Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the Time Comes, Fly

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

When the Time Comes, Fly - Page 4 Empty Re: When the Time Comes, Fly

Post by Faye Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 am

Jasper~
I rested my hands on her hips and and kissed her back.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:38 am

Amy
I jumped slightly since it tickled at first but then relaxed. I smiled and nibbled on his neck and worked my way up to his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 am

Jasper~
I groaned and ran my hand through her hair.But then I pulled away.I sat down on a nearby rock shaking my head.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Amy
I sighed and pulled myself away and looked at Reyan with a faux smile. I ran my fingers down his face where my face met his. I sighed and looked in his eyes. "Oh Reyan...What am I supposed to do?" I asked him silently and I briefly closed my eyes, a small but noticable tear falling from my gleaming red eyes that were filled with buckets and mounds of sorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:52 pm

~Jaslin~
She rolled her eyes and walked over to a little river, she bent down to run her hand through the water and pulled her hand out, to watch the water run down her hand.. She smiled a bit, got up looking at the sky and sighing before making my way back to where Jasper and Amy were... why dont they just get a room, if they like eachother..." Get a room." I spat and jumped up to land on a rock, i growled and looked at Jasper, smiling a little before frowning and turning away form him....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Amy
I looked deeper into Reyan's eyes and pressed my face against his, hpoing he would understand. I kissed his cheeck and hugged his neck, like I used to do when I was little. I sighed, looking at Jasper and Jaslin... I would never be the one for Jasper. I just knew it... I had my reasons why.. But I'd rather not say. I looked back at Reyan and caressed his cheeck for a moment before heading towards a river and rinsing my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 pm

~Jaslin~
She snarled at Amy, and whiped her head around to face the two. " If you two want to go make out then go do that, and i'll go hunt while you two have your moment together!" She roared and jumped down from the rock, bending her knees and landing on her feet, hadn on the gorund seh got up slowly and gave a deadly glance at Amy before pushing passed them and walking into the forest...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Amy
I rolled my eyes, walking away from them both, and set out to go hunting. I sighed and spotted a deer, my mouth curving with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 pm

~Jaslin~
She shifted into a wolf, and stopped in her tracks when seeign a buck grazing, she crunched to the earth, and stalked slowly toward it. After a few moments Jaslin sprang at the bucks hindquarters and, drove her fang into his back, making it crumble to the earth. She jumped up and locked her maw tightly around the bucks neck, after the breathing and the scrambling of the bucks legs stopped she dragged the buck back to the two, and set the buck beside a rock, and i tore into it, leaving back the head one leg, adn the rigcage.... She then shifted back into her human form and jumped back up upon the rock where Lightning sat sleeping...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Jasper~

"W-wait Jaslin come back."I pleaded.I hadn't meant to hurt her, I didn't even know either of them felt that way about me. When Amy had kissed me it had taken me by surprise. I frowned letting my head fall into my hand and moaned,quite tired of this.

Yanuishi~

Stretching my long neck above the treetops,I watched the commotion. A loud snort erupted from my nostrils,a bit of snot coming along with it and splattering the trees,along with anybody below the trees passing by..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:59 pm

~Jaslin~
She threw her head up and jumped down, walking slowly over to Jasper, " Jasper im not mad at you, only Amy for being that jealous, " I said and looked at him, rubbing my hand on his back...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Jasper~

I slowly lifted my head from my hands." Thank God."I muttered,wearing a teasing smirk.I picked up my pack and took a gulp,"Do you want some?"I offered her.I stood up and began gathering twigs and dried branches to build a fire..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:11 pm

~Jaslin~
She smield at him, and said " No i'm good," Jaslin gave his a quick kiss on the cheek and she turned around and slowly made her way to the rock again...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Jasper~

I blushed when she kissed my cheek,they were red from embarassment.I proceeded throwing sticks into the pile,along with some brush and crap. With a sigh I sat on the soft grass to take a break,not that a big strong guy like me was tired though...of course not..never!
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 pm

~Jaslin~
She chuckled at Jasper, then went to go sit next to him, she smiled and hit him on the shoulder playfully. I sat down next to him, putting my han don the log, but soon i touched his hand, i blushed adn pulled my hand away and turned to look at him, we were an inch away from eachother, and i stared into his eyes....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Jasper~

"Hey,objected shoving herl lightly in the shoulder while wearing a playful goofy grin. I tried to avoid eye contact with her,but it was impossible."Uh-uh,umm."I stuttered nervously..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm

~Jaslin~
"Um, uh yea." I said nervous filled my eyes, adn i turned away slowly, and my eyes wide, i thought to myself " now what.."
(( G2g Faye srry be on Friday, after school...))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:52 am

Amy
I glanced back, my heart sinking for a moment, but my body taking off in the other direction. The deer ran by me, and I didn't care at all. I kept running, running from the once 'geniune' people I knew from before... I guess first impressions are fake... My mind had no control over my legs, nor the other parts of myself. I could only manage to speak these words... "Be... careful..." I said softly, my voice sounding as if about to cry, but I stayed strong. That girl probably always got her way, while I worked for my stuff. I though Jasper and I had something, but nothing important I guess...

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Jasper~

I stood up and walkedaway from Jaslin.I sat down on a rock a few feet from Jaslin.I carried my sticks over there and made my fire.I was warm and glowing.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:50 pm

~jaslin~
She sighed adn layed down on the log, her eye lids started to drop adn she soon fell asleep...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Amy
I sighed, sitting on a log away from the two. 'Why don't I just leave them alone? They won't notice...' I thought, knowing I was just another useless being trapped on this Earth. A grunt escaped from my lips as I saw another deer walk by. I licked my lips and smirked, my fangs tingling. I chuckled silently, crawling sneakily. I stopped for a moment, creating a plan quickly. I stood up, taking a deep breath, then sprinting towards the deer. It took off, making helpless screeches. My heart sank. I couldn't kill, even if my life depended on it. But then, a dragon occured. Great. This is just perfect. It growled and hissed at me, making my spine tingle. "DAMN IT!" I yelled so loud, the two "love birds" could hear me. I tried to kick the dragon, but it nipped at my leg, leaving a deep wound. I screeched, seeing this much blood made my body shiver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Jasper~

Hearing a scream I fell off of the rock onto my back.I scrambled to my feet and rushed to the source of the sound.It was Amy.There was deep wound on her leg."Amy...Amy.Are you okay?"I asked my voice very concerned.Her face was very pale from the loss of blood.The only thing to do was to make the bleeding stop.Thinking quickly I slipped my shirt up over my head."Don't worry Amy,this will make the bleeding stop."I said.I wrapped the shirt around her leg,making sure I put on enough pressure to stop the bleeding,but not too much to make the pain unbearable."I have some pain meds in my pack.I'll give you a few in a few minutes.."I said softly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Amy
I bared my teeth and wrapped the shirt around my leg tighter. "Th-Thanks." I spoke softly but meaningfully. I sighed, seeing the dragon fly away. I didn't blame the dragon, it was fural, and was natural for a dragon to do that when threatened. As I pulled my hand up and looked at it, the blood that soaked through the shirt was now on my palm. I blinked rapidly at the sight for a second, then tasted some of the blood. I snarled at the taste since vampire blood was thinner than human blood. "Thanks for taking care of me..." My voice sounded quiet and sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Jasper~

"Here,Lets get you some warmth,it's getting dark and chilly out."I said.Suddenly I kneeled down and scooped my strong arms from under her.I lifted her with ease,careful not to bang her leg on anything.Once back at the campfire I set her down,on the soft grass close by the fire,though not so close that she would breath too much smoke or be too hot.I set out into the woods and gathered some evergreens.I came back with an armload and put them under her leg so that it was elevated."In case you leg is broken we need to keep it elevated."I said softly,to soothe her.I then went to my pack,taking out the pain meds and the water I handed them to her."Take this.It will help with the pain,it will help you sleep also."I mumbled softly,brushing her hair behind her ear.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Amy
I gave a smile to him. "I really appreciate what your doing to help me... Thank you." I said, glancing at my leg. I stretched out towards it, removing some of the cloth to discover what I mess I made. I grunted, the sight of flesh bugged me. I wrapped it back up with the blood-stained shirt, tightly but cautiously. I gave a nod to Jasper for his help and looked at the plants supporting my leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next