Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mares Just Wanna Have Fun... [Stallions Only, Please.]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mares Just Wanna Have Fun... [Stallions Only, Please.] Empty Mares Just Wanna Have Fun... [Stallions Only, Please.]

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Moxie
I strut down to the stream and stand by the rippling water, listening carefully to the sounds around me.
I release a scent and inhale deeply, smiling. That should attract stallions.
My grey coat was filthy, so I passed the time by stepping into the stream and rolling around.
I stand up and leap out of the water. My whole body was soaked in cool water.
I snort and shake my coat off thoroughly before beggining to graze, letting out a scent with each flick of my long tail.

After a while I was getting bored waiting for a stallion, so I raised my head and released an ear-piercing whinny.
I sigh and wait by the stream some more, hoping that a stallion would come and find me.
"Come On..."
I grumble to myself anxiously.

Mares Just Wanna Have Fun... [Stallions Only, Please.] Arabian_stallion_cahr_horse

Back to top Go down

Mares Just Wanna Have Fun... [Stallions Only, Please.] Empty Re: Mares Just Wanna Have Fun... [Stallions Only, Please.]

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:39 pm

[Anyone wanna play a stallion?]

Back to top Go down

Mares Just Wanna Have Fun... [Stallions Only, Please.] Empty Re: Mares Just Wanna Have Fun... [Stallions Only, Please.]

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Thunder~
i see the mare i come up to her hello how are u.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:03 pm

[Atleast three sentences, or no deal. Sorry.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm

~Devil~
I trott playing around jumping side to side and laugh. I see and mare her mud coat she looked beautiful I walked up to her still with that. Playfull trott "Hi." I smile.

(He looks like her only his coat is darker.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Moxie
I hear something nearby and I perk my ears toward the bushes.
And then... A young stallion emerges from the treeline. I watch his bouncy trot and snort in disgust.
You're kidding, right?
I think to myself, letting out another snort.
"Who the hell are you?" I ask before baring my teeth at the childish stallion.

Usually I didn't smile, but his behavior made me smile.
I was laughing in my head the whole time.
There was a steady silence, and I kept it that way as I waited for his reply to
my simple question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Thunder~
Hi dood and lady.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 pm

(ANGEL123 EVERYONE IS TIRED OF U NOT LISTENING TO THEM!!! >.< LISTEN TO HORSELOVER1006!! SHE SAID 3 SETENCES OR NO DEAL!)
~Gyro~
I pinned my ears at the kiddish stallion but then suddenly realized the gorgeous mare standing next to him. I perked my ears and smirked, trotting out into the open, my multi-colored coat gliscening (sp?) in the sunlight. "Hello, beautiful." I said and smiled lightly.
Mares Just Wanna Have Fun... [Stallions Only, Please.] _B7G6662

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:54 pm

[THANK YOU, Kylie D: Why dont peoples listen/read?]

Moxie
I sigh in relief as I see another stallion emerge from the trees.
I examined his muscular body and a grin spread across my beautiful face.
I arched my neck to him and perked my ears contently.
"Hi There..." I say as I continue to examine every inch of his body.
My amber eyes focused on his eyes and I stepped closer.

[And, Kylie, I believe it's glistening. =D]

Last edited by horselover1006 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because D<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:25 pm

(idk y ppl r so ignorant...and thank u for the spell check!! Very Happy)
~Gyro~
I watched her smile become more noticeable and her perfect feminine body come closer. I smiled bigger, feeling she was interested. "What is a gorgeous mare like you out here?" I asked, watching her eyes closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 pm

[Ugh! xP And... No Probs.]

Moxie
I keep stepping closer until I felt our bodies touching.
I grin, "Just looking for a stallion.."
I lift my head as high as possible and whisper, "A stallion just like you.."
Raising my tail, I release such a strong heat scent that it made my nose burn.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:14 pm

~Devil~
"I'm single!" I smile and look at her with a handsome smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Moxie
I let out a snort of laughter at the other stallion.
I just focus on the huge one infront of me.
I continue to release scents, trying to tease both of the stallions, to see which one will give in first.

[The Unbreakable Soul--This topic requires 3+ sentences per post.]
[Sorry, I dont wanna sound like a nag though D: Lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 pm

~Devil~
I smile and smell her scent it was freash ahh I loved it.
"C'mon sweetie don't waist your time staring at someone when unless your looking at me.....wanna be my mate?" I ask and smile. I nudge her.

(Sorry promise to do more next time i'm better then that *hits self*
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:14 am

Sorry, for this post I'm not using colors because I'm on my phone and I can't figure it out.

Moxie
I snort at Devil."Shut up, twirp!"
I growl angrily at him.

Looking toward the other stallion, I begin to run my muzzle down his long, muscular neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:44 pm

~Gyro~
I chuckled and licked her cheeck, glancing at the other stallion. I smirked at the mare, her taunting scent filling my nose instantly. I grinned evily at the other stallion but then looked back at the sexy mare. I circled her, always seeming to slow down by her rump, tracing my tail around her with each step I take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Moxie
I lifted my tail and pinned it to the side.
I was literally groaning for him to mount.
I swung my rump into his face, I couldnt wait any longer.
Snorting, I lift my head high as I impatiently waited for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 pm

~Gyro~
I chuckled and smirked, mounting her in the process. I slid my tool into her and yanked on her mane. I slammed into her repeatedly, hitting her G-Spot nearly half the time. I released liquid into her, feeling our juices mix by the second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Moxie
I sigh happily as he mounts me.
I scream in pain as he hits my spot repeatedly.
I groan and felt his tool pulsing inside of me.
Grinning, I push back until I couldnt go any farther.
But it still wasnt enough, "Is that all ya' got?"
I call out to him, moving forward and slamming back into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:11 pm

~Gyro~
"Nope." I said and yanked on her mane harder this time, feeling her tighten around me. I found a smaller hole and smirked, ramming into it so hard it would make her sore for a week,tops. I rammed into her, hititng both her G-spot and the smaller hole at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Moxie
I grin and tighten around him, so that I was squeezing him harder and harder with every thrust.
As he rams into my smaller hole, I scream and then smile.
I push back into him more, it hurt like hell, and I loved it.
It was all pain, no pleasure, but I liked it more.
I was extremely tight by now, and it made it better for the both of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:49 pm

~Gyro~
I smirked bigger and released more sex liquid into her. I began to hump in rythims (sp? lol i think its rythyms or idk... xD), yanking on her mane harder. I forced myself into her deeper and thrusted harder. I started to enlarge, making it feel more painful. I moaned and groaned, starting to feel a spark of pleasure course through my viens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Moxie
I smile as his releases liquids into me.
He yanked my mane and I suddenly tightened up massively, just how the stallions liked it.
"Harder.. Harder!" I scream. Though, I didnt even know if he could hump me any harder.
I felt him starting to enlarge, and it grew to be so much more pleasurable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 pm

~Gyro~
I smiled. "As you wish..." I said and humped her harder. My tool dried a little, making it hurt more. I smirked and released more liquid into her small hole, making it overflow and splash onto the ground. I smirked and pumped her hard, ignoring the smooth rythim I had made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Moxie
"Yes....." I whisper as he humps harder.
His tool was dry, and it hurt more, yet it felt better.
I push into him and scream in pleasure and pain.
The juices overflow onto the ground and the sound of the splash made me smile, and I released a shiver of pleasure.
"Thats right, big boy..." I grin as he pumped harder.
I was as tight as a newborn by now, and it felt great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next