Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilly looks for a strong herd and Stallion

Go down

Lilly looks for a strong herd and Stallion Empty Lilly looks for a strong herd and Stallion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:16 pm

*lilly* trots through the meadow head held high, proud of herself. She stops and grazes on the grass listening for other horses.

Lilly looks for a strong herd and Stallion 311_8011

Back to top Go down

Lilly looks for a strong herd and Stallion Empty Re: Lilly looks for a strong herd and Stallion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 pm

i trot to her"hey"i say amazed by her beauty
black luck
Lilly looks for a strong herd and Stallion Preview20

Back to top Go down

Lilly looks for a strong herd and Stallion Empty Re: Lilly looks for a strong herd and Stallion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:50 pm

She looks up and shakesa her head. "hi.....what do you want?" She ask kind of rudly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:58 pm

i ignore the rudeness "i want a mare"i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Laughs softly "well who says I want...you" She smiles flipping her main "I only look for the best...strongest, the best looking stallions"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:09 pm

i laugh "you dont get everything you want girl"i mutter walking in a circle around her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Snorts at him "Oh yes I do, I get exactly what I want when I want it" I say snobish "One you don't look very strong, two I've seen better looking"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 pm

"look"i growl"your never getting anything like that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Laugh enjoying how she makes him angry? "oh....and why is that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:32 pm

"because"i say"nobody wants a stuck-up little brat"i hiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:07 am

I glare at you. "I'm not stuck up" I snap, I trot away angerly pawing at the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:10 am

i gallop away from the bratty mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:13 am

Sighs and lays down a bit sad, she turns her back to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:25 am

(hes gone)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down