Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the Time Comes, Fly

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

When the Time Comes, Fly - Page 5 Empty Re: When the Time Comes, Fly

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Jasper~

I looked at it concerned."It is probably going to be infected..we need to get you to a hospital,or atleast get medicine to prevent the infection.Tomorrow I'll go.I'll be lucky if I'm back in a week."I said softly
"It's no problem,I'm sure you would do the same for me.Now go to sleep."I said in a hushed voice.I stretched myself out beside her,staring up at the stars.I yawned,the fire was nice and cozy.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 pm

~Jaslin~
She jumped up when hearing the scream, and instantly shifted into a wolf... Then seeing it was only Amy adn Jasper lieing together with Amys leg wrapped up, she snroted adn shifted back into her human form.... She stood there watching the fire, soon the fire shown my past dragons dancing people at war and..... And my present day, then the future, she shoke her head and snorted putting her hands in her pocket and walking deep inot the forest... She didnt stop, her legs kept her going, kicking dragons away from her feet making them yelp... She snorted adn stopped at a huge kingdom... She started to sing.. Her beautiful voice traveled....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6hiik-iJ-g
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Amy
I smiled at Jasper for his help. It was really kind of him to do this. "Alright," I said softly, almost in a whisper, "That would be really kind of you to get me medicine." I looked up at the stars forming a dove above our heads. Then, I spotted a cross and put that as a note in my mind. I gazed at the fire, the flames dancing beautifully with the wind. The crimson red flames twirled and twisted with one another, echoing off its heat wildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Jasper~

I looked up at the illuminated sky.It seemed if I stretched my arm upward I would be able to grab one.As a young child I hadalways loved nature,and I still do."There has to be a faster way to get down the mountain."I muttered more to myself than anybody else.The idea of riding Amy or Jaslins' dragons occured to me but it just wouldn't feel right.There was always the possiblity of trainign my own dragon,but that would take way too long..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Amy
I glanced at Jasper, reminding me of what I was going to say. "Before I got attacked by the dragon, I saw something absolutely amazing... There was a huge, and I mean HUGE, herd of dragons behind it. They seemed decent..." I said, reading the words off his lips. "And I have a few training tips, learned from my grandmother to my mother..." I spoke kindly as I felt warmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Jasper~

"Wow."I murmured..I looked at her anxiously."And what are those tips?"I gave her a questioning glance,then rubbed my eyes.With a yawn I sat up and took a drink of water from my canteen.Then I handed it over to Amy."You better have a drink."I said softly,my eyes staring softly into hers.I stretched my arms,out and lied back down beside her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Amy
I smiled softly, taking a drink of the crisp water and handed the silver canteen back to Jasper. "Thank you.." I nearly whispered. "When you are approaching a dragon, try to earn its trust over by food. Then when they come over, rub their neck. Dragons seem to think its like a 'hug'. And when the dragon gives over themselves to you, get on its back and start the basic training... Some pretty simple stuff..." I said in a voice so strong but so fragile and light. I looked into his eyes, my actions speaking. I looked away and at the full moon. Thank God I wasn't at home... If I really knew my brother, he would've killed me by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Jasper~

I stuffed my large silver canteen back into my pack then zippered it up."Well thank you for the advice Amy."I whispered my voice hoarse from talking so much throughout the day.I lied back down and yawned."Good Night."My eyes closed and soon I drifted off into sleep.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Amy
"Night..." I whispered, my head resting on a short shrub nearby. I closed my eyes, but stayed awake, thinking about life. As soon as I felt the slither bit of tired, I fell asleep but stayed aware of all that was around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm

*Morning*

Jasper~

The sun slowly came up over the treetops,over the mountains and up into the sky.Once high in the sky it was very bright and it basically pried my eyes open,I couldn't keep them closed any longer.I sat up with a yawn.I softly shook Amy."Amy,Wake up,it's morning."I whispered.The dragons were no yet awake but I planned to get an early start.I stood up and brushed the dirt off myself.I jogged over to the forest and grabbed a armful of sticks.I dumped them in the fire and the fire crackled and was a mix of orange and yellow.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Amy
I awoke grogily (sp?), yawing slowly as rising even slower. Forgotten my leg had been injured, I stumbled back to the ground and grunted. I stood up more cautious this time, half alseep. I limped to the fire to warm my pale hands and face, which nearly froze still in the night. The wind must've blown the fire out, which was pretty unusual during the dark hours. I looked around, no dragon in sight. I was sort of relieved since they couldn't hurt me even more at the moment, but was dedicated to find one for Jasper. It was the least I could do for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

~Jaslin~
She walked back to the clearing, adn jumped out of the opening and inot the clearing where Jasper and Amy the "Love birds" were sitting... She growled and took her place by Lightning and stared blankly at nothing, seh pictured the dream she had in her mind, like a movie and a shiver ribbled her back... Jaslin sat there motionless....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:07 am

Amy
I glanced behind me, seeing Jaslin sitting alone, still, by Lightning. I wanted to declare a truce, no more fighting between us hopefully. So, I limped cautiously over to her, my smile widened and I looked at her kindly. "Are you alright?" I asked, starting to sit on a nearby log.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 am

Jasper~

I walked slowly over to the waterfall and refilled my canteen with fresh somewhat clean water.I brought it back to camp."I gonna go out and look for the herd now,I refilled the canteen and I'm going to build up the fire a bit before I leave."I said loud enough for them to hear wayy over there.
I walked over to the forest and gathered up twigs in my arms.I brought them back to the fire and arranged them nicely so none would fall out and start and forest fire.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 am

~Jaslin~
She jumped and thn seeing it was only Amy, Jaslin calmed down-- some.... She replied to her question with unease. " Um- Uh- yea i guess.." I studdered and just sat there leaning my head against lightning...
~Lightning~
He woke up and turned to see Jaslin leaning on his side, he smiled and nosed her before looking around...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:08 am

Amy
I waved good-bye to Jasper with a warm smile. "Be careful Jasper." I said to him loudly, watching him collect his things. I turned to Jaslin. "What's wrong?" I asked softly, glancing at Lightning with kind eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 am

~Jaslin~
She turned to see Jasper leaving she said good-bye and then turned to Amy, " I-I dont want to talk about it..." She said and batted Lightning on the sdie...
~Lightning~
He smiled at Amy then stood and shoke himself, " Well, im gonna go hunting...' He said adn darted up to the sky, wings back and then he stopped before darting toward the forest....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 am

Jasper~

I started on my way,I waved good bye and called over my shoulder."Good-Bye Jaslin,Good-Bye Amy."The thought occured to me to train Yanuisi but she would rather rip my head off before allowed me to take her away from her baby.I helf my bow and arrow in my hand,ready to shoot a deer.Finally one leaped out before me,scared I jumped back but instinctinvely I let the arrow go and it shot clean through the deer's neck.It hadn't suffered,just died and fell to the ground just like that.I grabbed the deer by the end of the leg and started to lug it towards the waterfall where most dragons hung out..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 am

Amy
I sighed. "If you don't tell anyone it won't get better..." I nearly whispered, feeling the wind send chills up my spine. I watched Jasper leave and drag a deer, my stomach growling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 am

(I think I might change my user name..hmm lol )

Jasper~

I came upon the herd,it was hidden behind a large mass of rock,i peeked in and ther was one large,very very large male and bunch of medium sized females.
I sighed as I looked at them in awe and admiration.

(Should he train a girl or boy?)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 am

~Jaslin~
She sighed and told Amy what her dear was about, after she finished she looked at Amy with horrified eyes..
~Lightning~
He flew back with a large, and i do mean large Phoeinx in his maw, and he sat down to eat it beside Jaslin and Amy...
(( A boy ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:38 am

( A boy c-: )
Amy
I gave her a concerned look and leaned in to give her a hug. I surrounded her with comfort and embrace, hoping it would help her feel a sliver bit better. As I pulled back I looked her in the eye. "Oh Jasiln... I'm sure God is trying to tell you something... You were destined for greatness, Jaslin. Nothing to be afraid of, hun." I said, my voice calm and comforting. I glanced at the mountains, seeing a HUMONGOUS (sp? lmao...) dragon surrounded by smaller ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 am

~Jaslin~
She nodded her thanks adn then batted Lightning... " Time training Lightning.." I say and then stood, i knew i was destined for greatness...
~Lightning~
He stood after down with his dinner, and flagged his wings out and shoke himself before waiting for Jaslin to jump on his back...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 am

Jasper~

By just looking at that gigantic brute I knew we were destined to be together.It was our fate.Suddenly he took off into the air and roared,shaking the earth.He had smelt me,and my quarry.I dragged it out into the open where the other dragons were,the brute did a spiral in the air,pulled his wings close to his body and darted down towards me,he was there in less than a second.I offered it to him,taking a step back for him to have his space..

When the Time Comes, Fly - Page 5 154cz1x

Name: Damian
Bio: Black Dragons are very dark and mystetious, and Damian is no exception. He talks very little and keeps to himself, however when the time comes to fight he gives it his all. He seems to somewhat enjoy fighting aswell, unlike Jasper.

Last edited by Faye on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 am

Amy
I smiled and stood up, aware my leg was still injured. I coughed and walked over to a nearby stream, cleansing my wound and my body. I sighed and rinsed off my face which helped cleanse my mind as well. I cleared out my throat and rinsed out my hair, watching the dirt puddle swim by. I thought this was unflattering, so my nose cringed for a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next