,you nobody."Adella sneered suddenly lunging at the mare and driving her dagger-like teeth into the mare's neck leaving a huge,deep and bloody gash.The bite that the Pegasus had just given her was uncalled for and odd."Why aren't you will your other winged pals,did they reject you."Adella snickered as she circled the mare or whatever it was.Her eyes were lighted up with amusement,though her body remained tense ready to dodge any blow that the thing tried to give her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:56 am

I dodge her bite... "No" I say calmly.." I rejected them". I rolled my eyes. I turned from her and laughed. My tail flicks and i let out a neigh, a cold piercing neigh. "Well, well, i don't care what happens to you, mare. " I say, looking over to toxic with knowing eyes.

brain in being mean to me right now
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:12 pm

(Hey when are you going to foal Cola?)

I nudge the mares in the shoulder. "No fighting." "Now if were going to get some lands we are going to have to fight. I am choosing the lead mares and the fighters and the nursing mares. Now, who wants to be lead mare? The lead mare can fight, if she wants too. The fighters, do what their names do. But they get to be called, force before they name. Like example, Id Sparrow wanted to become a fighter she would become Force Sparrow. My tactics are not to fight head on with the leader, but to cause havoc in the herd." "You don't have to be in a group. Just because your not in a group, doesn't mean your worthless. I try to spend equal attention to all mares"

Herd System(yeah)
Toxic Leader
Lead Mare ____
Lead Fighter ______
Fighter ______
Nursing ______
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:36 pm

My swirling eyes go dark and i neigh out in fury..." I will never be in a herd!". I want to gallop away but I stay becasue of Pepsi, or Cola ( umm, who is Pepsi, who is Cola, i am so confused..) I flick my tail and try to calm myself. "I shake my head. " Never mind... what i just said there, it is just, i have refused so many herds.". I lower my head and nibble the grass, waiting for a response...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Pepsi~
I looked at him and then at the mares, " I dont care what i am, you choose for me " i say and licked my shoulder..... I trolt over to Sparrow and nuzzle her side........ ( yea that is confusing, im Pepsi........))
(( Srry again, my brain is messing with me 2day......UGH!!))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

My eyes go back to their normal light swirling colors. "Forgive me Toxic.". I stretch my wings and shake my head, my forlock and mane going every where. "I would very much like to join your herd but..." I trail off.

( lol, it ok, my brain is not working either)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:43 pm

"What is the problem Sparrow?" "you can be the lead mare pepsi, if nobody else wants to be the lead mare."

(I think those brains are contagious lol)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:47 pm

"Why would I want to be Lead Mare? To many responsibilitys.. I may be a fighter but I still don't like being very responsible." I laugh. I head over to a small puddle and lower my head to drink. It felt good. I was facing away from every one and it felt like i was the only one there. My tail unkowingly sends my scents around. I sigh with relief, beliveing I was the only one there. With my thirst gone I lift my head and turn, I put my head down, disappointed that i am not the only one there.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Pepsi~
I looked at Toxic and smiled " Yes i would, but i still want to fight, if need be........" I said, and leaned forward to lick his chest again...... Then i nuzzled sparrow lightly on the shoulder.............
(( Ikr lol))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:54 pm

I tense at her touch, but I nuzzle her neck in return. I walk over to Toxic and nuzzle his shoulder, smiling. "Thanks." I whisper. I glare at Adella and ask.."What do you reckon she will be?. I take in his scent and back away. "You did good.. choosing Pepsi for the Lead, she will be good." I neigh.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 pm

[ugh I know how you feel now Faye and idk when I will foal soon though probably]
Cola~
I snort at the new mare, my ears lacing back in a rough distrust. I then hear her name, it was so close to mine, but described our feelings. Cola and Pepsi were long rivaling companies. I bare my teeth at her and stand next to my new love. I knew he didn't like me any better than the rest, but I still liked him. I lift my head high, I was smaller than her, but I didn't care. I may be young, but with youth I was strong and healthy, and fatal wounds were easier for me to sustain. I paw the ground twice with my dark hoof and watch the war horse.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Pepsi~
I smiled as i heard Sparrows words, and walked over to Toxic and Sparrow were..... " Yes what bout Adella, she could be nursing if she wants to join........" i say, i move my hooves in different places to into a good postion, i looked over to Cola and grinned evily, snorting i turned to Toxic..... Yea Cola liked Toxic, but he will have equal relastionships with us all, i stood next to him............
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Cola~
I eyed her with jealousy. Odds were against me, she was larger, wiser, older, and probably more attractive than I was and so Toxic would end up being more interested in her. I pin my ears and raise my head and she walks around, knowing she was Ms. Too High For Society but also knowing that some stallions liked that. I snort roughly as I watched her walk by me to reach Toxic's side like a perfect little robot. I shake my mane to get it to lay correctly and sneeze my annoyance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:32 pm

be right back, i am gonna look for a pic for Sparrow, so don't worry, me did not leave.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:40 pm

I can't find one that is not all messed up, so RP!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Pepsi~
I snorted at with sheer disgust, i watched her torlt around like she was a little princess, that she thought she was....... I snort and snake my head high and an ear percing neigh escaped my maw, and i started to paw at the earth, dirt fell up and formed dust around me...... I shoke my head and let out another ear percing neigh, telling her to not drive her anger into me, she'll have another thing comming her way, if she does drive my anger up to a point where ill kill......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:47 pm

I pinned my ears when Pepsi neighed. "Pepsi, what is wrong?" I ask glaring at the new mare.

MY brain has escaped me, sorry.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 pm

(( Mine also,lol))

Pepsi~
I turned to Sparrow and flicked my tail to Cola, and nodded my reply........ " She ingorant, shes acting stupid, prancing around like a love sick puppy......" i sneered flicking my tail in anoyance as she pranced around, i snort everytime she faces me.........
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next