Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis, wanting too have " FUN " tonight...

2 posters

Go down

Alexis, wanting too have " FUN " tonight... Empty Alexis, wanting too have " FUN " tonight...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Alexis~
I walked into a bar and rolled my eyes as guys whistled at me, i walked over to the bar tender and sat down " Vocka " i said and payed him, turning oin my chair and watching the people in the bar, just waiting for the right guy too walk in this bar.
Alexis, wanting too have " FUN " tonight... Ctures10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Alexis, wanting too have " FUN " tonight... Empty Re: Alexis, wanting too have " FUN " tonight...

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 am

Jake~
I walk in, my dark hair getting even darker as I enter the dim-lighted bar and I sit at the bar. "Vodka tonic, and add some french fries I guess" I said, my voice strong. I run my fingers through my hair and lean back in the comfortable seat, happy to be sitting down after a long day of work.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Alexis, wanting too have " FUN " tonight... Empty Re: Alexis, wanting too have " FUN " tonight...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 am

Alexis~
I turned my head seeing a hot guy and smiled, running my fingers through my light brown hair that had a hint of blonde in it..... I had to go home soon and take care of my animals, but i just got here so..... " Heres your Vocka mam " the bar tender said, whiping my head around " Thanks " i said and grasped the drink in my hand, putting my lips too the cold glass then tipping it down my thout, is set it down after it was gone.... "Another shot " i said and the bar tender gave me another, drinking that one then stoping.... Didnt want too get drunk, looking over my shoulder at the guy, then walking on the dance floor, putting my hands up and going low, shakng my hips as i did. My hair going baack and forth, turning my head too the side, and dancing sexy....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:45 am

Jake~
I glance over at the woman drinking shots of Vodka. I raise my eyebrows slightly, but then look back at my drink that appeared infront of me. I grasp the cold drink and set it on my mouth. I tip the bottom up and let the cold liquid run smoothly down my throat. The Vodka, lime, and Tonic water mixed perfectly in this drink. I tip the bartender and turn to look at the woman as she walks to the dancefloor and starts dancing oh so sexily. I shuffle in my seat and watch her, she moved so perfectly in her small but strong body.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:46 am

Alexis~
Grinning sexy, and seeing the guy watch as i danced, going up and shaking my hips like Shakira, looking at my hips as i did.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Jake~
I smirk and keep watching her as she moves like she had been dancing her whole life. I take another large swig of my Vodka tonic, finishing it I ask for a beer and lean back in my chair...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Alexis~
One last swing, i stoped and went ovr too he guy who was staring at me, " Heyy, Im Alexis, and you are " i said.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 am

Jake~
I watch as she walks her way over to me, her gorgeous body moving like a stalking snake towards its prey. "Jake" I said "Hey".
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 am

Alexis~
I rasn my fingers through my bautiful hair and smiled, " Nice name, sooo what brings you here?" i asked, curious and wanting to get to know him.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:12 am

Jake~
I sighed as she reminded me of what I desperately wanted to forget "Same reason you are here" I lied and took another long swig of beer.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 am

Alexis~
I looked at him, and sighed " not same reason i am here, " i said, sittin down beside him, then fixing my strap of my bra......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:34 am

Jake~
"Alright" I said and rested my eyes, then look at her "Do you want another drink?" I asked her as a waitor came to me and took away my empty beer.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Alexis~
Hearing what he siad, i looked at him.... " No, dont waste your money on me, im not forth a dime " i said slightly, sadness filled my eyes as i looked at him.... After my dad died i felt like i was forth nothing not even a dime, anymore.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Jake~
I raise and eyebrow at her "A beer and Vodka" I ordered, noticing what she had bought over there and I payed for it "Too late" I said to her jokingly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Alexis~
I smiled and graped the Vodka, taking a sip of the Vodka, and then asking " Heyy Jake do you want too sometime, go on a date?" i asked......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:43 am

Jake~
I look at her and cock an eyebrow "I didn't think you were that type" I said simply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:47 am

Alexis~
I shrugged " I'm not, but i want to get out of my house someday," i said chuckling slightly..... " So, whats i gonna be?" i asked, looking at Jake......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Jake~
I shrug nonchalantly and look over at her, chuckling "Whatever you please" I said, I was happy to go with either.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Alexis~
I smirked and got a pen out of my back butt pocket, and took his hand, writing my number, adress, and street name....... I cliped my pen and smiled, leaning forward and whispering into his ear, " pick me up at 7 " i said, and slightly kissed him on the lips, and took one last drink of my Vodka and standing up from my spot, then walking away, turning my head back and smirking, then walking out the door......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum