Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp}

2 posters

Go down

He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp} Empty He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp}

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:34 pm

~Sendenio~
I sigh as I trott into the opening of the night.....looking for a place to rest there wasn't many holes at this time since it was fall and it was dark. I look at every hole and sniff it to make sure it empty I smelt a Bear a wolf a chimpmunk and rabbit good thing the ones that ate me didn't awake I inhale deeply and chuckle as I see two chipmunks chasing eachother I stop to nibble on some grass it's sweet tenderness eneters me I lift my head and perk my ears for a beautiful coooo of an owl

He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp} 5_4011
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp} Empty Re: He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp}

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:24 pm

MoonLit
(as she's coming in "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence is playing...)
I flicked my hair off my forelock and continued to run into the meadow, my white pelt shining brightly in the moon-light. I bucked slowly and reared to a stop, my breath turning into a fog. I whinnied loudly, hoping someone would hear me.

He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp} IMG_0101
He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp} Pic27Arab%20Stallion%20-Poison-%20Ventura%20Farms,%20CA

Back to top Go down

He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp} Empty Re: He's An Strong, Nice, Sweet stallion....{Plz Rp}

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 pm

~Sendenio~
As I still listen to this majestic bird cooooo I then get distracted by a whinny I follow it until I come upon a beautiful mare I smile softly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:39 pm

MoonLit
I frowned as I saw no one in the area. I stood still and hoped something would happen. I sighed and shook my head. I felt foolsih, I should of known no one was here.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:41 pm

~Sendenio~
Finally I appeared from behind the trees."Hello..." I said to her with a smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Dawn~
i looked around my ears pricked up listening for everything and anything, my little golden body stood out in the evening light as clear as day, then a twig snapped behind me and i bolt forward fear in my eyes, i race forward not looking where i was going, all that was in my mind was to run, suddenly i slam into a big stallion "oof!"i yelped in surprise falling back on my butt, i looked up at the stallion with fear in my eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

~Sendenio~
I turned at the other beautiful mare. "Are you okay?" I ask gently and sweetly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:51 pm

MoonLit
"Hi..." I said and walked off, clearly feeling I wasn't needed here. I sighed and walked by the lake, seeing my reflection staring me back in the face. I shook my head and kicked dirt in it, dragging my hooves by the exit of the meadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 pm

~Sendenio~
I look back seeing the other mare had disappered I trotted after her.
Hey! Hey!" I call after her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:10 pm

MoonLit
I snorted and turned back to him. "Yeah?" I asked with my head raised high and my tail clenched to my leg. I coughed and shook my mane swiftly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:14 pm

~Sendenio~
"I never got you name"
i exclaimed this mare was beautiful.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

MoonLit
"I'm MoonLit, and you are?" I asked calmly with a slight smile. I smiled more as the rain started to slowly come down.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm

~Sendenio~
I smile and move closer to her.
"I'm Sendenio." I said lightly
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 pm

MoonLit
"Sendino, huh? Nice name." I commented with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:58 pm

~Sendenio~
"Thanks!"
I exclaim.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm

(hey can u rp to She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!) in Pub and Grill plz? Smile)
MoonLit
"Your welcome..." I said in a quiet voice. I smiled and pulled the hair off his forelock.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:15 pm

~Sendenio~
I chuckle softly and kiss her softly on the muzzle.

(I actually did that lolz)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:51 am

(lol thanks! =D)
MoonLit
I chuckled and tugged on his mane lightly. I nuzzled his neck with a bright smile even though it was pitch black outside. I smiled and looked down, loving the feeling of the rain pelt my coat. I raised my muzzle and felt raindrop sprinkle over it quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:04 pm

~Sendenio~
I chuckle softly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 pm

MoonLit
"So where are you from?" I asked and and cleared my throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum